unwashed smelling cock

Guest brabobas

Guest hairybud84

Never had uncut cock. But I do love dick that's maybe not been showered for a day or two. Expecially if he's jerked off recently. Love the musk of a cock that's gotten off recently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

If he wants to play with me, he'd better be squeaky clean.

This one guy stuck his cock through a glory hole, and before I got near it, a big brown cloud of stink just about knocked me over.

No, thanks.

• 2 months later...

I really love unwashed uncut cocks if they are big and fat. I am not sure about it but small unwashed cocks are not very enjoyable for me.

Anyway I always ask men to keep their cock unwashed before meeting.

I find it pretty humiliating and that makes me hornier. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's my favorite thing in the world. When I'm a good fag, my man holds off on showering for 2 or 3 days and runs at the gym to get sweaty....earlier tonight he held my head on his musky, ripe, MANLY cock and balls and i would have passed out before i pulled back (almost did pass out...he likes to really gag me with his cock, fuck i love it)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't say I'm a fan but i'm a fan of cock. I've had it before and I just do my duty in pleasing my top or the cock i'm sucking. if a man pulls out his cock for me to suck, I suck it. I love sucking uncut cock the most. ;)

I wish I could get cock while i'm deployed. guys are unshowered a lot of the time and stressed out. i'll probably really whore myself out next time let them know I can take care of their loads for them.