When the bottom cums first

eurotopnyc

Thoughts on how to handle this? I had this happen twice and both times I just went on fucking - one time the guy clearly loved it, but the other guy was obviously not happy. This was in a dom/sub setting where it was obviously NOT ok to cum before me (if at all). I just find that most bottoms really tighten up and lose interest after they cum so I don't enjoy it when a bottom cums while getting fucked - I find it distracts from his purpose, which is to make the top cum (at least in the dom/sub setting I personally prefer). Please no judgments, just want to hear different viewpoints on this.

Guest JizzDumpWI

If the bottom cums, he cums. For just so many reasons, he might not be able to control this without the top taking action/inaction to help him through the urge to cum. And if the top is not paying attention, this is going to happen sometimes. BUT, he is the bottom and his duty is to keep on no matter his "comfort"; and to make sure that is clear to his top.

As a bottom I enjoy when I can cum just from getting fucked. That said, I also love getting fucked and bred, so my interest in the raw dick currently occupying my hole doesn't disappear as soon as I shoot my wad. I've only had a few tops who can make this happen, and everybody handles it differently. My favorite reaction is that smug look of satisfaction on the top's face followed by a continuation of him fucking me. I don't expect, or want him to stop just because I came... but perhaps I just love getting bred way too much.

I rarely cum just from the fucking, but I love to cum with a dick up my ass. The best way to handle it is to use the bottom's cum to finish fucking him with. Whether or not I cum I always want to keep fucking. It is not relevant. It is a compliment to the top more than it is my self centered indulgence. Fuck me anyway then pass me on to the next guy. Please. And thank you.

Every bottom is different and every bottom takes the role differently. Some bottom need to keep stroking as they get fucked, some bottom can't hold it and just need to come, some bottoms do not need to come at all and some can wait until top is done. I myself cum after the top has come or I do not feel like cumming at all. When getting fucked, cumming is not the end goal for me. The load and the experience is what motivates me.

When I bottom my goal is to please the guy fucking me. My hole is his to use and load as much as he wants. This did not happen overnight. I had to train my hole to be fucked for up to hours at a time. Some bottoms are not there yet. I would tell these bottoms to keep taking it and get your hole used to being fucked as long as the top wants. Long fucks are a lot of fun. As for cumming while getting fucked, I can count on one hand the times this has happened to me. I don't touch my cock while I'm getting fucked. My concentration is totally focused on the cock in my hole. The top can and should keep using me until he is satisfied. When I top I expect the same.

this happened to me sunday night, the top was fucking me and jerking my cock at the same time which i dont need. i prefer to be used for his pleasure. i toldthe top i was about to cum, hoping he would stop but he wanted to get me off for some reason. i typically dont like getting fucked after i cum but id never stop the top from fucking my hole. so i let him continue to pound me out. it took him a while to cum but i know my role so i let him have his way with my hole.

it wasnt the best fuck for me but i enjoyed being used by him in the way he wanted.

You def have to learn to be a good bottom, to learn to get excited about pleasing your top and letting him have his way with your hole while not allowing that excitement to bring you to orgasm. I used to play with my dick a bit with no intention of cumming, but many times after I stroked it, I'd cum if the tops fucking me were so good. Even without touching myself anymore. I'd get to the point was like "ohh fuck I'm cumming and I"m not even touching myself anymore." So I don't even start touching myself until my ass is full of cum. Many times I don't let myself orgasm until the top's gone, or if he's the kind of top that is thankful for the use of your hole, let him get u off at the end. A lot of times now I'll kinda "overdo" it a bit on the poppers so that I'm sailing mentally into a world of ecstasy just being a cumdump and I get a little soft because I kinda lose that orgasm connection. Because it's not about me getting off, it's about me being a cumdump. I'm the lowest of the priority for spewing my load.

• Upvote 1

I have a bud I play with who's all about my ass. He eats it out, he uses a dildo (or two), he fucks me, he eats me some more. Hell fuck me til I cum but then keep on fucking me. I had to get used to it at first, take a break and what not. To be Horst after. I've cum I just don't feel as hot to get fucked. He's so good though as he continues, and pushes the envelope a bit I eventually get hard again. Now I'll cum two or three times before he finshes up, it's all good.