gran canaria/playa del ingles

bluelover050

I'm missing here all about Playa del Ingles, one of the hottest BB places in southern Europe to visit all year around. BB guys do come there and we could make a forum here to contact... I'll go from februari 20. until march 2.2013. Hope for a lot of BBfun in the dunes, in bars, at nude-resorts, at private partys or wherever.

Maybe we can make appointments here!

Guest faggot hole

Oh fuck dude! Everything i've heard about Gran Canaria is exciting. i'd just love to go and get my brains fucked out for a couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Oh fuck dude! Everything i've heard about Gran Canaria is exciting. i'd just love to go and get my brains fucked out for a couple of weeks.

You should go there. 24/7 sex if you want it......Sitges is fun too but GC is all about sex.

Not sure what you mean by "distributed bareback sex" but most what I saw (and experienced) most guys don't bother with condoms. Certainly not the Spanish guys from Las Palmas who drive down south in the weekend to get tourist ass or cock.

Guest faggot hole

Fuck, guys!!! Sounds like paradise. Sounds like after a day or two, i would be delirious (but still ready for more). Any time of year better than others? Any clubs or bars better than others?

Best times are in the winter (GC is a winter sun destination as temperature is usually always around 22-23 degrees (Celsius)all year around). Season starts in October through May mostly. March for Carnaval, May for Gay Pride, the place is packed at those occasions. But even in the summer there are lots of guys around. And they are all horny as hell..... 99% go to Maspalomas/Playa del Ingles for the sex. I go there several times a year. LOL.

First time I went was July 2010, only for a long weekend but I had quite a lot of fun. Then I went in May 2011 for a week and it was even better, Playa del Ingles seemed to be busier and I ventured out a bit more.

There are quite a few bars and places to go. Also if you walk out in the sand dunes it's possible to find people, the sun has quite an effect lol.

Guest faggot hole

Are there nude beaches? Nude clubs? Is nudity and exhibitionism tolerated? Encouraged? i assume from what you guys are saying that sex in public places is not really a problem? And obviously, barebacking is totally accepted.

From what I remember there are one or two areas where nudity is acceptable on the beach, but really just head for the dunes, they're quite secluded and everyone knows to head there for fun.

I wouldn't say sex in public is acceptable, maybe during Pride, but there are a number of bars to go to and plenty of fun inside. Also there are a handful of gay-only apartment/bungalow complexes. I assume Basement Studios is still there. I had a sling in my room when I stayed there and the facilities are awesome.

Are there nude beaches? Nude clubs? Is nudity and exhibitionism tolerated? Encouraged? i assume from what you guys are saying that sex in public places is not really a problem? And obviously, barebacking is totally accepted.

Yes, there are nude beaches, even a gay nude beach. Must admit I haven't been there (yet) as I usually spent the day at Basement Studios around the pool. They have a cruising area in the back where sex goes on as early as 10am and ongoing during the rest of the day. You can go there as a visitor. There are also -I believe- two other resorts offering the same, but I haven't been there.

There are also nude/sex clubs (Reds for example) and a lot of bars have darkrooms/backrooms.

Be careful though with sex in public. It may happen during Carnaval or Gay Pride in the streets, or in the Dunes (happens a lot there), as MikeUK24 mentioned, but if you get caught you'll be arrested. and, as mentioned as well, rubbers are more the exception than the rule. At least, in my experience. With the gay resorts offering sexual opportunities and the bars and clubs (open until 6am) and hotels which are frequented by a lot of gay guys, sex is available almost 24/7 there. Just keep your mobile phone with dating sites in reach ;-) Not sure about BBRT but Gayromeo, Gaydar and Gayroyal have loads of ads from guys vacationing in Playa del Ingles/Maspalomas.

Guest faggot hole

Ah NLBear! Sex "as early as 10am" you say. It is now 9:30 here and i've already taken two loads (my roommate and the boy down the hall who fucks me from time to time). They must be late sleepers at GC -- understandable since they likely were fucking like rabbits until 3 or 4am, from the way you guys describe it. Still sounds like paradise to me even if there's little early morning sex. :)