I Love Drinking A Man's Piss. Do You?

Lastud4u

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Skylar

My number is 251-656-7789.   Text me or message me about piss.    The reason I suck cock is becuz of piss.   I am so addicted to the smell.  Taste and feel of piss it’s insane.    I love piss and the smell of puss so much I go to enormous great lengths to get piss from guys. 

I love going to urinals and bathrooms that guys piss in a lot   Specially park baseball  parks .    I will empty the urinals   Just so I can smell  piss and pour it all on me and smell it. 

I  can suck 3 or 4 gallons of piss a week easy. And I also tell guys I need piss becuz I have to pass drug screen tests and. Things like that.   I usually get lots. And will pay 10 or 20 dollars for bottles of piss.

Please text me about piss.  I will trade. Swap. Suck drink.  Or buy piss. Or piss stuff.  

Again text me at 251-656-7789

my name is Alex    All I really care about is smelling guys piss and sucking piss from guys dicks .    I. Used to hang out after school and just  feed in bathrooms for hours.   

Feed me.   Hit me up please

Thanks so much    

My email is sypherdin@yahoo.com

• 2 years later...

I am straight but hoping to try this - as the Pisser!

Plan is to make friends with a bottom and slip this into our chat. If he is game, then we have a date - I will bring drugs - drink something with alcohol that tastes decent - and when my bladder hits flood stage -  he takes over and does his thing!

Have heard this feels amazing, and if my new friend enjoys it, then we are both happy!

On 6/12/2013 at 8:34 PM, justin said:

I love warm piss from the tap. I dream of having a large group of guys feed me there piss for days. like 50-? guys. I could live on piss .dam I love it cant get enough. my largest group so far is 15 guys was aa full night and 1/2 the next day.

3 hours ago, Chazz007 said:

Am curious - did drinking 15 guys make you sick? How did you pull that off? I am going to start a Studio where I drink women's piss as their toilet and am curious how many I can drink in 1 night - w/out getting sick

charlesheatherly007@ gmail.com

i did drink piss from my ex gf almost each day. never being sick from it