My first-time chemmed fuckdown

Guest aussiebttmguy

• 1 month later...
Guest aussiebttmguy

Part 4

Much to my delight in having Tony's beautiful cock plugging my hole and keeping his toxic load deep inside. We disengaged reassuring me "Don't worry boy, I told you I have plans for you and that includes breeding your poz cunt many more times."

He rolled over and loaded the pipe with more T and handed it to me "Here boy get yourself prepped up for the next round." As he watched me take some deep draws on the pipe with a pleased and devilish grin. He played with a remote and suddenly the TV was playing a new video that quickly brought me to reality as we watched me rubbing my butt against his large uncut cock. He lit the pipe and took a deep draw and then shotgun it to me. After some tongue wrestling while he separated my cheeks and ran his fingered against my hungry cumhole, I realized that there was someone else in the room. I turned around and saw this tall latin figure in the doorway rubbing his cock through his flimsy running shorts, because of the sun streaming through the windows I couldn't make out any detail at that distance. Without thinking I exposed my hole more so that Tony could slide a finger into his property.

"Hey Kale! What do you think?" Tony said with a deep and commanding tone. Between his tone, the Tina and his fingers I was in heaven.

"Looks like you've been having some fun here. That hole is looking nice and sloppy." Kale replied as he walked towards the bed, kicking his shoes off.

"Yeah just got done converting this pigboy to be my pos property." The pride of his conquest showed in his voice as I looked into his eyes, wanting his cock and load inside me again. "Help yourself to the pipe man. It's good stuff, just look at how hungry my boy's hole is already ."

"Fuck yeah man." As he lit the restacked pipe. "Wait play that back again man." Kale said as his hand continued to caress my bubble butt. Tony queued the video back to where he had exposed his tattoo and the room was filled with my voice begging for him to "fuck me, load me up with your poz cock Daddy."

"Yeah man, you are one lucky fucker. That boy is still yearning for more cock." Kale said as he passed the pipe to me and began to heat the contents. "Come one baby show me how big a draw you can hold." As I hit the pipe and slowly inhaled and held it, I could see his approval as his cock swelled in those shorts.

As he told me to exhale and the biggest white cloud escaped me, he drew my hand to his growing groin. I couldn't believe how thick and long it was already. At least 8" and thick like a beer can. "Come on Kale. Get comfortable and show my boy what you're packing." Tony instructed this young Latin stud.

In no time the shorts were off and proved completely wrong. His ever stiffening cock was well over 9", thick with plenty of foreskin to cover the head. Suddenly the hit of T took over and I was jacking that cock, rolling the skin back over the head to reveal this red head oozing so much pre-cum. Instinctively I ran my fingers over the piss slit and lapped up the pre-cum.

I could feel Tony's body and stiff cock against my back as he growled into my ear " Now you're going to be a good boy and take care of my friend. Obey him as you would obey me. Aren't you boy?" All I could muster was a rushed "Yes Daddy." With that Tony left the room as he watched Kale pull my head down onto his massive cock and release "Good fucking boy, swallow it all."

Guest aussiebttmguy

It didn't take repeating that command. I quickly wrapped my lips around that beautiful uncut cock taking it halfway. I love feeling his cock growing and getting harder down my throat. After a minute of trying to take it all the way down, Kale 's hands were at the back of my head pushing me further that I thought possible. As I got close to the base the scent from his groin and balls took hold and I made the final last inches go all the way. "Yeah boy, just hold that big Colombian cock in your throat. Fuck yeah I am going to enjoy this." With that he started thrusting his cock up and down each time the friction released more of that euphoric crotch scent. I don't know how long he was fucking my throat, but he brought me back to reality saying "Get your ass up here and keep sucking faggot."

The change in position made it easier for me to handle his full manhood. It must have grown to 9.5" inches and was really thick. I was in heaven. Occasionally I would pull it all the way out and stick my tongue inside his foreskin to savor the stream of pre-cum he was supplying. While I went to work on his massive cock, he parted my cheeks and planted a wad of spit right on my hole, he quickly began to work one then two fingers into my hungry cunt. "Yeah boy, I'm going to stretch your pretty hole out with my cock. You want me to fuck you, don't you boy!" I muttered "Please fuck me." He obviously wanted more convincing as he slapped my ass "What did you say faggot?" " Please I need your raw cock up my ass. Please fuck me!" While gave his approval he pulled his foreskin back and scooped up a large amount of precum and lubed my hole with it."You like being lubed up my precum and Tony's loads."

I couldn't lie, his cock felt so good in my mouth; but I was afraid what damage it would do to my hole. One thing never left my mind... how much I wanted him to give me every inch of that massive uncut cock and have him pound me hard. As if reading my mind he ordered "Get on your back boy! I'm gonna ram your hole so hard while you look at the man who's giving you your next POZ load."

In no time I was obediently beneath him, my legs up, cheeks spread, ready to surrender to my hunger. "Good boy. Tony has found an obedient property." With that statement, he unceremoniously pressed his cock past my sphincter to the first ridge. Damn it hurt like hell but I knew I would get over the pain and couldn't wait to have him deeply inside me. Despite the pain I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to me letting him know how much I wanted him to enjoy himself. This immense smile came across his face as he pushed the rest of his monster cock all the way. "Good bitch, take that man cock. You like that raw dick inside you, don't you?"

Eagerly I responded "Please Kale, fuck me hard, make me take all of you."

After about 15 mins of severe pounding, I noticed that Tony was back in the room stroking his cock. "Yeah Kale fuck that boy real good. Give him your DNA."

"DO you want that boy? Do you want my man cream deep inside you, infecting you?" He said menacingly.

"Please fuck me until you cum and give me your AIDS babies." I could feel his cock respond as it stiffened a grew more, and then the rush of his toxic manseed coating me. Mixing with Tony's loads.

After he deposited the last spurt of jizz he pulled out and ordered "Clean my cock boy". As I was noticing it Tony said "Man you ripped him good Kale. Look at how pink that juice in your cock is." I smiled and immediately went to work cleaning the monster that had torn me up and ensured that my owner and his friends strains were a part of me forever.

• 1 month later...
Guest aussiebttmguy
You ever gonna finish the story aussiebttmguy?

Definitely, right after sucking that beautiful cock of yours. GRRRRR!!!

Thanks for the encouragement. Had little feedback on the last 2 parts so figured you men had lost interest. I promise to work on it in the next week.

Cheers!!! Slurp

Guest aussiebttmguy

Part 6

Like a good bitch, i cleaned Kale's huge fuckstick. Tony was inspecting his property's hole and began to scoop the poison sperm that leaked from its hole and offered to display my love for poz cum. Kale remained hard stroking as he watched a cumpig swallow Tony's cum coated hand.

The feeding stopped as i began to feel Tony's hot breath and commanding voice on the back of my neck. "Good boy. You liked that didn't you. Taking my buddy's raw horsecock." Instinctively i responded to my owner's control "Yes Sir. Thank you Sir." This obviously pleased Him, as his cock stiffened as he rubbed it between my ass cheeks.

"Good boy. Who is your Owner?" "You Sir!" i replied without hesitation. "That's right. And whose hole is this?" He growled as his big hand rubbed roughly over my tender hole. Had it not been from the Tina i probably would have flinched in pain. Instead my ass instinctively pushed back to offer his possession. "That hole is Yours, Sir."

"Do you mean that boy! Are you ready to prove your complete obedience to Me?" "Yes Sir." " Then from now on you will wear this collar 24/7. Everyone will know your a bitch and owned by a real man. Do you want that?" Please Sir, i pledge my being to You and Your needs." Without another word the smell of leather entered my senses as He took what was His."

"Damn Tony, you have trained this pig well. It's fucking hot, watching him respond to your voice, your touch. My dick is so fucking hard right now."

"Good Kale. It's time to break him into his new life." as He attached a leash to the collar and ordered. "Put on this blindfold pig and get up pig. " No sooner was my vision engulfed in darkness, He began to tug on the leash and lead me to somewhere. Still feeling the T I didn't care, all that mattered was the hope that he would load his hole with his deathseed. We stopped and with his lips to my ear he growled "From this point forward you will call me Master. Do you understand boy?" Quickly i responded "Yes Master!" all the time trying to not let on how much i was under his control. Then the parade continued. Kale seemed very silent, but it was not important. All i knew was i was where i needed to be, being what i truly was.... an obedient cumpig available to serve whatever He needs.

Shortly after we stopped walking and felt my hands being raised to shoulder level and then restrained. Then He removed the blindfold to a scene that scared and excited me at the same time. Master walked around from behind me and suddenly i realized that He was completely leathered out - from boots to chaps, to studded groin cover, studded harness and leather arm bands. Immediately my cock came to life for the first time in hours. A smirk came across my Master's face as he began his inspection.

Soon we were joined by Kale who had lingered behind obviously to put his gear on. There he was, this handsome Colombian in harness, chaps, exposing his python crowned with this massive metal cockring. The old me would have struggled to get away from this madness. But i was in Master's power and looked forward to every chance to prove my devotion.

The silence was broken by Tony asking in a powerful, almost evil tone, "Are you ready for exposing more of your true self and honor your Master?" Somehow his questions were sounding more like commands than options, and that was good. "Yes Master. Anything you want Master."

He approached me with a steely look in his eyes as he said "That's right boy." And then he leaned in and kissed me to the point it felt more like he was conquering my soul through my mouth.

As he broke the oral assault a heavy string of His saliva draped from our lips. He then proceeded to arrange some things on a tray. "Now boy, you are about to prove to your Master how much you want to be owned and you will be rewarded. Ready?" "Yes Master". He proceeded to wrap my left arm with a belt and did the same to himself. Almost with ceremony He raised this needle with some liquid inside, found a vein on his armed and pulled back on the plunger. He must have noticed my puzzled gaze and said "Are you ready to become a part of me? To take my DNA into your blood and let my virus take over your body?" i couldn't help myself and eagerly replied "Please Master, take my body with Your DNA."

With less ceremony than before the needle was stuck in my arm, he pulled back to draw some blood and stopped with our faces inches apart. My eyes were drawn away from my arm and met his eyes. He said almost with intimacy, but assuredness and domination. "Ready boy?" Before i could answer he kissed me as i felt pressue in my arm as he delivered his Tina laced blood into my system. When he was done, he broke the kiss and stared into my soul to watch it carry out his plan. In the background, i heard Kale shout "Fuck" as he placed another needle down and began to rub the injection site. Then the restraints were released and i was finally able to touch my Master's body. My head began to spin, and an empty sensation took hold. He turned my head towards Kale and said "His cock needs attention boy, I want to watch you fuck yourself on his cock."

He led me to a platform or bed and signaled Kale to join us. There he was, this latin bull with an erection so hard it looked like one touch would break it off. Kale lay down on his back stroking his cock and ordered "Get some lube on this badboy. I want to fuck the hell out of you and give you some more toxic seed." i had been so mesmerized by this hard latin leatherman with his dick of death, ordering me that i hadn't noticed that Tony had greased up my hole. i don't know how but suddenly my hole was directly over the uncut head. Without a word, he lowered my hole down onto his immense cock. Amazingly my hole accommodated the entire length with resistance, and he began to piston fuck me. Each thrust was met with my hole pushing to take it all. While fucking me Kale lowered my upper body as if he was about to kiss me. THen the warmth of Tony's body was against my back as he pushed his hard cock all the way in alongside of Kale's monster.

Time went by as Master and his buddy pounded my hole together. The sensation was incredible and inside i cried because i was where i needed to be. It was a momentary outer body sensation as i was quickly drawn back to reality for my purpose... To please Master. Judging from their breathing i knew they were close. "Please Master, please Kale, fuck me hard. Fill me with your AIDS cum."

This quickly brought them to the edge as they filled my hole with some much cum i could feel some oozing out and over their cocks and balls. I knew that to slamand surrender oneself to their Master is one of the greatest meanings to life. The other was to accept His loads whenever, wherever He orders.

For the rest of the day, they used me and bred me until the sun was setting. i knew i wouldn't be going home. my life began here at my Master's side with his jiz buried deep up his boy's hole.

• 1 year later...