Dominican Republic

mik88hd

• 4 weeks later...
Guest simon
Any good bb spots in Santo Domingo?

I live in Santo Domingo :)

Cine Lido after 5pm

Apollo Spa Sunday nights

adam4adam is the best hookup site, almost all Dominicans fuck raw if given the chance.

Enjoy!

(Nubenegra on A4A)

• 7 months later...

Thank you! I'm finally going to get there next week. I will definitely will be at the Cine and the Apollo. Can poppers be purchased in the DR? Also, I read there are a lot of hustlers. How much is a fair price for a street slut?

Thank you! I'm finally going to get there next week. I will definitely will be at the Cine and the Apollo. Can poppers be purchased in the DR? Also, I read there are a lot of hustlers. How much is a fair price for a street slut?

Poppers MIGHT be available in the sex shop in Plaza Naco in the neighbourhood of Naco, it's hit and miss.

1000-2000 pesos should do it. (25-50 US dollars)

• 2 months later...

Just an fyi....I did get to the DR and had an awesome time at Cine Lido! I sucked so many big Dominican cocks that I left with a sore throat! These dudes fuck to cum! At one point I had a group of hot latin men standing in a circle around me grabbing at my head to get their cocks sucked. The spa was only sparsely attended at ready to close by 11 pm on Saturday. The people are very friendly too. In the Colonial zone there was no lack of hustlers but I didn't sample any of them. Maybe next time!

• 1 year later...