Guest brabobas

unwashed smelling cock

Guest brabobas

Are there more men here how enjoy it suck a unwashed smelling cock?

i am uncut with long foreskin, love keeping it unwash and smelly.

Just checked your pics man, would love to wash that cockhead with my mouth and then ride the cum out of it :D

• Upvote 2

I like to ask potential BB buddies if they can NOT wash their cock for a few days BEFORE we play. Love to taste the leftover piss, spunk, and meaty cheese pieces to prove I want them to put it up my ass. While I agree that its can be a GOD AWFUL scent, someone has to do it for a man that has something that I want FROM it.

• Upvote 1

I like sucking cocks no matter if they are clean, or dirty from smegma, piss or coming straight from the ass. Even tough when i sucked a dick one time wich had some dick cheese on it, the taste was not so good but thinking about it makes me so horny that i could do it again.

• Upvote 3

Smegma and head cheese varies in taste and smell just like cum does. Depends a lot on what the guy has been eating, drinking and doing in the days prior. And it is an acquired taste. I'll occasionally eat my own smegma and notice it varies from time to time.

• Upvote 1

love guys with smelly pits and cock especially cock cheese, but not so easy to find these days. Too many guys wash too much. Worse turn off is heavy perfume or deoderant. Yuk!!! Like a man to smell like a proper man.

• Upvote 4

Oh, I definitely love raunchy cock. I've eaten cock after a rough shit fuck. Not for everyone, but some of us pigs get off on it.

• Upvote 2

The smellier the better! It's so sexy the smell. If it smells like soap I get turned off so I usually tell my guys don't to wash it.

• Upvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By lvbbcumnhole
      I am hosting  a small get together this Saturday at my place with a buddy of mine.  He is looking to suck, fuck and especially get fucked.  He wants to be spun af while doing this and  we will be recording this.  No faces will appear, unless permission is granted.  Generally, this gathering will not be posted for videos.  Just want to have a good time so the type of guy/guys he is seeking is under 50, white, masculine (whatever that means, lol) and is a top or versatile top.  He loves bareback so don't be shy.  He does not want anyone that is over weight or too chubby.  If you say you are average in body, mean it.  Most guys don't understand what average means.  He is also requesting no smaller than 7 inches.  Does not matter if cut or uncut.  Huge cummers are a big extreme plus.  If interested, please private message me with contact information so I can get in touch with you.

Transportation and Favors will not be provided.  If you want to party, please bring your own.  This is very much appreciated as we will not have enough to go around for just my buddy and I.  Please be serious and absolutely no flaking out.  I realize this may be short notice but I was just made aware of his request and really wants to do this this weekend.
    • By Mtfujisx
      Joined this site after a recent visit to the video booths in Providence. Sucked some cock, swallowed some cum and was introduced to poppers and after trying too much of them and getting really fucked up and horny the guy blew smoke in my mouth and kept it in there by kissing me until I was seeing stars and hearing bells.
      Went well past my comfort zone but had an awesome time but stopped before going past the point of no return. Ever since, I can't stop thinking about it and what it would be like to do it again but instead of stopping, keep getting more messed up and giving in to the urge to let the person I'm with take charge?!?
      Looking for someone in RI who wants to get a new guy to the party thing really fucked up and guide the fun from there.
    • By bihairy
      "I've been horny the last few days and I've taken lots of cock and cum," he said on the IM I received today.
      "I need to breed that hole of yours.  Horny fucking dad here.  Need to dump some loads," I replied.
      His description told me he was a Hot Latin guy about 5'8 185 br/br 7c cock and a bubble butt that needs cock.  The profile information also indicated he was only a few miles away, so I invited him to my hotel room, telling him I wanted to fuck his brains out.  He was on his way in a flash.
      He arrived quickly, dropped his pants and frantically pulled-off all of his other clothing, and then unbidden, jumped onto the bed and immediately commenced sucking my cock.  Note this all occurred and we hadn't even said hello to each other.
      Anyhow, as he sucked my cock I reached over his back, and found I could finger his hole, which was good 'cause I really, really wanted to slid inside his ass.  In my view blow jobs are nice but the real fun is pounding a hole.
      "Do you have other loads in there now?  I love sloppy hole," I asked. 
      He shook his head.  He had gotten a load earlier but it had been awhile and his hole was hungry again for more cock and seed.
      I added a trace of lube to my now spit-covered cock, sliding my dick against his hungry hole.  He was a moaner.  He moaned and grunted in pleasure, which turned me on even more!  Plunging in, I backed out and pushed back inside.  His hole was wide open.  It was so soft and warm and wet inside.  I swear he was one of those rare guys who self lubricates as his ass was wet far beyond what I would have expected from the combination of our preparations and my pre-cum.
      I fucked him doggie style, grabbing his hips and pumping in and out.  Now, my cock isn't huge, I'd honestly say it is of average size, but whatever size it is, I definitely love to pound an ass, and this was no exception.
      "FUCK!  You're hitting the ring!  Aww Fucker, you've got good aim!" he said over and over.  He was in heaven.  And I also loved his hole, so that after only a few minutes, I thrust into his hole full depth, shooting my first load of the day deep inside his hole, which, by this time, was gaping wide open. 
       I paused fucking so he could feel the pulsation of my cock, and then resumed fucking so I was the one screaming with pleasure.  His hole just grabbed onto my cock keeping it hard, coaxing it until I shot a second load deep inside. 
      I rolled off and took a break.  We chatted a bit and before long he was sucking me hard again.  I threw him on his stomach and mounted him.  He couldn't move and my cock was lodged inside his hole again.  All too soon I shot my third load.
      We both lay there for a bit sweaty and tired from the sex.  We thanked each other.  I thanked him for his hole and he thanked me for cock and cum.  He left and I jumped in the shower, wearing the biggest grin on my face. 
      I needed that!
    • By bihairy
      We had been texting back and forth for awhile.  "I really want this to finally happen," the other guy wrote, adding "I'm really nervous though.  Will you be gentle with me?"
      "Of course I will," I answered, writing "I want to load you with my cum.  I wanna give you daddy DNA."
      I have been chatting with this 20 something year old for almost a year.  We live in the same state but he is in the southern part and I'm more north.  It had been really hard to envision a hook up, but then he texted me saying he would be in my area for a couple days because of a work meeting and he had a hotel room in my town.  I was finally going to pound and breed this 'boy'.
      When he arrived in town he sent a text message announcing as much.  We arranged a time to meet so we could fuck.  He said he was nervous but really turned on.  He wanted Dad DNA inside his ass. 
      I'm an average guy with an average cock, but I love to fuck and breed man hole.  It is my passion.   I'm lucky I can cum several times and love loading a hole until my balls were empty.
      I show up to his hotel at the scheduled time.  He tells me his room number and I'm there in a minute.  He opens the door and is partially naked.  No shirt, barefoot and a small pair of shorts.  He is tall about 6' dark hair and eyes. Sexy with a bit of hair on his chest.  He invites me in with a great smile.  We chat a bit. He is shaking a bit from being nervous.  I tell him there is nothing to fear. It is all good. 
      I start to undress. He is on the bed watching me. Licking his lips.  I'm hard already and drop my pants.  He leans over and sucks me. Licking and sucking my cock.  It feels so good. I stroke his hair and whisper my approval.  "Good boy" "you're doing a great job. why don't you pull down those shorts."
      He does.  I join him on the bed. He is sucking me licking me. Making me drip.  I pull him off my cock and we kiss. Deep.  Moaning and groaning. It feels so good. He is getting hornier by the minute.  He is licking my nipples.  He has perfect nipples. I bend down and suck them gently flicking my tongue back and forth. His cock responds. He is no longer nervous. He is in heat.
      "Please fuck my hole dad" he whispers.  I play with his ass. It is wet and waiting for my cock.  My cock is swelling and ready. I am wet from his spit.  My cock probes his hole and enters. 
      There is a huge sigh from him. "OMG yes yes yes please fuck me daddy."
      I am pounding him and he is moaning. I try holding back but can't. Too soon, I shoot a big load inside. He says he can feel the warmth and loves it.  I keep fucking that hot hole.  Slowly at first and as my dick gets harder and harder I go faster and harder inside him. In a flash I'm sending more juice into his hole.  Bathed in sweat, I roll off him and take a break..
      We are spooning and I'm grinding my cock against his ass.  My cock finds its way to his wet hole.  I'm inside again as he is moaning and so am I..it feels so good.  I am pounding him. We change positions and I'm on top his legs and feet on my shoulders.  We switch to doggie and I'm holding on to his hips and slamming into him.  I unleash another load.  It feels so good shooting out of my balls and into his ass nice and deep.  We fuck again shortly after and after 3 hours of sex I have given him 4 loads total.  We are wiped out.  He is smiling and thanking me. I thank him, get dressed and leave..
      I get a text message a couple hours later. "I loved it dad. I even took a nap after.  I hope to be back in town next month and want to see you again."  Yes of course you can I text with a smile.
      What a good "son".

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.