unwashed smelling cock

Guest brabobas

depends on what's on it. I am pretty scrupulous about staying clean, cock and hole and mouth. Not into disease or strong smells and being unclean can promote both. On the other hand, if the cock is coated with cum, that's another matter. since I keep my hole clean, if a top fucks my cum filled hole, it's not unusual for me to clean him off after he's added his own load (no cum unwasted). I usually have a little hesitation in my mind because I know the bacteria in the colon can make you sick upper GI, but I know how thorough I am cleaning my hole, so.... The smell and taste of cum covered cock, yes. Otherwise, no, do not like stinky smelly cock, ass or crotch. (didn't like it on a woman either when I was fucking or eating pussy). 

• Upvote 1

Guest peepee-love

love guys with smelly pits and cock especially cock cheese, but not so easy to find these days. Too many guys wash too much. Worse turn off is heavy perfume or deoderant. Yuk!!! Like a man to smell like a proper man.

Will you marry me? Kidding of course, but I would kneel down and suck you given the chance! I agree with you entirely. I shower about once a week, and I detest deodorant, cologne, and perfume. It ruins the natural taste and sent of people's skin.

Guest peepee-love

When I go down on a dude, and especially if he had a string scent of sex on him, I imagine where his dick has been as I suck. Perhaps another has recently sucked him. Better yet, maybe he recently had his cock deep in a woman's cunt or up another dude's asshole!

Slightly off topic,and yes I request this, but when I suck and drink urine from a dude's dick, I like to imagine what he's recently had to eat and drink.

• 5 months later...

I think the first time you suck cock it makes you feel so dirty and humiliated. especially if it's some filthy old man that has some how got you on your knees with his smelly sweaty cheesy old cock in your mouth in a public place. You feel so ashamed that your now playing with yourself and can smell the sweat and scent of his dirty unwashed body when you feel him cum in your mouth you swallow like a whore. I know I did and licked his cock and sweaty old balls clean it made me feel so dirty after he left me there playing with my little cock half naked on my knees I licked his cum off the filthy piss covered toilet floor. Since then I love the smell and taste of dirty old unwashed cocks it reminds me of the first cock I sucked

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I think the first time you suck cock it makes you feel so dirty and humiliated. especially if it's some filthy old man that has some how got you on your knees with his smelly sweaty cheesy old cock in your mouth in a public place. You feel so ashamed that your now playing with yourself and can smell the sweat and scent of his dirty unwashed body when you feel him cum in your mouth you swallow like a whore. I know I did and licked his cock and sweaty old balls clean it made me feel so dirty after he left me there playing with my little cock half naked on my knees I licked his cum off the filthy piss covered toilet floor. Since then I love the smell and taste of dirty old unwashed cocks it reminds me of the first cock I sucked

This is certainly how I feel! 

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Having an uncut cock with a large amount of retractable foreskin, love to go a day or two with out a shower. If I've been frequently urinating there is a lovely yellowy building up and funky smell. Like running my finger across my helmet and getting a good amount of smegma and eating it. Had a meet with a guy a few summers back, turned up at his place around midday and he was just in shorts and could tell he hadn't showered. When I removed his shorts and pulled back his foreskin it wasn't clean. For a second I froze but then just sucked it and then made it my mission to entirely clean his cock with my tongue

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Cock cheese is the one thing I am still getting used to but love getting poppered up and "forced" to do it. Love unshowered sweaty ripe dirty cocks. As others have said, tasting the Ass juices of another's recently fucked hole on his cock or even my own is wonderful. Let's me know he is a top who needs to fuck and breed a lot and any and every hole will do. The dirtier the better for this pig. If any uncut cheese makers are out there in OKC and want to train me to enjoy cheese hmu

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...