unwashed smelling cock

Guest brabobas

I'm a Fucking, SLEAZY, RAUNCHY PIG! and I'm proud of it. Back when I was a "Jailbait:" teenage Cocksucker, I was living in a family homeless shelter.Whenecer I could get away from my mom, I used to hang out at the Single Men's Shelter, which was in an old Armory. I LOVED All the dick Funk and body Odor. I miss the loads I used to take in the showers.. I also hung around Construction sites and gyms and Huge wooded areas in NYC Parks. 

A clean cock is nice but often tasteless. the only thing I wouldn't taken  was a literal shit covered cock, or one with open sores 

My first Daddy was uncut and after a bit told me he wanted a nice long session where I was going to service his cock after a week of not washing it. That night, I went down on between his legs and took his unwashed cock into my mouth and went at it. It took a bit to get used to it but I was so into sucking cock and  turned on at the thought of sucking a cock no matter even if it was ripe and cheesy. It was one of those times when I realized how much of a cuntboy I was.  He definitely took me past my previous limits.

Edited by badjujuboy

I greatly prefer when my husband’s cock is clean, but I have blown him in the past when it’s ripe. I’ve blown him several times while we were out hiking. After a couple of minutes my slobber cleans off his cock so that it doesn’t taste so nasty. His clean cock tastes so much better to me. But then again… he’s eaten my hole with out me cleaning first. Personal preference…

hugs and kisses!

• 2 months later...

I enjoy a cock that has  the  scent and taste from the normal days events, light sweating and normal mustiness that men have on their bodies naturally. I actually love the saltiness from a light sweat off their body like back of neck, stomach,balls etc  

I actually hate it when the guy I’m meeting must have literally took a scrub brush to his cock and balls and over cleaned to where theres literally no taste or smell to him. And really hate getting a mouth full of lotion or cologne. 
when a guy is just dirty and has poor hygiene I’m not a fan of that.  it’s a bit of a turn off. 
that being said I’m literally incapable of having a cock in front of me to suck and not suck it. So what I do in this situation is basically take it upon myself to clean it for him. So the first couple minutes consists of me getting him as wet as possible with my saliva and literally just licking him clean getting all areas needed sometimes that includes his ass as well. After you kinda just grin and bear it at the start.  You can then enjoy as usual.