Military men

vesrhungatl

I have recently been fucking around with his guy who is in the navy, he says gay sex is pretty common, anyone have any experience of this? It's kind of a fantasy of mine at the moment and was just wondering if what he told me was true, or he was just telling me what I wanted to hear.

• 4 years later...
On 2/13/2013 at 5:13 PM, vesrhungatl said:

I have recently been fucking around with his guy who is in the navy, he says gay sex is pretty common, anyone have any experience of this? It's kind of a fantasy of mine at the moment and was just wondering if what he told me was true, or he was just telling me what I wanted to hear.

When it was only men on boats, I'm sure it was much more prevalent than it is now. Of course, it's "outlawed" officially. But that's for any sex, not just gay sex.

Guest bbncguy
On 2/13/2013 at 6:13 PM, vesrhungatl said:

I spent 22 years in the Navy, and I have been fucked around the world. Once connected while underway, there are so many dark places on ships to hook up. I have taken anon loads while underway, and the beauty is the ship operates 24 hours a day, so you can hook up anytime. While stationed over seas, I was quite the slut helping out those married guys. The best time was while in Bahrain, we had ships visiting all the time, so I was able to host anon tops from visiting ships. Never a shortage of cocks, just had to be discreet...FYI Marines love ducking a sailor!?

18 hours ago, bbncguy said:

I spent 22 years in the Navy, and I have been fucked around the world. Once connected while underway, there are so many dark places on ships to hook up. I have taken anon loads while underway, and the beauty is the ship operates 24 hours a day, so you can hook up anytime. While stationed over seas, I was quite the slut helping out those married guys. The best time was while in Bahrain, we had ships visiting all the time, so I was able to host anon tops from visiting ships. Never a shortage of cocks, just had to be discreet...FYI Marines love ducking a sailor!?

Once worked with an ex-marine.  In conversation mentioned I'm gay and prefer to bottom, he was always flipping me his dick to suck or taking my ass.  He considered himself straight.  Found it funny--and convenient--when he began introducing me to other ex-marines that wanted to get off.  A couple said "you probably aren't interested in me 'cause I only fuck with condoms".  I'd tell them I didn't have a problem then they'd always fuck me raw or end up raw.  Don't know what they were thinking.  A few times he'd invite himself over to hangout--meaning we'd drink and watch TV.  A couple times his phone would go off, he'd mention to whoever was on the line he's hanging with a buddy and ask me if his friend could join us.  Usually he already bred me.  He'd always tell them that he fucked me already, that I didn't care and I just take it--think it was his way to introduce me.  Sometimes they'd look surprised or want to feel my ass to see if wet, then he'd breed me too in front of my friend.  Usually wasn't attracted to his friends but take their loads.  My FB always loved to fuck again talking about how he liked seeing me get fucked by his buddies that I didn't know and keep loads in my ass.  It was a strange friendship, he was a nice guy and fun to be with.  A lot of fun taking his dick and getting pimped by him too.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

When I was younger I lived near a Marine base, and once I started hooking up I learned a valuable phrase:  the only difference between a straight Marine and a gay one is a six-pack of beer.  I'm not sure that's accurate, but there were no shortage of Marines who wanted head or some ass.  All that masculinity and bravado cooped up and looking for a release wherever they can get it.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One of my earliest fuck buddies was a Air Force Colonel. He was married, but his wife had refused to move to the Air Force Base he was stationed at in Utah. So, she was living in Texas while he was living in Utah. He couldn't get enough of my ass. Then he started bringing some of his Air Force buddies with him to fuck me. This was back in the early 1980's. All these AF guys considered themselves str8. But, they'd offer their dicks for me to suck and were always more than eager to fuck my ass. 

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518

My cousin was in the army and he said it was a pretty common thing. Everyone knew what was going on but you kind of turn a blind eye to it.

• 3 months later...

I've fucked with Army, Navy, and Marines and my experience has been fairly consistent...

Marines love taking it up the ass. They love giving up control but still carry on with the macho shit..they tend to trash talk the fucker in an odd attempt to still seem macho while getting rammed.  (I found them boring as hell)

Army guys love it rough - as top or bottoms.  If you are into pain...slapping, PUNCHING, or getting slapped around, GO ARMY. 

Navy men love to flipfuck. They like it quick and QUIET. It's all about getting to the cumload as fast and as stealthy as possible. Lots of redheads in the Navy too...if that's your thing. 

Never fucked an Air Force guy. 

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Been with guys from three of the branches (Marine, Army, and Navy). Only been with one guy who was a Marine and he taught me almost everything I know about cruising, hookups and such. He's vers and a barebacker like me. Played with a few Army guys...had a regular fuckbud who was ex-Army and he'd share me with his buds. All were tops looking to fuck me use me, except for one guy I wound up doing a one on one hint with where I fucked him too. All of them were ostensibly str8, some married but loved to buttfuck me. None ever wrapped or asked about wrapping. Played with a Navy guy regular and he was a piggy little slut...liked younger boys, rougher, sleazier stuff. I have a weakness for redneck/whaite trash guys (probably am one myself) and most military guys are that.

• 1 year later...
On 7/26/2017 at 10:16 PM, ChainedBoy said:

I've fucked with Army, Navy, and Marines and my experience has been fairly consistent...

Marines love taking it up the ass. They love giving up control but still carry on with the macho shit..they tend to trash talk the fucker in an odd attempt to still seem macho while getting rammed.  (I found them boring as hell)

Army guys love it rough - as top or bottoms.  If you are into pain...slapping, PUNCHING, or getting slapped around, GO ARMY. 

Navy men love to flipfuck. They like it quick and QUIET. It's all about getting to the cumload as fast and as stealthy as possible. Lots of redheads in the Navy too...if that's your thing. 

Never fucked an Air Force guy. 

I was with a marine once and an army guy once.  May have been others, but I didn't know.  Both the marine and army guy were very rough, which is what I like.  I had a pre-conceived notion of what it might be like with them, and I was not wrong.  The army guy scared me, if I am being honest.  He was brutal.