One HOT New Orleans night

This is a true story (and one I'd love to be recreated)

I was in New Orleans for a work trip, found myself with a massive boner, and so naturally I logged into BBRT. After searching for a bit, I found a guy in Seattle who was willing to fulfill my fantasy of being whored out to a guy I couldn't and wouldn't ever see. He said to give him a few, and he would get back to me. I waited as my heart rate picked up with each passing minute. Was this actually really happening to me? What if??? Then, my questioning stopped when I saw the most beautiful dick I'd ever laid eyes on. The guy had found me 9" of 22 year old white uncut meat ready to breed my hole right then and there. I was in a trance imagining this dick throbbing in my hole that, thanks to my geographical luck of the draw living in the Bible Belt, hadn't been violated in months.

Closer and closer my hacking took me towards cumming. Moment of truth: Do I sign off and jack off merely to the thought of my lifetime fantasy? Or, do I live in my youth (I was 24) and do what I know deep down I wanted. I asked for the address, and seconds later an address came with instructions. I was to walk into a shed in the yard, bend over, and wait. I was also not allowed under any circumstances to turn around. I gathered my things from the meeting I was in, and went up to my hotel room. I cleared up and called the valet for my car. Still time to back out I thought, but no, the hunger for raw man clock and my first anonymous sex encounter were too strong. I was starting to sweat in the humidity of a New Orleans night, and from the nervousness building inside of me. The car arrived, and I got in and headed towards my desire and destiny. The GPS voice faded into a jumble of jibberish as I parked where I'd been instructed. Jesus Christ what the fuck was I doing?

Before I knew what to say to myself, I grabbed my trusty friend Jungle Juice and huffed deeply. Slowly, my body relaxed, my face became less strained, and my heart rate picked up. I knew, this was the moment. I got out of my car, and walked confidently towards the shed. The door was open and it was small an cramped. There was a small container of a jelly-like substance which would be the lube. I slathered some on my ass and huffed again. I started counting the seconds just to distract my mind from racing to any more places it should not go. Every sound, every heartbeat, every everything is deeper, stronger, more pronounced in those type of situations. Just then I heard a door. Then footsteps. Then, warmth. Warmth of a body behind me. Hands touching me, groping me, and then...laughter. More of a chortle, like he knew something I didn't. He could sense my nervousness, but paid it no mind because I was here, so obviously I was ready. I slowly felt him enter me, all at once. I didn't have a chance to yelp, breathe, or even feel. This was MY moment. Then, I felt the pace quicken. Hands on my hips, and a quickly engorging dick. Now, the pain set in---this thing was huge. I focused on my goal, the guy who set it up, and the moment. More poppers, and faster pace. Sweat dripping from him onto my back and then him making me lick it. The pace gets deeper and rougher, and the noise comes...that noise. That unmistakable grunt of pleasure when a man releases himself into you. All the way out he pulled and plunged it deep inside of me and held it there as I felt several volleys of cum spray into me. I couldn't breathe because he had taken me somewhere I'd never been before and I didn't want to leave there.

He pulled out very unceremoniously, and I felt something being done on my back. He then walked out and left me dripping himself everywhere. I pulled up my pants after I heard the door shut, and I walked out. When I got back to my hotel room I took off my shirt and was going to admire what my ass looked like when I saw it: a plus sign symbol with the word POZ BOY written in permanent marker on my lower back. I was scared, but smiled knowing that I made the right choice in being who I was, even if I didn't understand it. It's good to be a sinful pig in a city of Saints.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1