There will be an upgrade of the server operating system starting around noon (Eastern Time) this Tuesday, April 24th. This site will be down for an hour or more during the upgrade.

It would help if you could make note of how fast pages seem to load now, and compare it to how pages load after the upgrade. I'm especially interested in this feedback from users in Europe, Australia, South America & South Africa.

i am uncut with long foreskin, love keeping it unwash and smelly.

Just checked your pics man, would love to wash that cockhead with my mouth and then ride the cum out of it :D

• Upvote 2

I like to ask potential BB buddies if they can NOT wash their cock for a few days BEFORE we play. Love to taste the leftover piss, spunk, and meaty cheese pieces to prove I want them to put it up my ass. While I agree that its can be a GOD AWFUL scent, someone has to do it for a man that has something that I want FROM it.

• Upvote 1

I like sucking cocks no matter if they are clean, or dirty from smegma, piss or coming straight from the ass. Even tough when i sucked a dick one time wich had some dick cheese on it, the taste was not so good but thinking about it makes me so horny that i could do it again.

• Upvote 3

Smegma and head cheese varies in taste and smell just like cum does. Depends a lot on what the guy has been eating, drinking and doing in the days prior. And it is an acquired taste. I'll occasionally eat my own smegma and notice it varies from time to time.

• Upvote 1

love guys with smelly pits and cock especially cock cheese, but not so easy to find these days. Too many guys wash too much. Worse turn off is heavy perfume or deoderant. Yuk!!! Like a man to smell like a proper man.

• Upvote 4

Oh, I definitely love raunchy cock. I've eaten cock after a rough shit fuck. Not for everyone, but some of us pigs get off on it.

• Upvote 2

The smellier the better! It's so sexy the smell. If it smells like soap I get turned off so I usually tell my guys don't to wash it.

• Upvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Guest Amerifist
      By Guest Amerifist
      Looking for piggy bears in the boston area.  Love Fisting and pushing limits.  Just needing some heavy play time.  Few limits.
    • By marktulley2000
      Fickstutenmarkt Has anyone attended a Fickstutenmarkt (horse fair) party? If not would you as a stallion or mare? “On the day of the fair, the mares (bottoms) arrive before the stallions (tops). The mares have to undress completely and hand in their entire clothing at the cloakroom. The naked mares are blindfolded the whole evening. They are distributed throughout the stable stalls of the marketplace either standing, lying, kneeling or positioned on all fours. The stallions are only allowed entrance into the marketplace once all mares are prepared and in starting position. The stallions move around the marketplace freely. They can inspect the quality of the mares (e.g. feeling their bodies, touching their cocks and asses, etc.), discuss the quality of the offered horseflesh at the Fuck-Market with other stallions, or can just take a pick of their own. Once a stallion has decided upon a mare, he leads the mare away to be mounted, to a covering place of his choice (stall, sling, mattress, etc.) A mare cannot refuse a stallion, must always surrender to him and let himself be mounted. The stallion mounts and uses the mares as he pleases. When the stallion has finished covering the mare, this mare is then available for covering by other stallions." https://thisvid.com/videos/berliin-horse-market/
    • By kyoralguy4u
      I am a white older bi married toothless cocksucker I love to suck cock I love to swallow I love to be mouth fucked  Submissive to bottom for you looking for friends I can please alot 
    • By RawLeather
      Started off last night with 18 cocks and 6 fist.  Last year was 23/12.  Looking forward to tonight.  If past experience holds true my hole should be wrecked by the end of the evening.  If in Berlin stop by Mutschmann's and breed my hole.
    • By ignignokt
      What do pierced cocks feel like anally? And for the top? Is there an increased chance of tearing?
      Do some piercings feel better than others,  Ampallang vs Apadravya vs Prince Albert vs ...?
      I played around with one guy with a apadravya piercing, but he didn't want to top that night. I'm really turned on by them, but seems like it's fairly uncommon. 

Other #BBBH Sites…