First time with a guy

I thought I'd try a story, so here it is, true by the way, and one of the five reasons I became BI.

I didn't become sexually active until I was in college at the age of 19 or 20, with a women who my sister set me up on a date. She was my first consensual sex, and unfortunately much older than my mom. I actually went to high school with her son and daughter, who had a difficult time with us dating. Eventually she became controlling, and we broke up soon after I turned 21. Which brings me to our story.

I lived in an apartment by myself at this time, and the weekend after the breakup, I was supposed to go out to a club with my neighbors, but it fell through. While I was trying to decide what to do that night, I heard a knock on the door. It was Joe, a friend of mine from high school, who was a couple of years behind me. I invited him to come in, admittedly surprised to see him, and I asked "What are you was up to?" To which he responded "Can you get me some beer? Kathy and I just broke up, and I feel like drinking." I said "Sure." He took a seat on the couch, I threw him the remote, and said "Watch a movie, I'll be back in a bit." Now, Joe is a good looking young man with sandy blonde hair which is always cut short. He is a big drinker and frequently parties. We normally floated in different circles, his the slacker, pothead group, and, while I was not really in any one group, I rode rodeo with some other buddies from high school and did many other civic activities. I was known to be pretty uptight. (NOTE: I have mellowed a lot with age, LOLOL.)

When I got back he was watching The Man from Snowy River on the VCR, and playing with the deck of cards left on the coffee table from a poker game a few nights before. I walked in and said "I did you one better, Joe, I got us some Vodka, and beer. I think I will join you, Shirley and I just broke up a few days ago." I hung my cowboy hat on the hat rack, and went to the kitchen, and got out the orange juice. "What do you want to start with? Beer or Vodka?" He choose beer. I threw him one and made my drink. Then I went in and sat in my chair in front of the TV. After going through about half the bottle of vodka, and most of the beer, he suggested we play cards while we watching movies and bitch about our ex's. I don't remember which movie we were watching at that point, but it ended, and he was going through my movies and noticed the X-rated tapes, asking "Wanna watch one of these?" "Sure" I replied, and he put the movie into the VHS player. By this time we were both two sheets to the wind. I don't even remember what card game we were playing, but watching the adult movie was definitely making both of us hard.

Our conversation moved to a recent party we had both attended where, just as I left the party, everyone started playing Truth or Dare. "You want to play" he asked? "Sure, why not?" I replied, adding "Okay - choose Truth or Dare." He picks 'Dare'. I gave him the last full shot of the vodka. My turn, I picked 'Truth' and he asked "Have you ever smoked pot?" I answered "No." "Oh, dude" he replied, "I can't believe that, why not?" "Just not something in which I ever had an interest. My turn. Truth or Dare?" He picked 'Truth'. I asked "Why do you drink so much?" With that he launched into a description of his home life. His turn and I pick 'Dare' and, he blurted-out "I dare you to let me see your cock." I stood and, and almost falling back down onto the chair, unzipped my jeans and whipped-out my hard cock out and managed to promptly sat back down in my chair. "I'm so horny, can we jack-off while watching the movie?" he asked. "Sure, why not," I replied, and without ceremony he pulled-out his cock and we started jacking. His cock was about eight long and was quite thick. I asked him "Truth or dare." He picked 'Dare'. "I dare you to take your clothing off and go outside run around the parking lot and come back in." He accepted the 'Dare', stripped, and, disappearing out the door, apparently ran around the apartment building. Stepping through the door - naked, he took his seat saying "My turn. 'Truth or Dare'?" "Dare" I replied. "I dare you to let me suck your cock." "Gee, I don't know about that one, Joe, but it is a Dare, so okay, go ahead." He moved over to my chair, pulled my jeans down further, and, kneeling over my crotch, put his tongue on the tip of my cock. "I can't believe we're doing this" I blurted. Without commenting, he took my cock into his mouth and started sucking. After a few minutes, he stopped, and moving back to the couch, he then said "Truth or Dare?" "Ahem, my turn remember?" I asked "Oh, yeah" he replied, laughing.

I said "Obviously you had something in mind. What did you want me to pick?" "No, I just.... Okay, Truth or Dare?" "Truth" he said. I laughed and said "Okay, have you ever done this before?" "No" he answered, adding "I wanted to, and you are the one person everyone knows they can trust. I knew you wouldn't tell anyone if you said 'No'." "Fair enough" I replied. "Truth or Dare" he challenged. "Dare." "I dare you to suck me." "I figured as much," I said, as I began stripping off my clothing." I pulled my boots off, then my jeans, and, moving over to the couch where Joe was seated, I went down between his legs and mimicked what he did with me. After a few minutes he said "Let me get on the floor and we can do each other." "Fine by me." With that he lay on the floor and we started sucking each other for several minutes. About then the movie ended. "Let's move this to the bedroom" I suggested. "Okay" he replied.

Joe grabbed his underwear, I picked-up my clothing and he followed me into to the bedroom where we both climbed into the bed. We began feeling each other up, and ended-up wrestling a a bit. I ended-up on top of him, my cock in his mouth, and we went at it for a while. Then he pushed me back saying "I want to try fucking." "Okay" I replied. He rolled over and I spat on his hole and then tried to work my cock into him. After I while I got in. It felt wonderful. His breath was short, he gasped, and said "Oh, that hurts" but we keep going for a few minutes anyway. Finally I pulled out and there was blood on the end of my cock so I got a towel and cleaned-up some. Joe resumed sucking me a bit longer and then asked if I was close to cumming. I replied, saying that it usually took me a long time, and suggested we switch gears and get him off. "Can I try fucking you?" he asked. "Well, it's only fair after all I just fucked you" I replied and I lay on my stomach. It took him a while to penetrate and it hurt like hell. We only went at it for a few minutes, when he pulled-out and we cleaned-up. Then we went back to 69'ing. Within a few minutes he grunted "I'm gonna cum" so I pulled-off, and he jacked himself, blowing an impressive load. I fingered-up some of his cum and tasted it - kind of salty. He then tasted his own cum. With that I started jacking-off, intent on getting off. Joe said "Dude, I'm tired" to which I replied "Well, you can sleep her here on the couch" and he answered "Great, but I want to see you get off." He passed out, however, before that happened.

Joe and I got together several more times over the years and fooled around. It really turned him on when he was almost get caught. Several years later he dated a young woman I had dated. One day she came to my job and asked me point blank "If Joe bi?" I replied, "Well, did he tell you that he was?" She answered saying, no, he hadn't, but her intuition told her otherwise, and she thought I might know since I had known him for several years, adding she knew I wouldn't lie to her. I told her maybe she should ask him and promptly changed the subject.

Straycowboy

Edited by Hotload84

Glad you liked the story. As for pozpig's question. Yes, he did cum in me a couple of times, but I never realy got to fuck him again as he just couldnt seem to take it.We became oral buddies that was it. On another note though, I do have better stories I will write about,but I think I will write them first on my computer first. There are a few with ladys ,cowboys,a college quarterback, my first virgin. Some bi couple adventures, and a couple of exe's. Just have to decide which to tell next. LOl. I do miss having a sex life.