I Love Drinking A Man's Piss. Do You?

Lastud4u

I can spend hours on my knees drinking directly from the tap. I have three regular guys each of whom, on a weekly basis, feeds me his piss.  One guy make me wait on my knees in a public bathroom stall so I can drink all of his piss. My dick gets rock hard swallowing that hot golden juice. I'm going to be drinking from the tap in three hours.  I can't wait!

• Upvote 1

For a real visual in front of a room full of pigs...have someone piss into a clear glass. Then, have a couple of men JO into the piss, and it will look like jelly fish "floaters" on in the yellow piss. The visual of yellow piss, esp if its before a lot of beer, and the white cum floating on top is quite a display. Of course, then you drink it in full view of others. Its a great way to let them know what your REALLY into, isnt it?

• Upvote 3

Guest JizzDumpWI

Prefer drinking from tap to getting pissed on... Could I for hours? Hmm, haven't been in a situation yet where man after man was pissing down my throat. Willing to though.

12 fEB,Tues. Will be headed back to Miami tonight to get my weekly sex needs fed.Small Latin bar, active back room. 2 weeks ago this Euro sounding body built guy was there cruising- tried the old feel of his tit, he pushed my hand away and told me to get on my knees. He put his cock in my mouth, slowly had me suck him, then held my head steady and asked me if I wanted his juice. Soon, I was tasting a small amount of piss in my mouth, then back to fucking my mouth. This kept up for 45 minutes and I got a small amount of piss each time. Ended when he came all over my face. I was back last week- he arrived again, spotted me , and motioned with his water bottle, telling me he was making lots of piss for me. He wandered, and soon came back and had me get in position and for the next hour or so he fed me huge streams of his piss, when a 3rd guy came to join in , he put me on his cock, and the new guy began sucking the pisser-- I ended up with a mouthful of cum in less than 5 minutes, and the other guy got the piss mans cum. The piss guy is a cum and split guy- but he took a moment to find out when I would be at the bar next, and said h would be back-which will be tonight-- and I will be there thirsty and ready

I'm very fortunate, I have 4 feeders that text me and say its time to drink. I drop what I'm doing and met up with my buds to drink their piss. Not all at once, just at different times thru the week. I'm pretty sure I drink a gallon of piss a week. I'm always rock hard when swallowing and drinking directly thru their tapps. I drink morning piss, afternoon piss and beer piss. I love it all.

I've always piss giving and taking the sign of a true pig. And it does take two to make it work. I've had plenty of tops who have pissed in my mouth because I asked, but who didn't really get it either.

My favorite WS partner was a poz daddy nurse from Brighton. We met on Manhunt one autumn night, discovered we were former classmates at Brandeis (he was a senior when I was a freshman), and had a mutual interest in smoking coke, chem piss play, and very psychological verbal.

The image of him standing in font of my fat body, the head of his big poz cock in resting gently in my mouth, drinking his tainted piss, and him growling "Damn, that feels great" while being spectacularly high on pot, booze, crack, and real amyl poppers is burned into my mind. As close to perfect as I might ever get.

I graduated from urinal to trough ages ago....one night at a "wet event" I drank piss frrom 8 guys in a row, then laid back and pissed into my own mouth.....been told "SEARS doesn't make a WetVac as good as me".....my preferred brews are morningpiss/beerpiss/chempiss....any guys in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area in need of a drinker, hit me up.....I NEVER spill a drop!

• Upvote 1