unwashed smelling cock

Guest brabobas

Posted a couple of hook up ads last night for guys to meet me at a latin bar in Miami- and posted for the uncut men NOT to wash under the hood- that that was what I had a tongue and mouth for. It worked- ate 5 cock, and 4 were uncut- 3 unwashed. Each had its own level of funkiness, and each was just as delectable as the last-- only thing that was missing was the guy I had been connecting with the previous couple of weeks who is uncut, but would feed me piss through out the night. Oh well, ther is always next week <g>

• Upvote 1

I love dirty smelly cock! Uncut dicks can get SO deliciously raunchy under their foreskin, and I love that moment of pulling it back and revealing what is underneath!

One time, when I was really drunk and high, I sucked off a homeless guy in the park, who probably hasn't washed his cock in months...and I was in pig heaven! :)

• Upvote 1

It can be humilating as hell when a man has enuf forskin to completely cover and go over my nose, and he makes me "breath" through my nose to smell his scent for a few moments...or to get the scent of the last ass that he put it in. Of course, I then have to clean the hood out...esp if he intends to use it to breed my ass. And in front of the right group of guys....ah hell...they know what you want then!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, this might sound strange, but ... I'm cut, altho not very tightly. When I'm soft the skin tends to bunch up around the base of my head a bit. A couple years ago I was sick in bed for almost a week. No showering or even washing up, except for brushing my teeth. After a few days I noticed a funky smell coming from my crotch. After close examination, I discovered it wasn't coming from my sack, my pubes or my ass ... it was emanating directly from my cock, just below the head.

The embarrassing part is that I loved the fucking smell. Couldn't get enough of that sweet & sour stink. I've never smelled another dude's dick--cut or uncut--but if this is the smell u guys are on about, I can def understand why u are into it. Sadly I don't get a chance to go unwashed for days at a time very often, but do it whenever I can. It's usually around the 3rd day that the awesome stink gets going.

• Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

No need to be embarrassed. Cut guys rarely get familiar with what a natural cock smells like; typically they were never given a choice to have a natural cock. For some reason a parent decided that cosmetic surgery on their infant sons was somehow called for. Could you imagine a boob job on an infant girl????

But I digress... Anyway; the glans (helmet part of cock) is naturally a mucous membrane. When covered and not rubbing on things like an intact dick would be; it naturally produces mucous and there is a natural odor to that. I suspect that is what you experienced.

• 1 month later...