gran canaria/playa del ingles

bluelover050

a nice place to stay is also Los Tilos; opposite the dino of Jumbo centre. A lot of gay guys, no special action there, but about 3 minutes walking distance to all bars in Jumbo... And also nearby Basement.

• 3 weeks later...
go to Gran Canaria in September and October. I want a lot of sex bb) give advice where to rent an apartment? what site?

There are several gay guys who rent out private apartments. You can rent one of those or book a gay resort (usually more expensive). I stayed at a very nice modern apartment, only a few meters away from sexclub Reds on Avenida de Tirajana (and a 5 min walk to the Yumbo where all the gay bars are). Anything goes in Reds. Naked or jockstrap and mostly bareback. PM me if you like more details.

Also know a guy who rents out apartments at the other side of the Yumbo, opposite Hotel Neptuno. Two mins walk to the Yumbo.

Most of the private apartments are about €350 per week, but prices may have dropped due to the crisis. You will need to check that directly with the owner.

I do'nt know private appartments, but I'm always staying in Los Tilos appartments. Safe (as there is a control) and simple and clean.. And it is opposite all the night-cruise-clubs... Cabs to the dunes/beach opposite the entrance..

• 3 weeks later...