unwashed smelling cock

Guest brabobas

What is worse after a few days of not washing, a uncut dick or a pussy? Anyone have an opinion

I love uncut cock but it has to be clean. One of the reasons I like the baths. However I understand if a guy is stopping off at a glory hole after a hard day of work and will clean that up with my mouth.

I have eaten a lot of pussy that has not been washed for a couple of days. No big deal. Nothing compared to the funk that an uncut dick on a sweaty man could develop

Ever since my SMALL taste of cock cheeze in my 20s through a GH, I love me some. My challenge has been the ability to find a man who will make me some. Many, many promises, no reality as of yet.

My ultimate: A tall hairy ginger man, tattooed, a smoker & dipper with a large, fat cock {extra foreskin covering a 0g PA} with an extremely high sex drive. After cleaning him he fucks me filling his sperm bank with 3 loads. Then who who saves his dick cleaning after playing with others for me. One can dream, can't one?

Don't mind at all. I'll be happy to clean his cock with my mouth.

If you don't have the common courtesy to wash your genitals prior to requesting me to have it in my mouth then keep moving.Not only do I not enjoy the odor of an unwashed cock it's likely to make me throw up. I'm a very talented cocksucker but I also bathe regulalrly and expect my sex partners to do so as well.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...