brabobas

unwashed smelling cock

114 posts in this topic

Are there more men here how enjoy it suck a unwashed smelling cock?

love me some ripe cock. especially uncut fucksticks, get a good buildup of musk and i'm in pig heaven

i am uncut with long foreskin, love keeping it unwash and smelly.

Just checked your pics man, would love to wash that cockhead with my mouth and then ride the cum out of it :D

its an acquired taste but if a man needs to be servciced then you get on your knees and clean his cock

I like to ask potential BB buddies if they can NOT wash their cock for a few days BEFORE we play. Love to taste the leftover piss, spunk, and meaty cheese pieces to prove I want them to put it up my ass. While I agree that its can be a GOD AWFUL scent, someone has to do it for a man that has something that I want FROM it.

I've had a couple, its kinda gross but I still suck on em, and I love dick cheese.

I like sucking cocks no matter if they are clean, or dirty from smegma, piss or coming straight from the ass. Even tough when i sucked a dick one time wich had some dick cheese on it, the taste was not so good but thinking about it makes me so horny that i could do it again.

Smegma and head cheese varies in taste and smell just like cum does. Depends a lot on what the guy has been eating, drinking and doing in the days prior. And it is an acquired taste. I'll occasionally eat my own smegma and notice it varies from time to time.

love guys with smelly pits and cock especially cock cheese, but not so easy to find these days. Too many guys wash too much. Worse turn off is heavy perfume or deoderant. Yuk!!! Like a man to smell like a proper man.

Oh, I definitely love raunchy cock. I've eaten cock after a rough shit fuck. Not for everyone, but some of us pigs get off on it.

The smellier the better! It's so sexy the smell. If it smells like soap I get turned off so I usually tell my guys don't to wash it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sleazefag
      I'm having a birthday fuck days from now. I want as much depraved raw fucking, partying, and cum dumping as humanly possible. I get off on anything (except scat), and can host or travel by bus. Open to suggestions about sluTTy/sleazy activities or places...

P.S. Hungry and obedient!

• By HngryBttmCocksuckr
      Hey fellas,
       I love to suck cocks, and I love making videos of me sucking cocks. I am constantly looking for big hot dicks to swallow loads from on camera. I am looking for camera men to help me out, and of course big cocks to suck for the videos. HMU if you are either

• By ProBonerNY
      Anyone suck with a cock with a condom on it?  I was asked yesterday and politely refused. I don't want to chock on plastic, as well as have the extra effort to get it hard with a barrier in between it and my mouth
    • By PHXbottomguy
      Arizona guy who may be heading over to San Diego for Pride in July.  any other guys planning on being there...either local or other visitors?  let me know!  would be good to meet up and have a good time.
      also, if you know of places to hit there...I'm all ears...and a tight ass!  ;-)
    • By Ozpig
      Recently I had five tops over one Sunday afternoon so I could be the arse party for them.  My idea of the perfect Sundau is to hook on line and get as many tops over as possible to fuck and breed me. On tis occasion two regulars and three "new meat"turned up and in no time I was in cock heaven - one cock in either hole and one in my hand. Two had left after they had dropped their load in me and after one of the new guys finished dumping another load in me he said " wanna piss on ya you filthy slut." He ordered me into the bathroom and told me to kneel in the shower, he put his beautiful uncit cock, which I had just cleaned up in my face and began to let riup with a stream of piss. The other two guys who had fucked me and finished walked into the shower and began to piss on me as well. I knelt there covered from head to toe dripping in piss. I loved it - it was fucking hot. As they all dressed and left I hovered around the bathroom with a twel around me and still wet from the piss. When they left I sat in the floor of the shower recess and savoured the woollen cunt lips I had from being fucked senseless, the gut full of seed I had in me and the beautiful aroma of their piss all over my body. For a bottom pig - nothing culd have felt better.

Other #BBBH Sites…