A Weekend with the Boss and his POZ Friends

Weekend with the Boss and his Friends

I had been working hard at the office lately, lots of long nights of overtime. That, no doubt, gave my boy plenty of evenings alone, all FILLED with fun, I'm sure. I would get home around midnight, and he's be in bed. I'd nuzzle up behind him, the room full of the scent of man-cum, getting me instantly hard. I would sandwich my cock in his slippery crack, already wet with someone else's jizz. Some nights he'd let me add to the loads simmering inside, some night's he'd roll over and go back to sleep, leaving me hard and horny. One of those nights, I logged online on my phone and chatted dirty with some POZ daddy friends, jerking myself off with my slutty boy asleep beside me.

At the end of a particularly busy Thursday, after a few weeks of this, my boss knocked on my office door. He's a stud, but I'd never done anything with him except for a few flirty comments and a crotch grope at last year's drunken Christmas party. Jack is a solid 6'-0” of muscle, broad shoulders, wide chest, and slim waist, buzzed sandy brown hair flecked with a hint of silver. He sometimes leaves the office at lunch to work out, changing in his corner office into his sweats and coming back the same way. I can get hard just smelling him walk back in afterwards, slightly sweaty and glistening, before he showering in his personal bathroom and changing back into his custom suits. So fucking sexy.

Jack told me his wife was out of town for the weekend, and he wanted to know if I wanted to join him for a long weekend at his beach house. He was going to be inviting some friends over and thought my boy and I would make the perfect addition to the party. He told me his frat buddies from back in his college days would be joining. We would drive out there together after lunch on Friday. He raised his eyebrows, which led me to think they had gotten up to some fun times and this weekend might be a repeat of that. He describe Chet and Sam to me and I could swear I saw a swelling bulge in his trousers. He was me looking, winked and smiled, saying, “Showing you and your... friend... will be the highlight of the weekend. Promise.” I realized that I hadn't introduced my boss, Jack, to my boy and wondered how he might know what kind of highlights my boy could offer...

I accepted and called my boy to tell him about our new weekend plans. After a few rings, he breathlessly picked up the phone. “Did you run to get the phone,” I asked. “Umm... (pant pant pant) something like that.” “Are you entertaining right now?” “Uggggg....” I told him to have a good time not to make plans for the weekend. “Uh huh... YES. YES. YES,” was all I heard in response and he hung up. I knew he'd be full of cum by the time I got home.

I finished up my work, and without calling my boy, headed home. As I neared my house, I saw a beat-up truck pulling out of the driveway, driven by a sexy blond hunk. As our cars passed, he signaled to roll down my window. “That slut is taking all loads. He's all slicked up. I left two HOT loads in his hole for the next guy to work in deeper. Enjoy yourself.” The hunk smiled and drove off.

I parked the car on the street, and quietly let myself in the house. All of the lights were off except for the hall to the bedroom. And there, found my boy on all fours, ass up, fingering his loosened hole. “Party's over, or it's just beginning” I whispered as I stripped out of my suit and tie and climbed on the bed behind him. “Now, I've got one more dude planning on seeding my hole. Do you mind?” “Not at all.” I heard a car motor shutting off as I teased his slack pussy with my cock, covering my glans with globs of cum and heard the front door open. I backed off and stood in a dark corner of the bedroom. To my surprise, Jack walked into my bedroom, in his sweats, fresh from the gym, sporting a huge hard on, poking out his pants. “You ready for my load, boy?” “Yeah, Jack. Fill me up.” So these two had met before....

Jack pulled his t-shirt over his head revealing his wide furry chest and pulled his sweats down. My nose was met with the sexy smell of his sweat as he lurched forward and slammed his bare cock all the way in my boy's sloppy hole. I rock hard, oozing precum, and worked the gobs of the hunk's cum all over my dick. I worked my cock as I watched my hunky boss push a stranger's HOT cum deeper in my boy's willing hole. “You sloppy cumpig,” Jack growled as he pumped away. “Your ass is so wet. How many loads you got up there?” “Enough,” my boy whimpered as his face was pushed into our bed. “You're gonna get one more!” I watched as Jack's ass hammered away, his big hairy balls slapping my boys thighs.

“Take it! Take it all!!!!” He pumped forward a few more times, his low-hangers dancing, as he bred my boy. I was about to cum, and had to hold my cock tight to keep from blasting off. Jack wiped his sweaty brow with his beefy hairy arm and pulled out of my boy's ass with a wet plop. He pulled up his sweats, saying, “You boys are going to be the life of my little party this weekend. If you haven't caught the bug yet, you'll be sure to get something from my old buddies, Chet and Sam. They're bigger whores that you could ever hope to be.” My boy rolled over, working three fingers into his hole with one hand and furiously fisting his rod with the other. He looked up at Jack smiling, “I can't wait.”

Jack leaned over and roughly forced his tongue into my boy's mouth. My boy came instantly, shooting his wad all over Jack's heaving chest. Jack worked the load into his chest hair, kissing my boy fiercely, and then pulled on his shirt and left without a word.

As soon as I heard the front door close, I pounced on my boy, shoving my slimy cock into his slack loose hole. He was so used I could barely feel anything, just sloshing my dick around in a sea of cum. He helped out my pulling his hole wide and shoving two fingers from each hand inside himself. The new tightness, mixed with the thought of the hunk's HOT loads mixing with my boss's brought be off in seconds and I added my spooge to the mix. “Wanna pack now or in the morning,” I asked as I caught my breath. “Pack what. With this kind of party we won't need much.” “An overnight bag? Maybe a swimsuit.” “If that,” he yawned. “I know for sure what we won't be needing.” “What's that?” “Condoms.”

With that, I lay down beside him. We drifted off to sleep in a puddle of cum and ass juice. My cock stayed hard all night, looking forward what was sure to be an eventful weekend.

To be continued...

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 9

Part 2...

I rose early, before my boy got up, and packed a small bag with our bathing suits, our toothbrushes, and not much else, and stuffed it into my briefcase, hoping to make a discreet exit mid-day. I got to work and made sure all of the loose ends were tied up so we could leave when Jack was ready, and head home to pick up my boy. To my surprise, just before noon, my boy walked through my door. He was wearing short tight jeans and a net t-shirt, completely out of place in a buttoned-up business office. “Jack picked me up on his way into the office this morning. I've been, erm, entertaining the stud in the mailroom for a while. Hope we weren't too noisy...” He reached his hand into the cuff of his shorts, and I knew he was fingering his hole, no doubt wet with yet another man's cum. “Ready to go?”

So much for a discreet exit... I picked up my briefcase and followed my cumslut boy out of the office. All of the prudish secretaries looked at us both. I was embarrassed but turned on knowing they all knew my dirty little secret now...

Jack was waiting by his fancy SUV, still in suit and tie. “Mind if your boy rides in front?” “Front or back, I'm sure he'll be happy to ride anywhere.” I threw my briefcase in the back as my boy climbed in the front. I sat in the back, watching as my boss rested his man-paw in my boy's crotch as he started the care and drove us on our way.

I dozed on and off as we made our way out of the city. I awoke an hour later, not surprised to see my boy leaning across the truck and gulping down my boss's cock. I'll never know how Jack managed to keep us on the road. Jack's breathing became more and more shallow and I knew he was close. My boy's head kept bouncing up and down, faster and faster until Jack's hand forced it all the way down onto his cock, grunting and filling my boy's mouth with his seed. “We're off to a good start,” he chuckled as my boy sat back up, licking the slime off his face.

A short while later, we arrived at Jack's sprawling oceanfront house. Chet and Sam must have already arrived as there were two tiny sports cars in the driveway. We parked the truck as Jack's buddies both came outside to meet us, both wearing slim tight square-cut bathing suits that left little to the imagination. Chet and Sam were both Jack's age, late 40s or early 50s, and both in peak condition. Chet was shorter that Sam, and in great shape. He looked slightly asian, tan with dark hair and brown eyes. Sam was taller and beefier with a wide brown mustache. He could have been the Marlboro man.

I couldn't help but notice that both had red plus signs tattooed beneath their navels. I sprung wood realizing that they both must be POZ. “Nice tatts,” I remarked. My boy was so high on lust that he couldn't even speak.

“So what have you brought us this time,” Chet asked as he drunk my boy's body in with his eyes. Sam liked what he saw, licked his lips, and started pulling my boy's t-shirt over his head.

Jack smiled, and introduced us to each other and led us inside. As soon as the door was closed, the guys were all over my boy, and I sprung a hard-on simply watching. It was almost as if I was invisible. Chet and Jack pulled my boys shorts down. There in the foyer, Chet swallowed my boy's cock as Sam started tonguing and fingering his hole. “Are you still neg?” Sam asked as he stood up and aimed his cock at my boy's quivering pucker. “Not if you can help it.” Chet led my boy over to the wall and helped his buddy line up his cock, ready to fuck my boy. Jack put his paws on my shoulders and slid up behind me. “You okay with this, man?” At that point, what could I say? I knew what we were getting ourselves into before getting in the car. I nodded. I could feel my mouth going dry as I watch Sam spit on his cock and slide it forcefully into my boy's bare hole.

I shared my boy's hole with friends before, some bare, and I'm sure some of them were POZ. I thought that the blond hunk in the truck last night was POZ from the way he described his HOT load, but didn't know if my boy knew that when he was breeding him. Until now, I'd never witnessed him knowingly taking POZ cock. And he was loving it, bucking around.

I saw Jack pull off his shirt and saw for the first time that he had a tattoo too. His was a red minus. He saw me looking. “We all had these done in college together. Chet and Sam have had theirs... altered, shall we say, since then...” He grabbed my hand and led it tracing down his pecs and abs and over below his navel, circling it around his tattoo and then down to his cock. I jerked him a bit before lowering myself to my knees and swallowing his manhood, a cock that had seeded my boy's hole the night before. I've always been proud of my oral abilities and swallowed Jack down without a gag. “Ummm. Nice. You're almost as talented as your boy here. Sure am glad you're here.” Jack ran his fingers through my hair before lifting me up. “That's nice, but you're missing the show. You gotta watch this.”

He turned me around to see Sam hammering his cock away at my boy's bare hole. He pulled away and Chet took his place, slamming in deeply and driving away. Chet fucked my boy as Sam and Jack jerked each other. Chet was leaning forward, kissing my boy's ear and neck as my boy did all he could to keep upright against the wall. “Deeper. I need it deeper. I need your POZ cock DEEPER!” Chet pulled out and took my boy's hand, leading him into the living room.

Chet waved his hand over the sofa. It was nice white leather, conveniently already covered with a beach towel. “We're prepared. Wouldn't want to stain the upholstery. Sit down guys. We're going to play PASS THE CUMSLUT.” The sofa easily fit Chet, Sam, Jack, and me, our thighs pressing against each other. My boy climbed onto Chet's lap and sat right down on his cock. He bounced up and down a few times before pulling off and sitting on Sam's dick. My boy's cock was boucing all over, drooling clear sap. Jack leaned over and took his cock in his mouth, sucking all of his sweet juices into his mouth and then spitting it onto his fingers and then working them up his own ass. My boy pulled up off of Sam and sat right down on Jack's cock. Jack had his hands all over my boy's tight body and then his bouncing cock. As my boy fucked up and down, his dick was fucking Jack's hand, bringing him close to orgasm. “Fuck yeah, boy, give me that load!” My boy came in spurts all over his chest and Jack's hand. My boy pulled off and Jack spun him around and licked up what might be one of my boy's last NEG loads. Jack fingering my boy's load into his own hole as he watched the sex happening around him. My boy moved down the line, and finally showed me some attention. Facing me, he rode my cock for a minute or so, before whispering in my ear. “Sorry, but I need their loads. They've got something you can't give me... yet...”

My boy kissed me hard as he pulled up and went back to the front of the line, sitting on Chet's lap again. Jack continued to jerk off, working his ass with his cummy fingers. Chet was close, and it was only a few thrusts before he was shooting his toxic load into my boy's ass. Dutifully, my boy pulled off and cleaned off Chet's dick, licking and slobbering all over his crotch, tracing the red plus sign with one hand as he fingered his puffy used hole with the other. He then moved onto Sam, facing him as he mounted his monster cock. Sam lasted longer than Chet had before adding his own dirty load to my boy's hole. Like Chet, my boy cleaned and worshipped his POZ cock, paying special attention to his tattoo before climbing onto Jack's dick.

“Help a boy out,” Jack grunted at me. I stood up not knowing how to help. “He's already too loose for me. Fuck him with me!” I squatted between Jack's thighs and aimed my drooling dick at my boy's hole. I clumsily worked my dick inside next to Jack's. I could feel the guy's POZ cumloads dripping down my cock and onto my balls. The thought of my boy willingly taking all of that toxic cum sent shockwaves through my body, and I came alongside Jack's cock. The added lube sent Jack over the edge as well and he sent a bucketload of spooge deep inside my boy's hole. Four loads in my boy, half of them POZ, and it wasn't even dinner time.

We cleaned up, saw the rest of the house, and headed upstairs for a brief nap. When I woke up, the clock read 6:00. The mattress beside me was cold and my boy was gone. I stumbled downstairs and out onto the deck, appreciating the ocean view before hearing grunting and splashing. I found everyone in the hot tub, my boy's ass full of Chet's POZ cock and his mouth full of Sam's. I knew it was going to be a long night.

To be continued...

• Like 9
  • Upvote 11

Part 3...

Jack, Chet, and Sam had all fucked my boy over and over before someone suggested we watch the sunset from a private nude beach a few miles away, owned by another of Jack's friends. We pulled on our suits, just for the car ride, grabbed some towels, and piled into Jack's SUV. Jack drove, and my boy sat next to him in the front seat. That left me, Chet, and Sam in the backseat, me squeezed between the two POZ studs. Both of them rested their hands on my thighs as we drove down the bumpy beach road. The vibrations were getting me hard and there was no way I was the only one. I was fully stiff with a wet spot on my shorts by the time we arrived at a closed rustic gate between the dunes. Sam got out and opened the gate and closed it after we'd driven through. We drove a ways further before finally reaching the beach. We stripped, went for a dip and played in the surf for a while. We sat out towels out and made a camp fire as the sun begin to set. It was gorgeous. We talked for a while as the sun went down. The guys reminisced about their college days in San Francisco. They had all fucked around and were shocked to have made it through school without catching anything and celebrated with their tattoos. Jack had gotten married and never explained the tatt to his wife. Chet told us how a boyfriend of his had pozzed him. Chet's boyfriend had been cheating on him bare in the mid-80s in New York and caught the bug then, but didn't know it. After they broke up for other reasons, Chet passed it to Sam without knowing he was POZ. They changed their tatts together some time later. The whole time they were talking, I could tell my boy was turned on. We went for one last dip and the guys took turns making out with my boy in the water. I'm sure all of them slipped their cocks inside him at least once before heading back to the sand.

The fire started to die down and the chill in the air told us it was time to head back to Jack's house. My boy was sleepy, no wonder after his long hard afternoon of ass-ramming slutty fun. Still nude, we put fresh dry towels on the car seats, and climbed in. We piled into the car and he took the front seat again, leaning over with his head on Jack's shoulder. I squeezed in between Chet and Sam, their cocks lying on their furry legs. My boy had fallen asleep on Jack's shoulder and was leaning sideways taking up most of the font of the SUV.

As we were approaching the dunes, a tanned stud of a boy, not older than his early 20s appeared beside the gate, opened it, and waves us through. Jack rolled down his window and leaned out to kiss him full on the mouth. This guy was beautiful, like a chiseled wholesome all-American Abercrombie model, but way he kissed Jack made me think he had a dirty side. Innocent looks are ALWAYS deceiving. 'Looks like another hunk to fuck my boy,' I thought, wondering if he might be POZ too, who he was, and how he knew Jack.

Jack told him to climb on in. “Meet Kevin, guys. He'll be joining us for dinner... and maybe for dessert too... Make some room, back there.” Kevin was clothed, wearing tatty beach-bum board shorts and a tight t-shirt stretched across his bulging pecs, his hard nipples pressing against the cloth. He didn't seem to mind at all that we were all naked. We all squeezed over as Kevin scooched into the truck, but there just wasn't room. Chet hoisted me onto his lap as Kevin got in. I instantly felt Chet's cock springing to life, nestled between my ass cheeks. Kevin didn't say anything, but smiled. As we trundled down the bumpy beach road, I could feel Chet getting harder and harder. I'm sure the road was having the same effect on everyone but it was quiet in the truck as we drove along. After a few minutes, Chet was now fully hard and I could feel my ass getting sticky with his toxic precum. Both Sam and Kevin were looking out the windows, Jack was driving, and my boy was still passed out. I wriggled around on Chet's dick, as if inviting him to make the next move. He whispered into my ear, his hot breath driving me wild. “You want some of my POZ babies too?” I answered by reaching back and stroking his cock. Whenever I'm asked, I tell people I'm 95% top, but tonight my bottom side was definitely turned on. I had felt pangs of jealousy earlier watching my boy take one POZ cock after another, and I was slowly realizing I wanted some for myself.

I raised myself up, as the bumpy road helped Chet's aim. One rumble and the head of his cock poked into my tight hole. I quietly gasped with the surge of sudden pain, and Jack looked back at me in the rearview mirror. I'm sure he knew what was going on, but the still-silent Kevin and Sam didn't seem to notice a thing. We rumbled along as I lowered myself slowly, inch by inch, taking more and more of Chet's cock. After what seemed like an eternity, he was fully inside of me, his balls at my ass. The feeling of fullness made me whimper. I gulped for air as the road did it's own work. Chet's breath picked up pace and he was no longer content to just be in me. With each bump, he thrust his hips forward and drove even deeper into me. He picked up his pace and I knew he would soon cum. If I didn't want to take my first POZ load, I needed to pull off now.

I couldn't resist staying on his cock, and Chet couldn't resist staying quiet any longer. By now, everyone in the car, except my sleeping boy, knew what was happening. “You gonna take my load, you fucking slut? You gonna let me breed your slutty hole?” “Umm hmmm... Breed me. Breed me NOW!” That woke my boy up. He sat upright and turned around. We locked eyes as Chet fired off deep inside me, pulling my hips down onto his cock and filling me with his poison seed. Chet caught his breath as the car slowed down. We were nearing the house. Chet's cock slacked a bit and he slipped out of my cummy hole. Sam reached over and fingered me. “Looks like now we'll have two bottoms for the weekend. And two POZ cocks to fill them!”

Kevin spoke for the first time, saying simply, “Three.” I wondered if he meant bottoms or POZ cocks.

To be continued...

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 14

Part 4...

Moments later, we arrived at the house. We got out one by one. Jack helped me out of the truck as Chet's fucking had left me weak at the knees and dripping POZ cum down my leg. My boy raced around the car, grabbed my head, and kissed me hard. He reached around behind me and felt my gooey hole. He flipped me around and pressed me onto the hood of the car, right there in the driveway, parted my ass cheeks, and dove in, lapping at Chat's toxic cum as it dripped out of my used hole. He had NEVER rimmed me before and his tongue only made my knees weaker. Chet and Sam lifted me up and laid me down on my back on the hood of the car. My boy climbed up beside me and matched my position. He pulled his legs up and I matched him. Sam crouched by my ass and started lapping as Chet dove into my boy's hole. Jack and Kevin stood by as my boy and I took center stage. Jack peeled Kevin's tight t-shirt over his hairless muscled chest and then pulled down his shorts. Without underwear, Kevin's massive hard uncut cock and huge balls sprang into view. Jack immediately dropped to his knees and started swallowing him to the balls. My boy and I both gasped as our holes were teased by fingers and tongues.

“Let's bring this party inside, gentlemen. It's getting cold out here,” murmured Jack, between gulps of Kevin's cock. The two poz studs going to town on me and my boy's hole practically threw us over their shoulders and dragged us inside. Somehow, we managed to make it upstairs to Jack's master bedroom and became a tangle of sweaty bodies, juicy cocks, and sticky precum. After a few minutes of fumbling, Jack, myself, and my boy wound up on our knees with our asses hanging over the foot of the bed. Kevin lined up behind Jack, Sam behind me, and Chet behind my boy. Kevin aimed his dick at Jack's ass as Sam and Chet speared me and my boy. The sounds of man-sex filled the room as the tops did their work. After a few minutes of pounding, Sam pulled out asking, “Think these guys can fuck as hard as they like to get fucked?” “Let's find out!” growled Jack.

We all switched places as Jack filled Kevin with his manhood, and I sunk all the way into Sam with one thrust. My boy, who had never topped to my knowledge, thrust into Chet and jackrabbited his ass like a pro. I As I plowed into Sam, I got super hard knowing my boy and I were fucking POZ guys. It then dawned on me that we didn't know Kevin's status. I wondered how well Jack knew this young stud hammering away at his hole. I got my answer. “Fuck me, Kev. Fuck your old man. Fill me up!!!!” Holy shit! Kevin was Jack's SON. “Fill me up with your POZ seed!” Fuck. I was watching a POZ son fuck his own dad!!! “Your son!?!?” shouted Sam, holding his ankles as I fucked him as hard as I could. “I want a crack at that dick!”

I pulled out and switched places with Kevin. He slammed in Sam's bare hole as I slid into my boss's guts. Kevin had still not spoken a word, but grunted and growled as he fucked Sam like a pro. “Give it to me. Give me your load,” Sam shouted. “No, I want it!” shouted my boy. He pulled out of Chet and laid down on top of him, ass prone and ready for Kevin. Having taken two poz studs' loads already, it was time for a third's. Kevin pulled out of Sam and thrust into my boy. Three strokes later, he was creaming my boy's hungry hole, shooting his toxic load deep. “Fuck yeah,” he finally grunted. “Want my dad's load too?”

“Hell yeah. I want all of their loads.” My boy, what a cum pig. One by one, all of the guys finished off inside my boy. I was so hard I thought my dick would explode.

With his hole awash in cum, I slid in last. His hole was sloppy, used, and raw. I knew I wouldn't last long and added my load to his hole in a few frenzied thrusts. As I pulled out, Jack dove into my boy's ass. He lapped up a mouthful of jizz, slid up my boy's sweaty boy, and dripped it, glob by slimy glob, into his gaping mouth. Kevin leaned in and the three of them shared a lewd cummy kiss. With a mouthful of POZ and NEG mixed cum, Kevin started lapping at his father's ass. “Think it will take this weekend, son?” Kevin grinned for a few moments before smiling and saying,

“The weekend as only just started. There's lots more to cum.”

To be continued?

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 12

• 1 month later...