unwashed smelling cock

Guest brabobas

I love it when I don’t shower for a day or two and my PA gets that funky uncut dick smell and my balls are all sweaty, then I have another pig suck and lick me clean so we can make out and I can taste myself on his face and tongue.  Love sucking other guys’ ripe sweaty cocks too.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Normally, I prefer clean. But, I do have to say that I was once sucking off a really hot, str8, buff, hung homeless guy. The smell of his smegma and sweat was so pungent that it made me gag a few times. But he was so fucking hot and was so horny using my mouth for his pleasure, I got off on his smell. I guess it's an acquired taste. I've never loved the taste of headcheese before. But I did like tasting his that was crusted on his cockhead and foreskin. 

After he came in my mouth I let him use the shower in my motel room. As he was drying off, I got on my knees and sucked him hard again. Then I bent over and he fucked me. Dumping a second load in my ass. I still prefer clean guys. But, for someone as hot as him, I get off on the smegma and smell. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2013 at 11:37 AM, Guest brabobas said:

Are there more men here how enjoy it suck a unwashed smelling cock?

Specifically, no more than clean cock. Once cock gets close to my face, that's all that matters--his cock, my mouth, nothing else. I have never had the will to turn down a cock that is offered to me face-to-face. Get me in your presence and pull it out. You own my holes until you are done.

• Like 1

Guest Baremeat

some musk is a turn in but cheese - esp

on uncut men, can almost knock you out. You just pull back the foreskin and in a couple rounds with a tongue, it’s fine. that’s a faggot’s life 

• 1 month later...