understall

luv2tasteit

• 2 months later...
On 1/14/2020 at 11:00 PM, FemmeFatale said:

Okay, so I’ve never had an understall experience. How would I go about seeing if the guy next to me wants his dick sucked?

Hey FF I would recommend signing up to squirt.org where you can view common cruising locations with notes and tips based off your location. From there just find the public bathroom places and try it out one day. Usually if it is a bathroom with multiple stalls and you pick the furthest away and someone comes right next to you when the bathroom isn't full slowly start tapping your foot. If they start tapping back motion your hand under the partition to beckon them. 

College campuses tend to be a lot of fun with tons of closeted students. I used to suck, get sucked, and fuck at least once a week back at NCSU. 

• Upvote 1

Funny how things evolve.  The internet and hook up aps have definitely altered how we have sex. Even online shopping/Amazon have caused a decline in department stores and mall restrooms where gay sex used to be a  common thing.  Restroom understaff or through GH was also quentessential 'closet' sex. The stalls in a restroom are not all that different from the stalls in an ABS.  

As noted earlier, i had a lot of restroom sex.

i lived in Norfolk VA and it had a huge military presence. There was a mall called "Military Circle" and it had a large, long and narrow restroom. It was kind of like an airport restroom, with no doors, just a passageway leading in and out.  When you came in, there was a guy doing shoe shines at the opening, he knew what was going on and sometimes would walk up and down the stalls sort of policing them.  There were half a dozen urinals to the right when you came in, then about a dozen stalls beyond the urinals (also on the right) with sinks right across from them. A guy could stand at the sink and look into the mirror and see a guy in the stall behind him through the gaps between the stalls and doors. Most of the sex happened at the far end under the stall. It was always busy and noisy and guys would fuck or suck understall even with other guys just using the restroom present.  Lots of guys were clueless that while they were using the restroom, the guy in the stall right next to them was getting fucked or sucking under the stall. 

i met one guy there who became a regular FB, we were both there frequently and he'd just present understall with spit on His cock, and i'd sit on it and He'd breed me. One day, unbeknownst to me, He followed me in His car back to my office building, not to far from the mall.  He left a note on my car letting me know He now knew where i worked. my office looked out over the parking lot, floor to ceiling glass, so i could easily see anytime He drove into the parking lot. He actually came into my office on the second floor once and told my secretary He had an appointment. i brought Him into my office, scared He was going to out me and He could see the view from my office to the parking lot. He told me that whenever He parked there, He wanted me to meet Him in the downstairs restroom, It was a quiet but small two stall restroom and He fucked me frequently under the stall from then on. There was never really conversation, we just both knew. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I used to take loads understall alllll the time in high school.i would usually strip naked in the stalls and noisily jerk off so guys would look in my stall and see a naked faggot (often with cum on my face) jerking off and obviously looking for cock. I started out almost exclusively sucking guys cocks but got more and more into getting fucked that way. I think that's what really got me into taking anonymous loads. and of course some guys would come into my stall or just open the door and fuck me right there or even pull me out of the stall to fuck me in the open. being an understall cumdump and a gloryhole cumhole really showed me what I am. a shameless faggot whore. 

Understall is great. Cornell University used to have understall orgies. Every stall at a men's room would have someone in it either sucking or getting sucked. It was heaven for me, cock after cock, feeding after feeding, all into my belly. Students, old men, clean, dirty, I swallowed all their loads. 

• 1 year later...

What about different positions for understall fucking?  I'm curious about the logistics. Are some better for the top or bottom for angle or comfort?

I can see that when the top is on his back and scoots his lower torso under the partition, the bottom can sit on the dick and ride.

I've seen pics for the bottom to be on his back, lift his legs and then scoot just his ass under the partition for the top to fuck. How comfortable or awkward is that for the top or bottom?

I've also seen where the bottom squats with his back against the partition and the top, on his knees, spreads his knees wide and sticks his dick under the partition to enter the bottom. That doesn't seem like a good angle or, maybe an awkward balance for the top?

Any preferences? Or other positions? 

Or am I just over-thinking it?

Edited by hairyone

• 1 year later...

I started out in my mid-teens getting sucked under stall at the local mall department stores. Then in the university library men's room.

Somehow I discovered the book 'Tearoom Trade' and I use to read it in the stall while I waited for someone to suck me off between my classes. Weird that the university library even had that book in catalogue. If I remember correctly, it was in the psychology/sociology section.

Well at least I was learning and making good use of those college loans.

• Like 2

Understall is so hot.  I first tried it 8 years ago when I moved to Calgary.  The UofC has a very active spot that I found on squirt.  I remember going my first time and it was dead.  I went back again and I had some fun.  The guy messaged me on squirt after and then we would coordinate our visits.  Eventually I made a gh at home and he would come over so we could make out, lick nips, suck, rim and fuck at my homemade gh.  It was years before I ever saw his face.  We chatted online and over the phone but never met.  We both loved anonymity of it all.  I was living in an apartment building and fucking a guy a cross the hall (that’s another story) and we arranged a threesome where I set up the gh and he came over and started sucking me and my neighbor came in and they started going at it on the other side. Then they came to my side.  He fucked my neighbour like a jackhammer.  It was so hot to watch.  8 years on and I’m in a relationship (open) and he still comes over to my place.  We don’t use the gh much anymore but still like darkroom. We have some of the hottest sex still!