unwashed smelling cock

Guest brabobas

I like to ask potential BB buddies if they can NOT wash their cock for a few days BEFORE we play. Love to taste the leftover piss, spunk, and meaty cheese pieces to prove I want them to put it up my ass. While I agree that its can be a GOD AWFUL scent, someone has to do it for a man that has something that I want FROM it.

• Upvote 1

I like sucking cocks no matter if they are clean, or dirty from smegma, piss or coming straight from the ass. Even tough when i sucked a dick one time wich had some dick cheese on it, the taste was not so good but thinking about it makes me so horny that i could do it again.

• Upvote 2

Guest JizzDumpWI

Smegma and head cheese varies in taste and smell just like cum does. Depends a lot on what the guy has been eating, drinking and doing in the days prior. And it is an acquired taste. I'll occasionally eat my own smegma and notice it varies from time to time.