unwashed smelling cock

Guest brabobas

• 1 month later...

I prefer clean cocks but i`m not picky.

Last week in a gaycinema i sucked an old mans cock, He had a small cock , uncut, smegma, piss and sweaty smell.

But i take any cock if i get my reward so after a few licks he was clean and i sucked him off , after 2 minutes he unloads.

The rest of the day i had his scent on my upperlip.

Love to be a cocksuckingslut

• Like 1

I love uncut stinky cock. I am here for cleaning the smegma out from under the hood. I find a smelly crotch a huge turn on. Hell a smelly crotch and a crop of dick cheese for me to lick clean is pretty much all it takes for me to put out. I'll let you breed my hole if you let me clean your cheesy dick first. I mean, I'd let you breed my hole anyway but I am way more likely to say yes if dick cheese is offered. 

• Thanks 1

Back in the day a Craigslist hook up became a regular fuckbuddy...First encounter, he introduced me to his 1 week old  unwashed, ripe cock. The smell was wicked funky. If I had been a newbee cocksucker I might have refused. But here I was on my knees inches from his huuuge cock with pungent aroma. I did what I was born to do, worship men and service their cock. I  peeled back his foreskin and feasted on his cock cheese. Sucked him clean!  He lasted 10min before splashing his warm load  down my throat. Then i drank his piss, which was a first for him. We both came away new experiences that day. Pissy, smelly, smegma covered cock doesn't bother me in the least. Ripe cock leaves an extra strong scent on breath which I savor, a reminder that I am a cocksucking bottom bitch. I welcome it!  If I will gladly suck a man's cock clean after he barebacked me, why not suck his ripe cock? 😜

Edited by Reeo

Guest Gloryholee

I much prefer unwashed dick. There's something that sends me wild about a dirty dick. Knowing that a filthy unclean genitalia is going to get cleaned using my mouth and tongue makes me cum in my pants. Discharge also sends me wild. Be it yeast infection, gono drip or anything inbetween. 

• 1 year later...

I actually like it when it's unwashed and a bit smelly. The rawness, the smell, the taste of it is just pure man

Some of the straight guys I sucked off in the past had smelly dicks and feet because I liked to suck them right after work and they always were a bit shy because they didn't want to smell too bad but I always told them I like it like that! And man, these smells are wild 😉 

• 4 weeks later...

I have to admit I like it also, take that over soap smell and taste any day.

My first dirty dick was an old man at a cruising spot in the woods.
I dropped to my knees and soon as he whipped out his cock I could smell it.
He had a thick meaty uncut cock, (my favorite)
I could even see just a bit of dick cheese, it shocked me at first and i started to back away.
Im glad he was a verbal dom man, he grabbed me by the head and rubbed his cock on my lips,
Called me a faggot and told me to suck his dick clean. And I did. I CLEANED that old mans dirty cock.
Every since that day, there is no cock I will not suck.

I sucked off the dirty dick of a dom sikh guy. I didn't know it was dirty. When he took it out it smelled strongly, when he saw me backing off he grabbed my hair gave me a strong slap and ordered me to suck it. I obeyed. Gagged a lot he just pushed it down my throat. After his cock was clean he turned me around spat on my hole, fingered it a bit and fucked me raw. Big fat hairy guy with a turban. Gave me a massive pounding. I hurt for a couple of days. Great sex. One of the fucks that contributed to opening my mind and turning me into a slut.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 years later...

Very much into it myself! If I am lucky enough to find someone who is uncut to hook up with I always ask them not to clean there foreskin and let me do it with my muzzle and tongue. Especially if I can be in fursuit to do it. I get so worked up sucking cock while in suit and getting the stink of foreskin gunk on my suit's tongue and muzzle drives me crazy. so wonderful to be trapped breathing in that scent when ever I suit for hours or even days afterward.

• Like 1