Best gay resorts in Fort Lauderdale

Hey guys.... Looking to spend few days at gay resort in Fort Lauderdale.... Looking for good gay resort to stay....which one is the best? Looking to have sleazy hot fun.... Looking for resort where there is lots of action and where they r not strict in me receiving visitors.... Further do u guys know any hot clubs? I know about slammers but that's about it....

The Windamar is the place to be - especially when they host the CumUnion - happens to be February 23 - was at last CumUnion in January - non-stop fucking and seeding - I was with so many hot guys - muscle guys, etc. Can't wait to get back there again.

• 5 months later...

I hope you're right "man4uall". I'll be staying at the Windamar for a week and while CumUnion is there. I can't hardly wait to take all those loads in my ass bareback.

Stayed at windamar resort last march and they held cumunion as well...to be honest found the place a bit rundown and my room smelled of disinfectant ...it's very easy to receive visitors...which was good as people staying at resort were kind of out of shape...cumunion party was ok... But I have been to lots of better sexpartys to be honest.... Slammers is great.... Very sleazy and lots of action.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Brit Boy.......Never had done the Windamar, but you can check out Inn Leather, even if you don't stay there, they have day passes so you can use the pool and cruise. The weekends are usually best, and by all means, make sure you get to Slammers Club (321). Lots of BB sex. Always have a great time there! Going to be in Ft. Lauderdale in October myself. Cann't wait to go back.

Hey Brit Boy.......Never had done the Windamar, but you can check out Inn Leather, even if you don't stay there, they have day passes so you can use the pool and cruise. The weekends are usually best, and by all means, make sure you get to Slammers Club (321). Lots of BB sex. Always have a great time there! Going to be in Ft. Lauderdale in October myself. Cann't wait to go back.

I like to stay at the Cabana's, sometimes around the pool or hot tub. twice got into piss action in the steam room. Nice place to stay, but always go to slammers at night to bend over and take loads on the bench in the dark room. got every std there except hiv. cant wait to go back

Usually best to get ahold of them during the week. On the weekends, they are usually running around cleaning and taking care of guests coming in and out. I think the rate is around 139.00 per night for a smaller room. I believe that October is still considered the off peak time so it will be a lower cost. Also, I believe if you stay for x a number of days they will give you a discount.

• 1 month later...

Hi

From 16 to 25 of november, I'll travel to USA, some days in Miami Beach and some in Fort Lauderdale. Is it easy to find bareback relations over there? Are there new places to find others guys?

I'll sleep in gay hostels near the beach, hoping it will be very hot...

Thanks for your answers ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You know, the Windamar is the host of CumUnion, but those smallish gay resorts can be run down as they are all old resorts that are renovated. They are typically secure as they have gates. But if you like a little (or a lot) of luxury in your vacation, I would suggest skipping the gay resorts and stay at the Ritz Carlton. It is fabulous, luxurious, AND it is sitting right on the gay beach at Sebastion Street. You can meet men on the beach then go up to your sweet room and fuck. The gay resorts are all a few blocks off the beach and the guys around the pool are much fewer in number than the hotties on the beach. Then go to Slammers at night if you want to get fucked anonymously.

I do have to say that because it is an Oceanfront high end resort, it is VERY expensive. But, it is worth it. And you can escape the insanity.

Hey guys.... Looking to spend few days at gay resort in Fort Lauderdale.... Looking for good gay resort to stay....which one is the best? Looking to have sleazy hot fun.... Looking for resort where there is lots of action and where they r not strict in me receiving visitors.... Further do u guys know any hot clubs? I know about slammers but that's about it....