Cock Chewing

hairyone

Anyone else get into hard cock chewing?

A friend introduced me to this. He taught me how to use my back teeth on a cock shaft and "chew it like a piece of gristle". Of course, we would start slow on each other and work up to some heavy chewing. I learned to not chew the head. Don't scrape my teeth across the dick. And don't chew the dick if "sideways" in your mouth (teeth on topside and underside of the cock only).

I love the feeling as I slowly work my mouth up and down a shaft, chewing as I go. Each time getting a little more harder. And getting it done to me is fantastic!

The point is not to break the skin but to kinda "crush" the cock with your jaws. Sometimes, I get a drop or two of blood from my piss slit. It's an incredible feeling when your shooting your load into someone knowing there are a few drops of blood to go with it!

at the bathhouse last night i was sucking a guy with a beautiful 8" cock, moderately thick. as i was sucking him he told me to chew on it - the head. so i gently nibbled on it, and he grabbed my head and said, "no boy - fucking chew on it!" so i did. his cock instantly got rock hard. he was moaning and urging me on. told me to chew it raw and then he was gonna fuck me with it. you know that got me going big time! it was a hot fuck.

Yeah, I had a brutal top one time when I was spun have be deep throat his cock, then clamp my jaws closed. I kept them closed and he slowly pulled his cock out of my clenched mouth, and I scraped the skin the whole way out, covering it in a sheed of blood. H brutally fucked that in my ass for about 45 minutes.

I often think of that night and wonder if he didn't get infected.

Only once a top asked me to do that to him while I was sucking his cock. I didn't know how to do it, but he was like "harder, harder". I really dislike anything that involves pain, so I disliked it, don't wish to do it again nor to have it done to me.

• 1 year later...

I love to have my cock chewed really hard. It drives me completely crazy and the harder the bite the harder my cock. I have a man that cums over and tortures my dick for me. He fucks it hard with sounds and then he starts to chew while I'm fucking his throat deep. The harder he chews the harder my cock gets and the deeper I fuck his throat. He bits and I fuck harder, deeper and faster until I blow all of my hot sticky cream down his throat. I enjoy pain on my dick big time.

• 2 weeks later...