Public sex

Norfolkvabottom

I love public sex! it all started at a young age when a older man inside the Montgomery Ward's mens restroom motion for me to cum over and let him suck my cock. barely a teenager and horny i let him. After that incident i cruised the mall bathrooms, parks, rest stops, beaches, the street and bathroom wall phone numbers.

• Upvote 3

Some that come to mind:

Sucked off a short Latino guy on park bench in the Boston Public Gardens around 3:00 a.m. He'd already barebacked me in the alley next to the old Pilgrim Theater a couple of hours earlier.

Got fucked by a black hustler mid afternoon in the restroom of a Brigham's ice cream parlor on the corner of Boylston and Tremont. Unfortunately, he wore a rubber and couldn't cum. Total waist of funds better spent on a banana split.

In a Maine lake at midnight with my husband while a big group of friends chatted and played music in the nearby cabin. We made out in the water, then he straddled some rocks while I blew him.

• Upvote 2

At the Dallas Eagle some years ago before a disgruntled former employee tipped the Dallas vice squad off abt. such activities going on there. I was there in full gear the night the vice squad arrived and arrested several guys for public cocksucking. At the moment I wasn't doing anything objectionable so I didn't get arrested or even questioned - the aftermath was the owners cracked down hard on such shenanigans. They could have easily had their liquor license rescinded by the state of TX as punishment.

But before that, I fucked me some mighty fine ass there on several occasions.

A few that I can think of...

Fucked by a tall, hung black guy in the woods at a campground.

Fucked in a sling in the woods at the same campground.

Fucked a guy in a park, daylight, across the street from a state legislature building.

Various restrooms/rest areas across Canada and the US.

Blew a guy on some open rocks in a river side park in Great Falls, MT

Played in a number of different city parks in Alberta and Ontario.

Fucked by a nice long, uncut cock in the womens shower room at a state park in Indiana.

Just a general selection of places I've played. Man, I have been such a whore over the years. LOL

• Upvote 1

I've:

- been fucked raw on the dance floor at circuit parties and in gay clubs.

- been fucked raw in the cab of a pickup truck while two cops were eating their lunch accross the street.

- sucked lots of cocks in cars after partying at clubs

- been fucked raw standing in the parking lot of a gay club while lots of guys watched

- sucked cocks and been fucked in the showers at gym where I work out

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1