at airport video

kellyanne

Well, I had been working some crazy hours, and hadnt had any opportunities for fun in awhile..So when I got the chance, I got dressed up and headed down to airport video last Saturday to try to find some action. It was one of THOSE days, and although I was there for over 3 hours, I didnt get so much as felt up despite hanging out in both the gloryhole area and the theater. Finally, i gave up that I wasnt going to get any, and started towards the door to leave, when I encountered a bear daddy who had fucked me enjoyably in the past, he wasnt large, but medium sized with a good thickness, and he knew how to use it. I went back into the theater with him and i soon was bent over against the wall with his cock filling my ass. We had a good 10 min fuck session, that ended with a nice load up my ass. As soon as I finished I noticed another regular, a black top, with a very thick cock, and he immediately mounted me and fucked me to completion in like 2 min. So three hours, nothing, 12 minutes and 2 loads, I left fairly satisfied.

Kellyanne

post-13847-140864343051_thumb.jpg