Public sex

Norfolkvabottom

I like the idea of public sex, but I'm enough of a puss that I actually prefer it to "seem" public but be relatively risk free.  I hooked up with a regular in a back parking lot of a public park years ago and got ambushed by a couple who were probably looking for the same kind of discreet fuck spot.  That scared me off public stuff for a while.

Recently I've been meeting men in a park behind my house at night if they don't have a place to meet.  There are picnic tables/sheds on the edge of a wooded area at the edge of the baseball field that's unlit and deserted at night.  At those picnic tables get the cover of darkness while still being able to clearly see the folks playing basketball and tennis at the lighted courts nearby.  I love the idea of being as quiet as you can, but knowing at some point you're bound to make enough noise that it's possible someone could hear.  

Another hot public scene was even safer, but still hot.  I hooked up with a guy in a glass walled conference room on the first floor of a busy office complex.  He had a key so no danger of someone walking in.  Glass all around, but the glass was mirrored on the outside.  We could see all the people coming and going from the main entrance, but they couldn't really see us.  It was like fucking in a mirrored fish bowl.  It felt so slutty and wonderful, but I didn't really have the danger of being walked in on while I had his dick in my mouth or ass.  

This topic is making me think of a public hookup this weekend.  Perhaps it's time for a more public session...

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pozdrew

Fucking love public sex. Been doing anon bb since i started in restrooms in my teens.  I wish there were still as many hot spots as there used to be.  Nothing beets breeding with a strange cock and hole in a sleazy public setting.  And if more people are watching and participating .. even better.

In the men's sauna at the old Ymca. Back then it was in a back corner pretty much hidden unless you knew it was there.

My grandfather would take me in there. Usually there were a few older men in there. Late 50's and 60's.

What went on in there made me who I am today.

Edited by hawwkfan
  • Upvote 1

I love public sex, I am always harder if others are watching as I fuck. Have fucked openly at many cruising places South West England even when families are nearby. Also on beaches. Last weekend fucked a T-girl and her boyfriend bb very openly on a local beach, several other guys and one man/woman watched. Also been pissed all over whilst naked on Plymouth Hoe, although this was after dark, but plenty of people around.

• Upvote 2

On 4/16/2017 at 7:09 AM, hawwkfan said:

In the men's sauna at the old Ymca. Back then it was in a back corner pretty much hidden unless you knew it was there.

My grandfather would take me in there. Usually there were a few older men in there. Late 50's and 60's.

What went on in there made me who I am today.

Wow, sounds like an interesting story there.  Grandpa show you the ropes?

Lol I'm such an amateur, the most I've done in public was suck a guys dick in a  hickory run state park night. Car sex in the parking lot of a open strip mall also at night. lol public isn't my thing it's to risky for me.

• Upvote 1

Guest BtmByTheBay

I've hooked up in parked cars as well as between parked cars outside a club and out on remote roadsides. Along with that, I've hooked up at sex clubs, had outdoor sex while on vacation (including on hiking trails and outside hotels), and on the roof of an apartment building. I've also hooked up with a guy in the high walled yard of his business, and finally lately ended up hooking up at night in a public park, complete with risk of discovery. (Never thought I'd do that last one . . .)