unwashed smelling cock

Guest brabobas

I'm cut, and eventhough I was circumcised only by the age of 14 (when I had my cock already 'in use') I don't really remember what dick cheese was like (maybe I was a clean boy? ;-), and I didn't learn that until one of the first uncut dicks appeared in front of me at the age of 20. I was in the punk scene that days and we lived in the streets for days sometimes with not much hygiene options. We were fooling around a lot within our clique, no matter if with guys or girls. One day it was a little mixed group and I was about getting fucked in some park, but the other guy needed some help to get hard. He asked me to give him head and only from that moment I learned how dirty a man's cock can get under this little piece of skin. Luckily he got hard before I had to vomit and he continued by screwing my ass. From that day on I always prefered not to give head to uncut guys, but there are exceptions, if I really want some particular cock:

Some years later when serving in an army unit in Afghanistan I was into some guy who I found was fuckkkking hot. We were both up for action but never managed to get along due to circumstances. One day I ran into him when he just got out of a truck bringing him back from a one-week outpost, and he was on a stop-over in my camp only, waiting for the next truck to bring him to some airfield to leave the country. I knew that this was my only chance to get his dick stuffed into my ass, and inspite of knowing that he spent a week in the hot desert with no shower around I immediately decided that this had to happen now. I found us an abandoned barrack and I got down on my knees to get this hottie hard. OMG that was a fucking funky atmosphere in his pants. A breathtaking smell from piss, man sweat and definitely some jizz too. His bushy pubes were wet and sticky. I was relieved when I saw that he was cut. So I started to treat all that with my mouth, and I have to say that it drove me fucking crazy. I got his 8 inch cock not only clean, but also rock hard, and during the following pounding he gave me several anal orgasms while he delivered not less than three hot loads deep in my guts.

Thinking about that, I still have this smell in my nose.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Are there more men here how enjoy it suck a unwashed smelling cock?

Oh gawwd yes!!! I love ripe smelling, cheesy, unwashed cock...especially uncircumcised cock. The smell is an afrodisiac to me.

I have a 63yr old retiree with a thick 8" cock....plenty of foreskin.

He won't wash his cock for days ;)

I happily drop to my knees, peel back his foreskin and feast on his cockcheese.

I suck his cock clean and he rewards me with ;load after load of his thick , sticky cum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If it smells of soap/ deodorant, yuk! I like nothing better than to get my face into a guys unwashed crotch especially if hes wearing dirty, sweaty underwear. Same applies to his pits, there's nothing sexier than man stink, even though i'm top when fucking. The musky aroma is a massive turn on.

• 3 weeks later...