looking for free piss drinking sites with videos

n2bback

• 2 years later...
Guest Saturn1

Yeah, I really like to see guys swallowing the piss. However, such scenes are not all that common much like true cum swallowing and actual ass breeding scenes. Yes, some good clips can be found on tumblr as well as xtube. Just play with various word combinations such as boys piss swallow or gay piss drinkers. On tumble if you just type piss drinking, you get chicks and piss, too; I don't want to see chicks pissing. Oh, there is also a pay site called: boyspissing that looks cool. Some of that sites clips can be found on tumblr, as well but not full scenes; sampler clips. I found this piss drinking compilation on xtube which has a REALLY HOT SCENE in it. Starting at 2:37 and ending at 6:10. This one guy drinks the piss of THREE guys! They all piss directly into his mouth. Now he doesn't drink every drop BUT he takes plenty of gulps which are very audible! I counted him gulping down piss like 20 times!!! Here is the link:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=zhJnr-G597-#.VaJvCvlViko

• 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Im doing right now a pretty dirty kinky live public webcam show on cam4. Im gona do a bit of selfsuck then drink my piss from a glass and straight from my cock. Its all public and live so you can humiliate me. Come and laugh at my dirty show as I drink my piss. You and your friends should use me as a urinal in a house party.

[think before following links] https://www.cam4.com/boynowkinkyhot

If you are a group or more than one guy we can skype as well you could watch it all

• 2 months later...