When the bottom cums first

eurotopnyc

When Im fucking a nice tight bottom and he comes first that's ok I stop for a bit and let him enjoy the feeling then I take his cum and feed it to him while I continue fucking him till I cum deep inside his hole. If he drips that out I feed that to him as well

• Upvote 1

Ryan, You are a lucky man. I do love the feel of a man shooting inside me and wish it could trigger me cumming, but it usually is not even on my mind. I know this now, but when I'm getting fucked, I can't think. I guess I'm a fucktard. All I can think about is the man, the cock, and the cum.

I tend to cum as soon as I feel my top shoot in me.

Really good advice - takes a while to become a hole...

Hey i-will, I like you. lol. You seem smart. And you are right, it takes a while to become a good hole. When I was in my 20's I thought I was a good fuck because I was pretty. Now I'm a good fuck because i have practiced and committed to pleasing men for over 20 years. I'm a much better fuck now. You gonna be a hot fuck, I can tell. lol

as a bottom i can say that there are different situations. If i am too horny i usually cum within a wild fucking session before the top comes. I have trained myself not to contract my cunt too much - I have trained myself to keep my cunt open wide and keep riding his cock so that the top doesn't feel too much of a difference after i have cum. I also have practiced to stay hard and even come again before the top dumps his load....

I think a bottoms has to service a top so that he is fully satisfied and rewards his slut with his seed.

Well my cock is little and doesn't work. Especially when I'm partying w Tina, which if I'm getting bred I'm partying lol. But I can cum from anal play only, and easily. I usually cum within 3 mins of penetration, but I like the top to keep going because I can cum multiple times. Plus a good bottom always let's his top blow his load!!

I was on a roller coaster once behind a bitch who was SOOO excited, she was giddy and nervous the whole time we were in line. When we finally got into the train she was screaming gleefully and had her hands up and happy and chanting like a fool while we rode up the first hill.

Bitch was screaming and throwing up by the second loop.

They did NOT stop the roller coaster to let her off. Maybe she spent the rest of the day in the toilet, but I'm sure she didn't get a refund on her $60 park admission.

When you buy a ticket, you buy the ride. God knows I've regretted a few rides in my lifetime too, but I knew when it was too late to turn back and when it there was nothing I could do but wait until the train got to the station and think twice about getting in line again.

Anyone who agrees to engage in sex without taking their partner's needs in question... simply hasn't yet mastered the art of masturbation.

A couple of times in the past I have shot my load while getting fucked. It feels good but it takes away from focusing on that cock fucking my hole. I let the top continue fucking only after a few seconds of focusing on myself. But after that it feels great getting fucked.

What I sometimes do is jerk off in my room and then rest for a few minutes, before getting on the public sling at the sauna. I feel I can offer a better cumhole for horny guys who wanna cream a hole.

When I whore-out a young bottom at the sauna I usually ask him to jerk-off before I let guys in the room. I once took an eager twink bottom to a sauna and put him on the public sling. So many guys wanted to fuck this twink on the sling that he got so horny with the attention that when the third guy was fucking him, he shot his load and wanted to go home right away. He felt guilty with two loads in his hole, but only after he shot hus wad.

The only times I cum before the top is when I am riding a top's cock. There is something about that position that just hits all of the right places in me. If I do cum first I do love a top to scoop up my cum and use it as lube to fuck me, but even if I cum first my hole is there for a top to use and cum in. I have told tops to let me stop riding them or to stop fucking me because I am close to cumming, but they just keep going 99% of the time.

I almost always cum when a guy is fucking me and can cum multiple times when he is doing it. Just the feeling of his cock pushing inside me gets me hard and can make me cum without even touching my cock. My regular fuck buds and boyfriends I've had know this is natural for me and just ignore it and keep on fucking me until they are done with my ass. It bothers some guys when they are fucking me for the first time, so I'll just beg them to keep fucking my ass and make me cum some more. I'll drive my ass back on their cock if they have stopped. Quite a few guys think its hot when they see my cock gets hard when they are fucking me and will play around with it to make it cum. They are thrilled when they discover they can make it cum several times while the are pumping my hole. My cock isn't very big but it gets real hard and maks a a lot of cum, which it sprays around so having sex with me is a very messy thing to do. Guys seem to like it though.

• 3 years later...

There is a top I see who is specifically into this.

Normally I don't cum from being fucked but he makes sure I do.

Starting off the fucking is soooo good.The reason I'm always going back for more.

But after a while he flips me on my back and strokes me while fucking me. I try to hold off but can't help but cum.

He then lays on top of me fucking me missionary and just hammers away.

The feeling is so different for me. Fantastic before I cum. Brutal after and he knows it and gets off on that fact.

I take the pounding until he spurts his DNA inside of me and is done breeding.
  • Upvote 3

True bottoms let a top finish inside whether or not they cum before he's done. I don't usually cum until the top starts pumping his load in me but sometimes if he is hitting my G-spot just right I lose control and cum before he does. When that happens I always let him continue fucking until he busts his load in me. I'm a true bottom cumwhore and the fucking is not complete until I've got his load in my ass.

• Upvote 1