What's the piggiest/sluttiest thing you've ever done?

rcc226

Went to the sleazier bathhouse in town, a little high, rented a room. Not much action when I was in my room so I decided to take a stroll. Bumped into a hot latin guy who wanted to fuck...i squatted down right then and there and sucked him off to get him good and hard. We went back to my room and he fucked me good and gave me a load and he left. I ran into him again in a public area and he bent me over a table and rammed home in front of group of onlookers...gave me a second load...ran into him again in front of the steam area and he bent me over a stool and fucked my ass in front of some guys who lined up behind him... took another load from him and ended taking 8 more loads from other guys...all out in the open.. all in all a hot slut pig night for me...

• Like 1

After unloading in this guys hole at a bath house I started playing with his hole. he was liking it so much that after one finger was in then went another well almost got my fist up there and that's when his hole and my ungloved hand went dry an he couldn't take it anymore so I got pissed on him and left.

Went to a trail got naked on all fours and waited for cock blindfolded. I had a guy stick something long in my hole like mag light. He ripped my blind fold off and it was a cop. He told me I have to take him bareback
Now, that is fucking hot.

I've tried fisting myself ( never could get past the wrist), using various house hold objects to stuff my asshole ( eggs, bananas, tool handles etc.), letting my dog lick my cock and asshole and doing some of these things for random strangers on webcam.

• Upvote 1

Mine was 2 nights ago. Met a Dom guy that us a dentist. He got us a room and the plan was to spend 24hrs playing and we had agreed on limits before hand but I had no idea what he was planning. We met there the first morning and he put me in a sensory deprivsion hood with an open mouth gag. H then stripped me and wrapped me in packing wrap and left me laying on the bed. It seemed like forever but he finally pulled me to the side of the bed and slid his cock into my mouth. He told me he was 8in so I was disappointed when his cock seemed much smaller. There wasn't much to do with the gag so I just worked my tongue and let him fuck a load in my mouth. Then he left and a long time later he comes back and sticks his cock back in my mouth only this time it was much bigger. At this point I realized there was more than 1 guy and this was a different cock. So this goes on for what feels like hours. Sometimes it was minutes between cocks and sometimes it was longer. I lost count of how many. finally I am cut free and he tacks off the hood. Tells me that is just the beginning and that he is just there to check on me. I had no idea it was only noon, and that he had left the room. He gives me a drink and tells me to relax while we are waiting on lunch to be delivered. This is when I notice the webcam set up next to the bed. After he eats he puts me back in the hood and wraps me back up but leaves my ass exposed. He pushes me face down on the bed. Awhile later I feel someone on the bed and a pillow is stuffed under me to hold my ass up. Next thing I know I feel a cock head pushing into my hole. He felt huge by the time he forced it in there dry, but he got it in so I relaxed and tried to enjoy the fuck. I felt him cum and he climbed off. he shoved something in my mouth through the gag and realized it was is used condom. So this goes on for a few guys before one final dumps a load in my ass. 13 guys later I have 9 condoms in my mouth and my ass is raw. My Dom comes back and I am let up. He asks me if I am sure I want to continue and I am thinking sure, I can do this for days. He tells me he has 2 friends that are going to join us and that he has multiple ads posted too. At this point he blindfolds me and locks leather mits on my hands. His friends show up and they all start cheming and drinking I just crawl around sucking each of them while my Dom plays some of the video he had from the webcam. This goes on for a little while and then one of his friends pulls me onto his lap and sits me on his cock. They pass me around fucking me and abusing me and getting all worked up. A few times guys showed up and they would push me to the floor so I could service some random cock from the ad. My Dom at this point decides they need to start working my hole open cause he knows I am a total fist pig. The 3 of them decide that they will take turns working my hole and see if they can get it loose enough that one of the random guys answering the ad with make a comment. Evey time a guy shows up they would push me on the floor and wait for them to finish with me then go right back to fisting and toying may ass. All 3 guys were getting very rough and verbal so I was in pig heaven. After about an hour of good hole work another guy showed up and insisted I put a condom on him. I did and he got behind me and started fucking the shit out of me. I couldn't tell if his cock was in or not. He was pretty small from what I felt when I put the condom on. After at least 10min he finally tells my Dom that he ruined my ass and it was usless for fucking. All 3 guys started laughing. He got pissed and wouldn't even let me suck him off. He told me my ass was ruined and I was stupid for letting those guys do that to me. At this point my Dom grabs me by the neck and uses his fingers to force something down my throat. He tells me it is a sedative and in a few minutes I will be passed out and then the real fun can begin. Next thing I know I am coming out of a fog and was really scared about where I was and what was happening. Just as I started to be aware of what was happening, the 2nd pill took affect and I was out again. All I remember is that I was scared and had cum in my mouth. Next time I woke up I was laying in bed. it took me about 10min to get my head together. There was a note From my Dom with a usb drive. It said thanks for the kinkiest night ever, enjoy your video. When I started to get up I could feel that my ass was really full. I could feel the neck of a bottle sticking out of me. I squatted on the floor and eased out a full size jack daniels bottle. it hurt like hell and once it was out several used condoms fell out of my ass. I looked at the clock and it was 4pm. I spent the next 3 days trying to recover. My Dom was awesome and left me a fully stocked hotel room and a bottle of pain killers. I have already made this way longer than I wanted so I will leave the details of the video to a minimum. I was totally shocked at what they could do to my body. Next time I agree to play I will list a few more limits lol.....

High at the bathhouse, getting pounded hard on the fuck-bench with a large audience watching. After getting filled with a huge load, I just stayed there, with my ass open and dripping, waiting for more. That's when I moved from slut mode to becoming a pig and it was awesome.

I've tried fisting myself ( never could get past the wrist), using various house hold objects to stuff my asshole ( eggs, bananas, tool handles etc.), letting my dog lick my cock and asshole and doing some of these things for random strangers on webcam.
Oh and eating my own cum too again on webam

I wonder where our next adventure will be, Megaplex or Club Body Center in Providence?

Just returned from Providence, didn't have time to hit Megaplex, but did hit CBC. Got fucked by 3 men. The last one reminded me of a old man neighbor, that was also the neighborhood handy man, anyway the guy total reminded me of him and just fucked my brains out. But better was my husband picked up a handsome Columbian man at the Providence Eagle, brought him back to the hotel and took turns sucking big uncut brown dick, balls and hole, then watched as he fucked the husband. One of the most beautiful and hottest scenes I had been in a long time.

I seduced a neighbour into fucking me while his wife was passed out.Late sat nite,returning from the adult bookstore and found the neighbour guy out front of the apartment building smoking a joint.Said hi to him and took a couple deep hits on the weed he offerred.Asked about the wife,he said she was drunk again,passed out about half an hour ago.Then he said he was so fucking horny...I smiled and took off my tee shirt cuz it was a hot night.Sat in front of him on the porch and looked at his crotch as he was on the swing.Told him I can handle that.He pulled out a nice cock,and I slurped it down.He got rock hard immediatly,and the precum was drooling on my tongue.Lets go inside I said.Once in,I dropped my shorts and jockstrap and stood naked before Ray,and said I want you to fuck me ray.I undid his shirt and pulled his pants and shorts off,and took his hand and led him into the spare bedroom.Laid on the bed belly down and spread my legs apart a bit.Just do it Ray.Just stick it in and fuck me.He may never have fucked another man before,but his weight was soon on me,his cock speared my hole.The heat and slickness of the video booth cumloads already in me brought out the animal in Ray and he was fucking me with the pent up passion of a man too long denied.He came pretty quick,and his half haed cock plopped out.He rolled off me,and I rolled over exposing my raging hardon.Ray looked at it,and I stroked it a few times.It was too soon to expect any reciprocation from Ray,that might come in time tho.I jumped up off the bed went to the front room,passing the room where I heard his wife snoring, and put my teeshirt and shorts back on.Ray had followed me and before leaving I tweeaked one of his nipples and said "Now you can sleep a little better huh?Thanx Ray,that was fun!"We had several more escapades like that.Sometimes the best sex is right next door!:)

• Upvote 1