cockwarmer    9
i am uncut with long foreskin, love keeping it unwash and smelly.

Just checked your pics man, would love to wash that cockhead with my mouth and then ride the cum out of it :D

• Upvote 2

incub8er    13

I like to ask potential BB buddies if they can NOT wash their cock for a few days BEFORE we play. Love to taste the leftover piss, spunk, and meaty cheese pieces to prove I want them to put it up my ass. While I agree that its can be a GOD AWFUL scent, someone has to do it for a man that has something that I want FROM it.

• Upvote 1

I like sucking cocks no matter if they are clean, or dirty from smegma, piss or coming straight from the ass. Even tough when i sucked a dick one time wich had some dick cheese on it, the taste was not so good but thinking about it makes me so horny that i could do it again.

• Upvote 3

JizzDumpWI    84

Smegma and head cheese varies in taste and smell just like cum does. Depends a lot on what the guy has been eating, drinking and doing in the days prior. And it is an acquired taste. I'll occasionally eat my own smegma and notice it varies from time to time.

• Upvote 1

sleazebugga    139

love guys with smelly pits and cock especially cock cheese, but not so easy to find these days. Too many guys wash too much. Worse turn off is heavy perfume or deoderant. Yuk!!! Like a man to smell like a proper man.

• Upvote 4

NastyRigPig    413

Oh, I definitely love raunchy cock. I've eaten cock after a rough shit fuck. Not for everyone, but some of us pigs get off on it.

• Upvote 2

Able_101    28

The smellier the better! It's so sexy the smell. If it smells like soap I get turned off so I usually tell my guys don't to wash it.

• Upvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By tighthole64
      Visiting Tampa for Howl O Scream.  Would love to have some late night/early morning fun while there.  Staying near Fairgrounds.
    • By Ozpig
      Nothing I like better than after being gangbanged or getting fucked a few times in a group session to just sit in a tub and let the tops piss all over me. For me it is the ultimate way of being totally used and caps off having a gobfull and cuntfull of seed perfectly. 
    • By bihairy
      I've been a busy guy this week. I had a work meeting but was so horny I placed a CL ad and hoped I would get a response. You how it goes. Most are BS but I did get a few responses that seemed real. I put in the ad that I only wanted guys into bare back and I wanted to plant my seed deep inside. "If you're not into that, don't waste our time" I was really direct. Well after a few emails I got two guys that seemed ready to play. Guy 1 was younger probably in his 30's and slim with a 7 inch  dick.  He showed up first and started sucking me. "I need cock in my ass" he said. NO problem, I was horny as hell.  So after he sucks me hard, getting my cock all wet I rim his ass a bit.  He gets down on his stomach and spreads his cheeks.  I'm dripping by now and ready to go.   I slide in as we both moan in pleasure.  I fuck in short strokes and long strokes and both of us hit poppers.  I'm riding his ass nice and deep.  Boom my cock starts spurting and true to my word I push deeper inside so every drop goes inside. 
      Good timing, I hear a knock on the door. I'm still hard and guy one makes no attempt to move or get dressed.. I let guy two inside. He sees us both and starts to grin. He is naked in a  flash. I introduce guy one to guy two.  "I'm Vers." says guy one as his cock is growing. "I'm total bottom" said guy two.  This is gonna get interesting.  #2 starts sucking my cock which is getting hard again and rubs his lubed ass (he  was prepared) against number 1.  Guy 1 is stroking his cock to get it harder. By now, I'm hard as a rock and start to feel around #2 ass hole. He is squirming. Really in heat. He turns around and backs into my cock..OMG feels so good.  He starts sucking guy 1.  All 3 of us are moaning and groaning. So fucking good. He is using his muscles to squeeze my cock and make it feel so good. I'm fucking in and out. Gentle and hard pounding. Driving us both crazy. Finally, I feel the tingle in my balls and as we are fucking doggie style I push my cock all the way deep inside and let my load fly.  He feels the pulsing and ( I'm kinda loud) groaning/screaming from me as I cum.  He is pushing back on my cock as I am thrusting forward. It feels so fucking good. I slowly come out of his hole and he turns around and guy 1 pushes his dick deep inside the freshly seeded hole. He is fucking for all he is worth.  Pounding that ass. It is such a turn on. Guy 1 says "I can feel your cum inside getting all frothy!"  OMG  he shoots a big fucking load deep inside.  Needless to say we all take a rest and chat a bit before they leave. All of us with shit eating grins on our faces!  Thank you CL!!!! BH
    • By barbibareback
      I am a slutty minded, slim and slinky blond Tranny slut, with a TIGHT, VIRGIN ASS, seeking  REGULAR DIRTY MEETS.   My PERFECT "arrangement" would be TWO MUSCLED UP DOMINANT GAY MEN who can accomodate.  I would LOVE to be FUCKED and SPUNKED INTO FROM BOTH ENDS ... on a REGULAR BASIS. 
      I am also happy to hear from a single guy, as long as I can invite other guys for me to suck off whilst he fucks me,  because I am REALLY HORNY and getting spitoasted would make me a VERY HAPPY SLUT. 
    • By Marcus0451
      I was wondering how differently people finish sucking a good cock. Do you suck it dry? Do you jerk it and let him cum on you?
      For me, the favorite thing is just sucking the cock for a good period of time, and when the guy is about to blow I just let him fill my mouth with his hot seed until there is not a single drop left. In this case, I either swallow the load or I keep it my mouth and then kiss the guy with all his cum in me, letting it just drip on both of us from our kissing so we could lick each other like some cum hungry sluts.

Other #BBBH Sites…