How many times have done something danerous just to have sex?

straycowboy

How many times have you done something dangerous just ti have sex  

92 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you done something dangerous just ti have sex

• Never, I'm too smart to endanger myself or others.
    • I've been stupid 1 to 3 times
    • I've been stupid 3 to 10 times
    • I've been stupid more than 10 times
    • It's not my responsibility to ensure your safety

I would say the most dangerous thing I've done for sexual gratification was at a sauna/bathhouse last year. Went into a cubicle with a reasonably toned/muscular guy and he said he was into wrestling. He did a couple of moves on me which was a total turn on. He then got me in a headlock and held me there, whilst telling me if he tightened the grip for just a few seconds I would pass out. I told him to tighten the grip but let go when I tap. He tightened his grip around my neck and at the point where I started to feel woozy, literally in about 3 seconds, I tapped. He eased off. I found it really hot feeling vulnerable. I asked him to do it again. Again I tapped after about 3 seconds... then tapped again then... and... next thing I knew I was sat up catching my breath with him holding me. I had passed out for only a short time but the feeling was unreal... the horniness of it, but also the danger that I could have been (was) in.

A guy I know let a man shove an apparently loaded gun up his arse and fuck him with it, then held the muzzle in his mouth while the guy fucked him.

See I count that as dangerous. Very hot, but very dangerous. So anyone know would it have been manslaughter if it had accidentally discharged or murder?

So anyone know would it have been manslaughter if it had accidentally discharged or murder?

Probably murder. Although the distinguishing factor is intent, that can sometimes be derived from the sheer foolhardiness of one's actions.