How I started Barebacking

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 3.

Zach joined us as we walked to the room.  This time Chris gave me a towel to wear.  I was kind of disappointed Zach seemed to be joining us, as I would have loved a one-on-one with Chris, but I went along with with them, willing to see what they had in mind.

We went down a series of halls which were lined with numerous closed doors, behind which, from time to time I could hear moans of pleasure, and the slapping sound of a hard fuck, that unmistakable sound of bare flesh hitting bare flesh as the top's groin slams into the bottoms butt - which is different from the sound of a palm hitting a bare butt, which we also encountered.  (When we heard a guy who was slapping another guy's ass, we involuntarily paused to take note of what was going on in that room:  each smack of a hand was followed by a squeal and an "Oh, Daddy," or an "I'm sorry, Daddy," and a few times "Harder, Daddy."

We smiled at each other and continued down the hallway where we encountered an open doorway, through which we could see into the room which was dimly lit, but not so dimly we couldn't see four naked bodies in a tangle of fucking and sucking. It is one of the things I like about bath houses, even "private" sex is still communal and shared in a way due to the total lack of sound privacy.

When we arrived at the right room, Chris unlocked and opened the door, gesturing for us to enter.  Zach went in first and I followed, pleased to see Chris had sprung for a 'Delux' room.  Not that it was all that much bigger than the standard room, but the Delux room offered (what what the bathhouse described as) a double bed.

Before Chris had even locked the door, Zach had dropped his towel, yanked mine off, and was reaching for Chris' towel, with the end result within seconds all three of us were naked, rock hard, and had enveloped each other in a poly-amorous group hug in which our arms were wrapped around each other's waist, while in a three-way kiss, our hard cocks leaking precum on each other's cock, and our tongues snaked down each other's throat.

Somehow we ended up on the bed with me on my back and Zach on my face,,,,, and he bent over to take my cock in his mouth... Chris told me to start eating out Zach's ass,,,,, and then slid his cock into my ass

I had never rimmed a guys ass before, much less one filled with cum. Zach was an amazing cocksucker, then I felt Chris cock enter my ass again, a slow gentle steady fuck with his raw cock.

Despite the turn on of getting fucked by my big bro and my first 'train run' on my ass, I hadn't cum yet..... I had been close several times , but this was totaly different, I was in heaven and my mind - my whole body was on overload with too many new sensations to process. Chris could tell I was getting close now and so he pulled Zach off my cock..... "sorry he is mine and I am going to get his load.... I know you are fucking cum whore so if you want more cum, I know where you can get a lot" so suddenly Zack pulled his ass away from my mouth and soon he was his on back and I was sitting on his face while Chris started fucking zach's ass with his cock and my mouth with his tongue... leaving my cock unattended and it was driving me crazy,,, "don't worry... I haven't forgotten my little bros needs" and with that he maneuvered me onto my side..... Zach's tongue still firmly planted deep inside my ass and then Chris swung around so that he and I were both on our sides, with his cock.... coated in Zach's ass juices and who knows how many different loads of come inches from my face, I opened my mouth and swallowed as much of his cock as I could.....at the same time as Chris's warm mouth enveloped my cock..... I was in heaven.... a talented tongue eating out my ass, and my "big brothers' cock in my mouth while he gave me the best blow job I had ever had, so I couldn't hold back very long, I soon erupted - filling Chris's mouth with possibly biggest load I had ever shot.

We soon came up for air trying to catch our breath, but Zach was not done yet and soon was exploring both my and Chris's body with his talented fingers and mouth, ending with his tongue back up my ass.... my cock was rock hard again.... I had only been rimed once or twice before...by tops who wanted to fuck me and clearly they had not had a clue as to what they were doing, just one of those obligatory "nice things" some tops think they need to do to get a bottom to spread his legs - Zach should give lessons.....while Zach had his tongue up my ass - Chris leaned over and started nibbling on my ear and telling me how hot I was ... how much I turned him on.... when Zach pulled his face out from between my ass cheeks to ask Chris, not me, "Can I fuck him now? his ass tastes so good I want to see what it feels like.... and he did get to fuck me after all"... "you? the biggest bottom in Chicago?" replied Chris...."ya, the idea of fucking a newbie turns me on.... a final welcome to the club of bareback bottoms" "Why not, that would be fun to watch".... and so with that - without asking me.....Zack grabbed me by the ankles and lifted my legs up and slide his cock up my ass. He gave a good fuck, not as good as Chris, but a close second, I heard once that bottoms make great tops because they know what a fuck should feel like for the bottom, they know which spots in your ass need what kind of attention to make you hungry for more, and Zach was certainly a good exhibit for that argument. For most of the fuck he was up on all fours looking down at me - but every so often he would lean down and kiss me, and I could taste my ass and all those different loads of cum on his tongue. and then he would lean over and kiss Chris, the kind of deep kiss that only two people who have a real connection could share. The kind of kiss that almost made me jealous, except that was stupid, this was just a bath house fuck after all. It didn't mean anything, just a hot - Ok a REALLY HOT NSA fuck. When Chris and Zach were not kissing, Chris kept up his patter in my ear, about how much I turned him on, how much he loved to fuck and breed my ass, and how hot it was to see what a whore his little brother was - taking any raw dick that was presented, getting bred by all of those other guys, especially now, getting bred by the big raw dick from the biggest bareback bottom in Chicogo. A hot masculine guy taking raw twink dick.

Each time Chris or Zack mentioned "raw". "Bareback", or "breeding" part of my brain screamed at me to stop this, that this was wrong, it was stupid, Hadn't I been paying attention in Health Class? Sure a hot total top like Chris to fuck me raw once was probably safe, but those other guys? and now this twink, the "biggest Bare Back bottom in Chicogo? But at the same time that my brain was telling me to "stop" by cock would twitch and leak a little more precum. With each one of those words, "Raw", "Bareback", "Breeding" my hole would become a little more hungry for cock.... even though my ass was getting a bit sore from all the cock I had taken, I didn't want it to stop, while one part of my brain was saying "stop this" the entire rest of my body, and that deep primal part of the brain was screaming "More!"

"Fuck... fuck... FUCK!!!.... So fucking good.... fuck, such a sweet FUUUCKING assss" Zack was chanting now with each thrust of of cock into my welcoming hole, constantly changing his rhythm. fast hard thrusts and then just as I knew he was getting close he would slow down, meanwhile Chris was chewing on my earlobe (how did he know that drove me crazy) and the fingers of his right hand were twisting hard on my nipple. Zack's breathing and thrusts were becoming more jagged now, his eyes were clenched shut, his shoulders arched back as with one last hard thrust of his cock into my ass "FUUUCCKKNG take my pa.........take my load you fu............" just then Chris bit down hard on my earlobe and his fingers nearly twisted off my nipple and I screamed out as I felt another load erupt out of my cock and Chris collapsed in a sweaty heap on top of me. "you are so fucking amazingly beautiful when you are getting fucked" whispered Chris in my ear as Zach and I tried to catch our breath.

"well now you can really call yourself a real bottom" Chris told me, "and you should feel honored.... you are one of the few guys Zach has ever fucked, which is too bad as he knows what he is doing and has a great cock..... damn it is hot watching you submitting to such a total bareback bottom bitch like Zach...... And" (he said with an evil grin) "I bet all the guys in the hall who were listening enjoyed it too" Zach kind of giggled "Ya, sorry, I guess I did get a little noisy, sorry about that, but what can I say.... (looking at Chris) you have an eye for great talented, and I couldn't help myself, I had to see what newbie ass felt like, and (looking at me) it felt Amazing!!, thanks for letting me sample it, even if now I think I may have some real compitition for the title of best fuck in town" he said giving me one more quick kiss.

"And now" he said getting up "I hate to be rude and fuck and run, but I have to be in the office bright and early tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?, tomorrow is Saturday, what is that Scrooge making you do now?" "Oh he is not that bad, most of the time at least, the meetings next week are just really important and he is still working on his presentation, and I don't mind, I am one of the better paid admins in the company - if not the city, and he is generous with the comp time, for you know, Dr. appointments and such...." he said trailing off

"Well," he said changing the topic "see you later sweetie" he said leaning down and giving Chris a quick peck on the lips "and you" giving me a slightly longer kiss "it was great meeting you....?..um..."(he smiled a shy awkward smile) "...OK, so this is one of those awkward bath house moments, when you have to admit you don't know the name of the guy you just fucked" "Josh" I said with my own smile. "Well" he said leaning over and giving me another longer kiss "very nice to meet you Josh, I hope we get to meet again, are you new to town? I havent seen you around before?"

"Nope, just in town for the weekend and then a few days of business, so don't worry, you will have your undesputed title back by Thursday" I said grining

Josh grined back at me, "Well I really do have to go" he said wrapping his towel around his narrow waist. "I hope we meet again before you go" At the door he stoped, turned and looked at Chris and me side by side, naked on the bed, "Damn" he said, "you two really do look like brothers" and with that he was out the door.

---- to be continued.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

"Damn" he said when he was at the door, "you two really do look like brothers" and with that he was out the door.

"You don't have to leave do you?" Chris asked rolling over and kissing me deeply before I could answer him while his right hand slid down my sweaty stomach until I could feel his fingers slide into my pubes and grab my cock which was starting to get hard again. "Even if I did, you are making an invitation that is hard to resist" I replied after his tongue had finished exploring my mouth. "Damn you are a horny little bitch aren't you?" "Mmm, only with the right guy" "So what is the right guy for you? You had lots of kinds tonight..... Black, Asian, a bottom boy like Zach? I know... you seemed to really get into that Daddy"

"Trust me I am not into Daddies at all, but I just remembered what you said, about how the job of the bottom is to make the top feel as good as possible, and I could tell that he was really getting off being my daddy, so I figured my job was to go along with it, and you know what? The more I did to turn him on, and the more he got turned on, the more I got turned on, I wasn't getting turned on with the whole daddy/son bit honest. I was just getting turned on by turning him on, it was weird, everyone always thinks that being a bottom is being totally in the submissive role, or at least a service role, but with him, I had this amazing feeling of power. Like I was the one that was actually in control, I know he was the one fucking me, and I could have just let him fuck me and not played along - playing along was my choice, and that made me feel like I was kind of in control... just knowing that I was turning him on" I reached down and grabbed Chris's cock, it was hard, again, or was that still hard? I felt it pulse and throb in my fist. "So, do you want to fuck me again?"

"But you just shot your load? you sure you want to get fucked again so soon? or is that just the bottom being in control again?" he chuckled. "No, it is because YOU'RE hard again, and as Cole Porter said, 'so if baby I'm the bottom you're the top' and you have taught me that the top gets to do what and when he wants to do it, my job is to make it as hot for you as possible."

Chris laughed and leaned down to kiss me and then rolled on top of me. His rock hard cock was playing with the swollen lips of my ass, teasing me. "So what did turn you on bro?"

Even in the dim light he could see me blush as I tried to burry my face in his furry chest..... "oh come on you can tell me, I mean what can be so embarrassing? I was right there enjoying it all too...what got my little bro's engine purring? If it wasn't the daddy/son stuff, what was it? That big black dick? The train run? Having guys watch you? .........Doing it bareback?, What? ...come on bro, I wont laugh at you. I promise" Every time he called me "bro" my cock, which was trapped between our firm sweaty stomachs, twitched.

"Ok, promise you won't laugh?" "Promise." "Well, I am an only child and I only have two cousins, and they are both girls, so, well ....I.... well...... I, ..um...always fantasized about an older brother, you know, who... well, you know?.... um could have played around with me, taught me about sex, have been the one to take my cherry, and well, you know," I was so nervous telling him this, I had never talked about this fantasy with anyone, even any of my boyfriends so I had no idea how he would react. "so...well, so when you called me your 'little brother'...."

Chris tilted his head back and gave out a hoot of laughter.

"You FUCKING ass hole!" I shouted. I punched him hard in the chest and pushed him off of me, and struggled to get up. I could feel tears forming which made me even more embarrassed, as I groped in the dimness for my towel. "You said you wouldn't laugh."

"Hey, I am sorry, so, so sorry" he said as he jumped up and grabbed me, and pulled me into him. One of his strong hands on the back of my head pulled me into his chest, his other arm wrapped around my back, pulling me in tight against his body. Stroking my back, holding me close and slightly rocking back and forth as we stood there naked in the darkness, "I'm sorry, .....really..... so, so sorry" he whispered into my ear. "Let me explain. My dad left before I was born. Mom remarried when I was 7, so and I have 2 sisters - half-sisters, who are a lot younger than me, I don't have any brothers either. My step-dad was as good to me as any step-father could be, but no one in the family looks anything like me, not even my mom. 'spitting image of my no good father' people always told me."

By now I had stopped struggling and Chris had pulled me back down to the bed but still holding me firmly in his arms. He kissed me softly on he lips, and licked some of the tears off my cheek, "So trust me, I wasn't laughing at you, I was just surprised. I grew up wanting a little brother. Something tells me that we grew up jerking off to the same fantasies, just with the rolls reversed." he whispered in my ear and then started nibbling on my ear lobes causing me to let out a soft moan.

"I have to admit when I first saw you I wanted you real bad. You looked just like I imagined my little brother would look like, the little brother I had been wanting all these years. I kept seeing you always lurking in the dark corners. But - I don't know - there was something about you - you just gave off this vibe like you were a total top." "I get that a lot" I replied with a shy smile "and I don't get it. I am SUCH a bottom. But really, you didn't see me like stalking you all over the place?" "I just assumed we had the same taste in bottoms" Chris said with a chuckle. "Damn to think we could have started a whole lot sooner" "Well I've been looking for my big brother for a long time.... waiting a little longer was worth it, and speaking of my big brother.... and I mean 'BIG' in every sense of the word." I said grabbing his hard cock again and giving it a good squeeze. "Does that thing ever get soft?" "Not when my sexy little brother is living up to every part of my wildest fantasy." "So does that mean my big brother wants to fuck his little brother again?" "Ya, you really up for it?" "Oh ya, just one question though." "What?" "Well, I'm only in town for a few days, so - after stalking you all over the this place tonight, I don't want to seem clingy, I know this is just a bathhouse fling and all but, ...do you want to fuck me here, or...... well... um... do you want to come back to my hotel room?"

"Mmmm.... that could be fun, where are you staying? I assume it has a bigger bed than this?" "Ya" I grined up at him. "They put me up at the Palmer House" "Well then maybe we should shower first? I think you smell really sexy, but the front desk clerk at the Palmer House may not be as turned on by the smell of cum and sweat", "Hmm, I dont' know, they guy at the desk when I checked in was kind of hot" I said, working my face into Chris's hairy ripe armpit and taking a deep whiff and a lick "but maybe you are right, although I think your pit smells better than any brand of poppers I have ever tried, so before you wash all that away down the drain......" and I started giving his pit a good washing with my tongue.

Chris grabbed me by the hair and pulled me out of his armpit "If you keep that up we will never make it back to your hotel room" He got up and pulled me up off the bed kissing me deep while he ran his hands down my back till they were cupping my firm smooth ass cheeks and then giving them both a sharp smack. "And something tells me - we may have to just shock the hotel clerk... because if I see that ass of yours teasing me in the shower I am going to want to fuck it right then and there. Did you get a room here or a locker?" "I just got a locker." "OK" he said as he quickly pulled on some of his clothes and grabbed the rest along with his sheet and towel "Lets go get you dressed and get out of here before I can't resist the siren call of my little bros ass again" And with that we hurried to the locker room and he finished getting dressed while I quickly pulled on my clothes and we went to check out.

The cab ride back to my hotel seemed to take forever as we only held hands in thr dark of the back seat not wanting to shock the cabby any more than the hptel desk clerk. The enforced "chastity" of the cab ride back to the hotel - even though it only really lasted about 20 minutes had actually served as some of the most erotic foreplay I had ever experienced.... just sitting next to each other, smelling each other, our knees just barely touching, looking at his crotch - seeing the massive basket his hard on was making in his pants and knowing that cock would soon be inside of me again. And to heighten our frustrations we had one of those chatty cab drivers who kept up a one sided conversation all the to the hotel.

When we finally got to the hotel, fortunately there was no one in the elevator. It was good to be alone again and I pushed Chris up against the elevator door and shoved my tongue down his throat. We almost fell out of the elevator when the door opened on my floor and we stumbled down the hall to my room. He was biting down hard on the back of my neck and was starting to pull my only partially tucked in shirt out of my pants as I tried desperately to put the magnetic key card into the slot the right way, finally the little light turned to green, the door opened and we tumbled into the room. and started peeling the clothes off of each other while trying to kiss and move over to the bed all at the same time. We were not quite naked by the time we landed on the bed. Chris pulled my legs up in the air while he was trying to yank off my boxer briefs, and before they were fully off, my legs were over his shoulders and his cock was working its way up my cum filled hole.

"OH DAMN, you feel soo fucking good inside of me.... damn fuck me. I want my big brother to fill me up with his cum!"

The fuck did not last long. We were both just too turned on. We were like lovers that had been separated from each other for months or even years, instead of two guys who had only met a few hours ago and had only just taken a 20 minute cab ride. We devoured each other. Chris was slamming his cock in and out of my ass, giving me the hardest fuck I had ever had, and yet I spent the whole fuck with my hands on his ass pulling him in deeper, begging him to fuck me "HARDER." "DEEPER." "FASTER." He said nothing. He had his face buried in my neck and bit down hard as if he was going to fall off. Part of me knew I would have a massive hickey/bite mark there. But as I spurred him on - "HARDER. DEEPER" it was if he took those as instructions for not only what to do with his cock, but also his teeth. And in fact I think that was what I meant by those pleadings as well. It was all over in about 5 minutes when we both simultaneously drained our balls. Chris arched backwards with his face looking up at the ceiling although in fact his eyes were shut tight. "ARRRGGGGHH FUUUUCK!!!" His posture was almost like wolf howling at the moon, save that his cry was deep and guttural as he shot his load deep in my ass. "FUCCKK .....MEEEE.... HHHAA" I echoed as I shot my load all over my stomach and chest.

As soon as Chris finished cumming - which seemed to last almost as long as the fuck itself, he collapsed on top of me.

We lay like that for a long time, lost in the feel and smell of each other. Eventually Chris propped himself up on one elbow so he could look down at me - not that he could see much as we had not turned on any lights - but the curtains were open, so the lights of the city cast some light - though most of the room was in shadows. Still neither of us spoke for some time, we just lay int the tangle of sheets and looked at each other.

Finally he took one hand and slowly caressed my cheek, The tenderness of his touch in sharp contrast to the brutality of his fuck. "Ok, so.... I know its kind of late to be asking you, but ....have you really never been fucked raw before?" "Mmmm" I kind of mumbled as I shook my head in the negative. "So, are you OK?.... With getting fucked raw tonight?"

It took me a little while to reply, and then hesitantly, as I tried to figure out how I really felt about it, then kind of rushing forward and then stopping again to regroup my thoughts. "I've never done bareback until tonight, even with my boyfriends. heck I never even watched bareback porn. .... Even those few times when I toped I have always used condoms..... And to be honest?...When I stop and think about it. .....I am a little freaked about it. And, well... kind of nervous about it..... I don't know why I did it. Why I went along and let you..... I don't think I ever would have let anyone other than you talk me into it. ....And, I have to admit.... even now, ... and this maybe freaks me out the most.....it was kind of hot... and .....liberating....like it all happened so fast - after Zach rode my raw cock..... I don't know..... It felt sooo much better than fucking with a condom. And damn I wanted you so bad, and you said it was raw or nothing, ... and .... it's not like you tried to be sneaky about it, you told me how it was going to be, you were open, forceful, ... verbal about it ... and well.... that was hot and well....thinking back on it, maybe..... knowing that raw sex is wrong, ..but realizing how good it felt for a top - and wanting - NEEDING to please you. I NEEDED you to fuck me, to have my 'big brother at long last fuck me, and so if it was between having you fuck me raw ior not at all? It wasn't that hard to let you, .......And ya, well, ....maybe knowing that it was risky, knowing it was wrong.....that made it more of a turn on?..... is that weird?"

"No, I get that" replied Chris.

"And so, um, .... and this is really late for me to be asking," I continued "... But .....so .....what do you think the odds are that I, ....you know, ....I took any poz loads?"

A weird expression came over Chris's face, one that I couldn't quite read, "Well" he cleared his throat and traced his finger around my left nipple "I know for a fact that you have taken loads from at least two poz guys, .....and mostly likely three, maybe four?"

"Oh...."

We both stayed there looking at each other. The silence filled the room and hovered over us for a while, I didn't move, didn't get up in a panic , didn't start screaming. I didn't do anything. I just lay feeling Chris's finger as it slowly expanded its pattern until he was tracing a figure eight over my chest circling round both of my nipples, sliding easily though the sheen of sweat that still covered both of our bodies. I just lay there feeling his finger, and studied the face of this man, who was still in my fantasies my long lost older brother while the news sunk in.

"So Zach, I assume is one, or is that one too obvious?" "No, you are right on that one" "and....?" My question hung in the air for a moment. "Me" said Chris finally in a flat voice. "You?!!, ...I took you for a total top somehow - I mean?...tops...tops can't get it can they?" "Well ya, they can- not often but they can, but then I am not a Total top.... I am - mostly...but" "...But?" "Zach", "Hu? what do you mean Zach?" "Well Zach and I go way back,,,, we met at a bar back when he was still in highschool and started sneaking into clubs with a fake ID, and surprisingly, considering what a slut he was, he didn't get it for a long time, or at least he didn't test poz for a long time, until about two years ago, and he was really freaked about it. Which was weird, he was, still is as you saw tonight, a total slut - and always let guys fuck him raw, But he still freaked, So, well.... I didn't want him to go through it alone, so I let him fuck me... we spent a whole weekend in bed,, with him just banging the hell out of my ass.... it was good therapy for him I think, to fuck someone hard, rough. To breed a top"

"But if you are poz, why did you insist on fucking me raw? Why did you let those other guys breed me? why did you let Zack fuck me?"

He studied me for awhile, "I think for the same reason you let me. So now we know we have both been looking for our fantasy brother, and tonight we both found him. Each other. Lets face it.... it is kind of freaky how much we look like we could really be brothers. Heck I have no idea who my dad is so maybe we are - I don't' know, it doesn't really matter, but I saw you and I wanted you. I NEEDED you - it seems as much as you needed me. So, well first I was just going to fuck you and I guess I just wanted to be connected with you. You were my fantasy brother than I wanted you to have my DNA so that maybe you would be my real brother. So I needed to fuck you raw. I needed to cum inside you...."

"And then - it gets weird, I have always had various fantasies about what my little bro and I would do. From teaching you how to jerk off, to having you be my secret lover - sharing a room and having you sneak into my bed every night after mom and dad had gone to bed and making romantic love to each other. But then other times I would jerk off thinking about how fun it would be to have a faggot cock sucking little brother who would be my slave, who I could rape when ever I was horny, who I could share with my friends... maybe whore out to the football team. So I'm healthy, I take my meds, I'm undetectable, I figured my fucking you wasn't that risky. But then after I fucked you, I finally fucked my little brother - and that wasn't enough, I had finally lived out one part of my fantasy, suddenly I needed to live out some of the other parts, There wasn't a football team handy - so I just whored you out to the guys who were there. I hate to admit it but it was hot watching you get gang banged. Then when we went back to my room... I don't know - you had already taken a train run, so what harm was there in Zach fucking you too?"

"Hate me?

"No. .................. Well?.......... No. 'Cause, well...... I had the same mixed fantasies as you did growing up.' My fingers were kind of absentmindedly playing with his chest hair. "From being my brothers lover to being used and whore out. I, even" I gave a rueful chuckle "jerked off all the time to the idea of my big brother passing me around the locker room to the whole football team.... And - I'm an adult. I wasn't drunk, or on any drugs...except the maybe the intoxication of living out almost every fantasy I have ever had since I started jerking off. So, I could have stopped things, if I had really wanted to. You didn't tie me up, you didn't force me to do anything that I haven't I guess, wanted to do - but was just to scared to admit to myself that I wanted to do it. To have that level of intimacy with a guy, to have him cum inside of me. No, not scared, I just needed the right teacher... I just needed to find my brother to show me what I needed to do. So no, I don't hate you. You're my big brother. I couldn't hate you." And with that I pulled him down and snuggled into him. "Do you have to go? or can you spend what is left of the night?"

"I would really like to stay.... if you mean it" "I mean it" I said as I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then turned onto my side with my back to him, and pulled his arm around over my chest and, lacing my fingers through his, held his hand tight. Holding him close to me. "Do you like morning sex?" I asked as I maneuvered my ass firmly against his crotch. Chris kissed me lightly on the back of the neck "Mmmm, is your shower big enough for two?" and with that we both drifted off to sleep.

- to be continued

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4