Okay, this story is mostly fiction, but I wish I’d had the $10 on me this day, and maybe it would have been all true.

I used to go help out on a horse ranch up around Lake of the Pines. I say help out because for me, it was relaxing, and I volunteered my time. It got me away from the city. I had become pretty good friends with the two ranch hands who worked and lived there. I met Steve at a part time job he had as a clerk at a convenience store in Longview, and we become friends. He was a tall lanky cowboy, with sandy blonde hair. Steve knew I was bi, but was himself straight. He was 26 years old, whereas I was 24. He was about six foot tall, had a thin mustache, dipped, and smoked some. He had two kids but was divorced. The ex and the kids lived a couple of miles away from the ranch. The owners were an older couple who had been horse people all their lives, and the other cowboy was in his late 40’s. He lived in a trailer on the property, and Steve lived in the bunk house.

Steve and I, and sometimes the other cowboy, David, would go fishing down at the campgrounds near the lake, where we usually drank a lot of beer. Anyway, Steve and I were both done with the chores around the Ranch and decided to go see what was going on at the campground. Sometimes there were drunk girls, who wanted to have a good time, and we were both up for the job, if you know what I mean. We hadn’t showered, but took a couple of beers with us. Neither of us brought our wallets because we didn’t think we would need them or, for that matter, any money.

When we got to the campground there were a couple of guys out fishing in a boat. They had a tent set up, and there were a few other campsites set scattered about, but there were no girls in sight. Steve parked his car and we went down to the lakeside and sat on a bench to drink our beers, and watch the sunset. When we ran out of beer we headed back to the car. By this time the two fishermen had come in and were in their campsite, which we had to walk by en-route to Steve's car. The two fisherman were both rednecks. We asked if they had any luck and they showed us their catch, offered us a couple of beers and asked for us to join them. We did and sat and talked for a bit, they explained how they were brothers and get away from their wives and go fishing every couple of weeks or so. One had a wet shirt so he took it off and he was definitely what I’d call a bear, and had a few tattoos. The other was a smaller fellow, who looked not to have any hair on his chest, and he started changing clothes in the tent.

As we sat there the bear called me off to the side and made an offer, that surprised me. He’d have his brother give Steve a blow job for $10. His brother overheard him and asked, “Say what do you mean you’ll have me give him a blowjob?” I said "The problem here, guys, is my buddy is straight, so I don’t know if he’ll go for it, but I'll ask." With that I walked back over to Steve while they discussed the matter among themselves. Approaching Steve I said "Hey, buddy, this is kind of weird, I know, but remember how we came here looking for a couple of girls to screw?" "Yeah" he responded. “Well if I pay for it would you let this guy over here give you a blowjob?” "What?" he asked, taking a swig of beer. "You heard me. If I pay $10, the smaller of the two other guys will give you a blowjob." About then the two brothers walked over and the smaller guy said "We reached an agreement. If I give your buddy a blowjob then my brother has to give you one." "Okay" I said and pulled $10 out of my pocket before Steve had a chance to speak. Steve, meanwhile, just sort of stared at me, as I unzipped my jeans and the bear went down on his knees, about to take my cock in his mouth. The smaller brother, meanwhile, knelt down in front of him and started unzipping Steve’s jeans. Steve said, “I can’t do this.” "Too late" I said, "You're already committed. Besides, you wouldn’t chicken-out now, would you?" I knew I had him there. His pride wouldn’t allow him to be considered a chicken at anything.

There we were both standing there in the open getting blowjobs. The bear was good at it. He took my cock all the way to the balls. He slowly pulled my jeans and underwear down. The same with Steve, who was moaning, and had grabbed the other guy by the head and was fucking his mouth. The bear ran his hands up my shirt and pinched my nipples. Then he slowly moved up off my cock with his tongue he went up to my chest and started sucking on one of my nipples. I had to unbutton my shirt to give him better access. I asked "What do you think, Steve?" All he could do was moan. The bear and I moved closer to his brother and Steve. I reached over and started lifting Steve’s shirt, he was clearly startled, so I said "Just go with it and enjoy, Steve." He took his shirt off, lifting it over his head and I started sucking on his one of his nipples. He start giggling "Hey, that tickles." I bit it, lightly, I thought, but he said "Ouch - not so rough." The brother giving him a blowjob started playing with Steve’s ass, so I reached over and started to play with it also. The brother who was sucking my nipple reached over and rubbed Steve’s chest, murmuring "Nice" as he stroked Steve's treasure trail, which is a dark, dense line of hair. Then the bear brother moved around behind Steve and started licking his sweaty hole. Steve was panting, and moaning, and having a hard time catching his breath. I moved-up and shove my tongue in his mouth and kissed him.

About then Steve came down the smaller brother’s throat. The guy gagged, but swallowed what he could. Steve pulled away and the bear brother pushed him down over the picnic table so he can get deeper in his hole. The brother who was sucking Steve stood up and spat some of Steve’s cum into my mouth. Steve gots another hard-on in just a few minutes from the rim job he was receiving. Then the bear pulled his own shorts down and changed places with Steve, laying on his back on the picnic table, and positioning Steve at his hole. Steve pushed his eight inches into the guy's ass and starts fucking. The other brother and I joined them. I went down on the bear who's cock, but the way, tasted of the lake water. His brother opened his jeans and shoved his own cock into his brother's mouth. In just a few minutes the bear shot his load down my throat, and, of course, I swallowed it. Steve yelled as he cums up the guy’s hole. The one brother sucks the other until he shoots his own load then I take his place. I fuck his throat until I shot. Steve and I dressed, and the two brothers did the same. We said "Goodnight" and headed back to the ranch to shower. Later in the bunkhouse Steve and I fucked each other for several hours.

Well, at least the last sentence or so is true: Steve and I did breed each other several times that night. And it was spurred by the offer of two brothers, which apparently had peaked Steve's curiosity.

Straycowboy

Edited by Hotload84

Very true, you never know. Thanks for letting me post. I will post more as I have time, and is allowed. At least if I'm not having sex I can regale others with jack-off material. I have been a lurker on here for a long time. You moderators sure have a lot if work on your hands, and do an excellent job.

Straycowboy