pickup lines

buzztham

I like your quotes. By hookups I prefer direct and straightforward conversations. I have a detailed profile with all important information. So, the following intros drive me crazy: “how are you, how is your day, what are you looking for?”

I use and like to be used: I like your profile / I am looking for the same (if infos are available) / are you interested in some sex /(if pics are available:) nice cock/ass I would like to suck, fuck, being fucked

• 2 weeks later...

I like the direct approach. Like when a Top has been eye fucking me from across the room, senses that I’m a bitch in heat, he walks right up to me and tells me he wants to fuck me. Maybe even grab my ass or the inside of my thigh as he’s whispering in my ear.

1 hour ago, CumBustion said:

I like the direct approach. Like when a Top has been eye fucking me from across the room, senses that I’m a bitch in heat, he walks right up to me and tells me he wants to fuck me. Maybe even grab my ass or the inside of my thigh as he’s whispering in my ear.

Damn yes. This is exactly how I like it too. It’s hot when he flicks my nipple in public. Once my top came and twisted my nipple so hard i almost came out of excitement