What's the piggiest/sluttiest thing you've ever done?

rcc226

I met a hockey player on Scruff.  I think he played Forward, with an athletic build about 5-11 and 145.  He lived at home, so we played at his house after his parents left for work.  When I got there, Trey was so handsome.  Curly dark blond hair, soft blue eyes and real masculine features overall.  He was wearing a t-shirt, and his mesh shorts were already tented.  Trey rushed me inside before the neighbors saw us, and he took me right upstairs.  

Trey showed me his bedroom, but he took me to his parent's bedroom.  I don't know why, but this really turned me on.  I closed the door, as though that was going to stop his mom or dad if they came back home for some reason.  Trey pulled off his t-shirt, which showcased his chest and abs.  He has this T-pattern curly chest hair, not real thick but super sexy.  He gave me such a nice smile before he turned around and dropped his shorts.  His ass had me drooling, with just enough hair to make the contrast with his pale skin.  So, Trey jumps into the bed and gets in position with his hands behind his head and his knees bent upward.  I got undressed and climbed between Trey's legs.  I sucked his cock, which was bigger than mine (but I barely hit six inches.  Then Trey asked if I could fuck him.  We did it missionary.  Trey played with his nipples and jacked his cock while I put his legs up on my shoulders and fucked his bare hole.  

So, I look around the bedroom a bit, and I see a wedding photo on the nightstand.  Oh God, Trey looks just like his father.  It got me so horny.  For the first time that day, I bent down and kissed Trey while I fucked him.  It got real passionate, then Trey asked if I could cum in him.  That happened, then Trey shot a bountiful load all over his chest and abs for me to lick up.  I ate every drop, and I squeezed the last few drop out of his dick while I sucked it clean. 

We didn't shower or anything.  I got the feeling that Trey wanted me to head out quick.  So I just pulled on my clothes and let myself out while Trey was still in his parent's bed.  I told my partner about the encounter that night.  He got so turned on hearing about Trey that he fucked me on my back just like I had fucked Trey.  

I got a call a few days later from a number I don't recognize.  I answered, and it was Trey.  I came over, and we fucked again.  Pretty much like the first time except Trey got on his knees and sucked my cock before he jumped into his parent's bed to be fucked.  If he had done that the first time, I might have shot right there in his mouth.  But this second visit I was able to hold off and do a proper Top job.

Late that afternoon I get a call from the same number as that morning.  I think Trey wants another session before his parents get home.  Well, its Trey's father.  And he's real stern.  He starts interrogating me.  Turns out that Trey had called me that morning from his father's cell phone, and his father was onto the fact that Trey was fucking around with guys when he was supposed to be at hockey practice or school.  The father is all angry telling me that his son is not a faggot, and demanding to know if we used a condom.  I don't know how much Trey told his father, but I figured Trey was smart enough to deny that we even had sex.  So I just said that we talked for a few minutes (true), but never met (not true).  The father lays down a few threats about what will happen to me if I ever touch his son, and hangs up.  I talked about it with my partner that night, and he gets excited again hearing about how I fucked Trey that morning.  But then he hears the rest of the situation and we decide that I should delete my Scruff profile because the father could get his hands on Trey's phone and see my bareback profile there.  

Nothing happened for a couple of weeks.  I was worried about Trey, but I put the situation out of my mind and moved on.  That was the situation when I got a text from another number I didn't recognize.  The text said it was Trey, that this was his cell phone, and that the coast was clear if I could come over and fuck again.  I figured it was 50-50 a trap or another chance to be with Trey.  My partner wasn't around to help me assess the situation, so I just went for it.  I said I would be over ASAP, and was told to come straight upstairs because the neighbors might see something if I am standing at the door too long waiting to be let in.  

So, yeah, it was the father.  I was scared shitless.  He's mid-30s and very athletic with almost the same 5-11, 145 build as Trey. I'm 5-6, 120. The father closes the door and tells me Trey is at school.  He pins me to the door and starts asking questions.  I admit everything.  But the guy keeps wanting details.  Did Trey approach you first?  Did Trey let you fuck him in my bed?  Did Trey like it?  Did Trey cum?  I was like yes, yes, yes.  Did you use a condom? Yes.  Do you have a condom with you now? No.  I thought I was dead.  

This is where it gets freaky.  The father (Alex) tells me to show him what happened.  I say that I have to go, but Alex says I can't leave until he lets me go.  Again with the show me what happened.  I figure that I need to comply, and that I will be playing the part of Trey.  My hands are shaking and my heart is racing.  I go over to the bed and take off my shirt.  Keep going.  Then my shoes and socks and pants.  Keep going.  Then my underwear.  Keep going.  I get into the bed with my hands behind my head and my knees up, just the way Trey likes to do it. I don't know whats going to happen next.

Alex comes over to the bed and starts saying and doing what I just did.  So Trey took off his shirt?  Like this?  Then his socks and pants?  Like this?  Then his underwear?  Like this?  Did he have an erection?  Like this?  Yeah, but he is not as hairy as you are.  I'm a goner, for sure.  Move over.  I comply, and Alex jumps into the bed with the same athleticism as Trey.  And gets into the same fuck position as Trey.  WTF?  

So then you gave him a blowjob?  Show me.  No.  Show me or else Trey is off the hockey team.  What?  That would kill Trey.  Its a bluff.  Alex wants Trey to play hockey, like a man.  I'm the coach, I'm not bluffing.  Oh, that's how Alex knows that Trey missed practice.

At this point, I just calm down and get into the sex because that seems to be what this is about now.  Alex has such an intense erection for me to suck that its hard to swallow down my little throat.  You fucked him?  Show me. I don't have a condom, Sir.  I'm not stupid, show me. I do it.  Alex plays with his nipples and jacks his cock.  I don't know who came first.  But my load was inside Alex while I was licking his load off his flat abs.  Alex didn't shoot as far as Trey, but he still had a copious output.  You gotta go.  I dress and leave.  

That night, my partner is stunned that I took the risk to go over to Trey's house based on a text message without talking first.  I have to be careful or I could get killed.  I'm sorry.  We decide that I need to change my cell phone number.  Alex is too much for me to handle, and I don't want to be in a love triangle with him and Trey.  He really let you fuck him bareback?  Yeah.  That's fucked up.  I know, but can you just fuck me?  

Hey Trey, if you are out there -- I love you, Buddy.  Hang tough. It gets better.  

34 minutes ago, LittlePrEP said:

Hey Trey, if you are out there -- I love you, Buddy.  Hang tough. It gets better.

But can it get better than learning the family secrets they way you did with Trey and Alex? I shot my load twice.  Once wanting to do Trey, and again wanting to breed Alex.

Guest Gloryholelover

I was with a gay top friend of mine we went to the suckatorium, there were some used condoms in the booth. My friend poured the cum into my mouth and I swallowed them, then we waited for a dick to come through the hole for me to suck while my friend fucked my hole. 

piggiest things at a bathhouse...

1) walking into a guy's room where his ass was up, feeling it up a little to see if he was ok with it, then sliding in and fucking my load in - no words exchanged (maybe a thanks on the way out)

2) finding a guy bent over a fuck bench in the public area, sliding into him and fucking a load in while other people watch

3) having guys come into my private room and start sucking me, then fucking him

4) ***piggiest part*** for all three of the above, asking (or just feeling) whether they have any loads in them already, and felching their ass for a few before I fuck them

• Upvote 1

Early 80's visiting a coworker in the AIDS ward at Kaiser Hospital. He was pretty out of it, so I spent most of the visit talking to his lover, also poz. He was hot as fuck, despite  (or maybe because of) a couple KS lesions and a fair amount of weight loss. I rimmed and fucked his boney ass in the hospital bathroom. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I've done a lot of slutty things but the top 2 are probably getting fucked by my bf and his dad and then fucking my bf's sister. Second would have to be getting fucked by 4 large dogs and their owners and friends one night.

Edited by Insidemenow
  • Upvote 6

Guest Deviantlad

Got slammed by guyz who had used the syringes on themselves first and told after that they were half full with their tainted blood, one with hep C

Guest GoneFishing

Too many to list but I did get bred in a pizza store.

on line hook up

he had a fuck pad low on the floor next to counter where the kneed the dough 

pissed all over the pad because this bloke was huge and long !

Guest BBBoyfromTN

One summer I stayed with my aunt and u Cole's family to work a job and save money. They lived near a park that Latino guys cruised looking for sex and soon I was hanging out there and hooking up too. I became regulars with a couple guys and one mentioned there was a group sex thing he'd go to at a bud's place. It was in the basement, mostly younger guys, no strings sex. I was down for it as I'd done three ways and small groups with guys,

the house was pretty run down but sure enough, we went in the back door and there were almost no lights on but you could make out a bunch of guys. Most were naked and sucking, fucking and such. There were a couple mattresses on the floor where guys were going at it and some guys had paired off and were having sex and some guys were just watching it all. I watched for a little bit and soon joined in on the mattress fucking and getting fucked. I lost track of how guys I'd fucked or who'd fucked me but I soon forgot about my buddy or any cares as I gave myself over to pleasure.

guys would come and go and once I was spent I focused on sucking guys off or getting fucked. I didn't give a shit what the guy looked like, I just let him slide inside me and get off. I didn't seem like I was there long but when I left I'd realized I'd been there five hours. Some of the guys had really big cocks and I enjoyed taking them. I'd go to other ones with my bud over that summer but the first one was the hottest and sluttiest. I'd never even dreamed about finding things like this back in Tennessee!

Guest mspchaser
On 2/10/2013 at 9:12 PM, rcc226 said:

post your sluttiest experience here

I've had plenty, I suppose. Here are my top two:

Fourth of July

I'd been staying with my parents at the family cabin for a few days and there just isn't a lot of privacy there so jerking off was pretty much not going to happen. So I hopped on Grindr, chatted with a few guys in the area (during the summer, the central Minnesota lakes area is swarming with horny college guys) and made arrangements with three. The first guy had me meet him at a dumpy hotel – it was the only thing he could afford on the pay he made working at the summer camp at a near by lake. He bred me once pretty quickly after walking in the door. After he was done, he started asking if I could take him to Target to get a few things (the camp would only give him a bike to get away, and he didn't have a car in the state). So I said sure. Immediately after walking in to the store, he said "I've got to piss. Come with." Following him into the restroom was obviously going to happen... you just don't know what mischief you might get into in public! In the restroom, I drank his piss (first and last time for that, quickly discovered it's just not my thing) in a stall. He spun me around, ate my ass, and bred me again. Yes, this was in the Target restroom. That was all he or I needed from each other. He pissed down my throat and loaded my ass twice.

The second guy was kind of a dud... he turned out to be a bottom and I can't stand sticking my dick in an ass... does nothing for me. I'll top if a dom guy really pushes me to, but it's not at all likely to happen with a sub bottom. So I fingered him while sucking his cock. This, by the way, was in the back of my Prius (hated that car, now have a different car, thank God) in somebody's driveway. I swallowed his load and took him back to the downtown area that I'd picked him up in.

The third guy was the best... by now, the sun had gone down and every major resort had fireworks (4th of July). I meet him near the bar of the resort, with the two loads in my ass, one down my throat, and piss in my stomach. He asked how my day had been, I told him about everything I'd done so far that evening. Must have triggered something in him because he grabbed my upper arm, pulled me behind the bar, pulled down my shorts, and bred me – all behind the resort bar while fireworks were going off 500 feet away.

By this time, I still hadn't cum. I typically don't cum when being fucked... in fact, for being a bottom, I rarely get hard or cum. (If anybody has tips on how to get hard or cum when it's not my objective during sex, I'd appreciate it. The top that fucked me this 4th of July was upset that I wasn't hard or cumming – even as he bred me twice back-to-back without pulling out or going sort.) Driving back to the cabin, I decided I was horny enough that I finally had to cum... so I pulled off on the side of the road in the downtown area of another town on the way back to my cabin and shot my load there, in my car.

Night Before Camp

In my early and mid 20s, I volunteered for three weeks every summer at a high school camp. I won't get into what all happened there, but I'm sure you can imagine... boys in cabins, usually just in boxers, in the summer... anyway, this isn't the place for that story, even the stories of when I was a camper... those are even more torrid..

It was the last summer I was going to volunteer at this camp, I was 28. iPhones were relatively new. Grindr and DNR (remember DNR?) were just as new. I hopped on Grindr the night before going out to the camp, because I knew that I'd be spending three weeks in a hot cabin with guys who didn't like clothes... ugh. It took about 5 minutes to find this hot guy who asked me if I wanted to come to his work and fuck. Of course I said yes. He gave me the address, I drove to the area but couldn't find it. I kept looking in the businesses. Finally he sends me a message saying it's the house across the street. The group home – all the residents have gone to bed and he regularly hosted guys there while during his overnight shifts.

All the lights are off... now I can tell this is going to be good! I see this mostly naked guy on the couch... perfect. Getting close to him, I sit down on the couch next to him and he immediately pulls off my shirt and goes down on me. He's got a fantastic body. He asks me if I top, I say no (probably should have discussed that on Grindr, yeah?). He says, that's fine... I'll top but I don't use condoms and I'm poz... is that a problem? Now, I had just started chasing, so I told him no, that's fine. He flipped me over on the couch and started fucking me. As he's fucking me, another guy comes waltzing in the front door. He sees us on the couch going at it like horned up college boys, pulls down his shorts and sticks his cock in my mouth. As guy #2 is getting close, he signals to guy #1 and takes over fucking me.

To make a long story short, this turned into a parade of guys... I lost track of the number of guys but I remember something like 17 loads in my ass. I texted guy #1 a couple weeks later, he tells met that he'd been on Grindr the entire time finding guys to fuck me. I had no idea... I'd been feed poppers, dick, cum and all I remember is not being able to see anyone's face. He also tells me that at least half the guys were poz, and the remainder didn't know their status.

About a month after this gang bang (by the way, I'm still surprised that only one of the residents came down stairs... and went right back up stairs... didn't say a word #awkward), I'm in Vegas with my boyfriend (yes, had a boyfriend at the time... like I'm the only one to cheat on their boyfriend on this site). He's telling me that he was talking with a slutty friend of his who enticed a twink (I was 5' 6", 150 # at the time) to come to his work and he lined up guys to breed him for several hours. Naturally, I ask for more details because this is all sounding very familiar. I don't get anything concrete from my boyfriend, so I send a pic of him to Guy #1, and he tells me that he's been fucking my BF for months, and always raw. My BF, I find out NOW, is poz and he's been fucking me. Somebody please explain to me how I am the one who is still neg!

By the way, both of these stories, as fantastical as they sound, are 100% true. If I'm lying, I'm dying.

• 1 month later...
Guest ATLSexyGuy

I had gone to New Orleans for Southern Decadence with some friends and ran into a whole bunch of people from home.  My mates and I had partied and we went over to Rawhide late in the afternoon and the place was packed.  Lots of guys real close to each other... groping, handling, stroking, sucking,and fucking. I headed to the bathroom and a hot ripped latino guy, maybe 23, was nude and on his knees while guys pissed on him.  I tried to let the stream go, but it was so hot that I got hard and couldn't piss.  The guy started sucking me and other guys were groping and handling me and pissing on the guy.  I got hit with over spray, and pulled off my tank top  and stepped out of my shorts  and stood there in a black Jocko thong.  The latino guy got distracted so I was finally able to let my piss fly and I covered his muscled pecs and abs.   I did this as some guy ate my ass, someone worked my ripe armpits,  and then different guy's fingers worked lube into me and fingered me.

This Sexy Cajun guy was pissing on the latino and as he left he pulled me out of the room.  He led me to the center of all of the men 's action. He was smoking hot and had a tight tank top on and his cock was sticking out of his running shorts.  He pushed his back against the wall and me against his chest and ripped my thong and fucked me ruff and raw.  I was well lubed but he tore me apart.  We left the bar wearing shorts with cum and sweat and piss on me we went to a flat he was staying in and we fucked until we went to the bar.   He was runner up for the big dick contest that year

• 4 months later...

A few years ago, I attended an invite-only private sex party in Orange County CA as the guest of my roommate's friend.  I drove to his place in Long Beach and rode with him to the party.  Along the way, as a favor to the party host, we stopped to pick up a sexy 18 year old Latino, who had just graduated from high school two weeks earlier; the kid had recently done a solo JO scene for a porn movie produced by the party host.  The party was just getting going when we arrived, so I wandered off by myself to explore the scene.  I walked into a dimly-lighted room with nothing in it except for a canvas sling in a portable frame and two guys in their late 20s who were making out intensely.  As I'm heading out of the room after taking a closer look at the sling, the two guys grabbed my arm and pulled me into their embracing and kissing.  Without evening saying anything, they stripped off my clothes, put me in the sling and took turns rimming and fucking my hole.  After each guy had cum in my hole, they hung around for the rest of the party watching me get fucked, felching the cum out of my hole and whispering in my ear the running tally of how many different cocks and cum loads I'd taken.  

At one point I noticed that the 18 year old Latino kid had been watching from the back of the room for quite a while.  I motioned for him to cover towards me, which he did just as the guy fucking me pulled out, so the kid opened his fly, took out his rock hard 8 inch uncut cock and then proceeded to jackhammer my hole for a few minutes until he shot his load deep in my hole.  He smiled at me as he pulled out and I thanked him.  

When the party started winding down, the two guys kissed me goodbye and left the room, but they soon returned with a studly black guy in his early 40s.  Apparently the guy had a huge cock and loved to fuck white ass, so they told him about my ass and brought him to check me out.  Unfortunately he had been just cum after fucking for a couple of hours, so he wasn't able to get fully hard, but even just partially erect his cock was at least 11 x 8, which he was able to put in me since my hole had already been opened up by 18 different cocks (and 13 loads).

Not sure if this is THE most slutty thing I've done, but it's definitely in the top 10.   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1