What's the piggiest/sluttiest thing you've ever done?

rcc226

I recently took a load in a sling whilst blindfolded, didn't get to see the guy until afterwards. It was so horny I can't wait to do it again - maybe taking several blind loads next time and not even taking a peek afterwards.

I've also taken a few anonymous glory hole loads.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
Guest GoodExercise

Young Latin guy messaged me online and wanted me to come over. Teen, but legal. When I got to his house he let me in. His aunt was sitting in the living room. We walked by, headed for the basement. He fucked me on the basement floor -- loud. Then we pulled up our pants and he walked me out the way we came in, right past his aunt.

Got a motel room and invited guys for days before on various sites. Was blindfolded, jockstrap on, lubed, door left ajar, and waited. Had 16 guys cum drop a load that night, and again the next morning... 8 more visitors. Never saw one of them.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2