Married mans strange comment.

DarkroomTaker

The regular sauna I go to caters for married/Bi guys etc. There is a butch exbouncer hard looking type great body, cocky face but nice guy.

He likes women and will shag anything, he wanted me to go to this other sauna with him where the women loved to be fucked etc.

He told me he fucked 3 dirty bitches at this sauna, but made sure he wore condoms and that he had no condoms to hand for the last shag so he had a blow job instead.

Now on nearly every occassion he gets fucked in the steam room normally taking about 3 or 4 barebacked loads, he does not suck or kiss etc, just fucked bare!!

Yet he will only fuck women with condoms as he does not want to catch anything??

Is that strange or what?

Guest JizzDumpWI

Well, that or his own moral code doesn't want to infect potential mom's. Hard to reallly know...

Given all the threads HERE on BZ, is anything really strange anymore??? :)

The regular sauna I go to caters for married/Bi guys etc. There is a butch exbouncer hard looking type great body, cocky face but nice guy.

He likes women and will shag anything, he wanted me to go to this other sauna with him where the women loved to be fucked etc.

He told me he fucked 3 dirty bitches at this sauna, but made sure he wore condoms and that he had no condoms to hand for the last shag so he had a blow job instead.

Now on nearly every occassion he gets fucked in the steam room normally taking about 3 or 4 barebacked loads, he does not suck or kiss etc, just fucked bare!!

Yet he will only fuck women with condoms as he does not want to catch anything??

Is that strange or what?

/There's a sauna where women love to be fucked? Where?