A question for the tops... and bottoms too.

RawDK

Personally, I don't think there is anything hotter than seeing a bottom's ass hair gliding back and forth all over a greasy raw cock thrusting into that hole

Well put Jack, totally agree.... like your cock sliding in and out of my greased up ass !

well my best friend always says that his favorite drug is hairy crack.....

as for me, I am eclectic in my tastes,,,, and so I tend to like guys natural..... if the are naturally smooth,,,, that is hot,,, if they are naturally hairy,,,, stay that way its also hot,,, I agree wth the guys who say that stuble is not good,,,, and for me, they keep it natural mantra goes for pits, crotch, and chests.... for me, dont even trim....

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

I fuck men.  Men are hairy.  

I want to feel that hair when I eat a hole.  I love the look of it as it becomes slick with spit and and ass lube.  The best is my cum clinging to all that hair surrounding his ravaged, puffy hole--tempting me to taste my load and clean his ass of all I've done to it.

• Upvote 1

Bottom line seems to be do whatever makes you feel sexier/sluttier/piggier!  Can't please everyone, and there's a wide range of preferences.  Unlike most replies here I fucking love that shaved STUBBLED feel and look.  I think I got so hooked on that shaved bodybuilder look when a teenager I never outgrew it.  Years ago in a sex club, fairly dark area, I started feeling up a muscular ass and slid my fingers between the cheeks.  It was obviously a several day "scratchy" stubble and either vaseline or a few loads totally slicking up his whole crack and hole.  This was 10-15 years ago - before "everyone" was barebacking.  I realized I could def fuck him without any need for more lube so I was stroking and kept fingering that wet scratchy bubble ass and accidentally came I loved it so much:(  I fucking love those muscled jocks on Sean Cody/Corbin Fisher - 100% shaved (cock and all) is probably the ultimate turn on to me.  BUT Hot is Hot!!  I sure never turn down a hot bubble ass - or cock - hairy/smooth/beefy/lean/short/tall/younger/older/poz/neg - hot is hot