I interviewed with Charles when I was 21. He was everything I wanted to be. An accomplished lawyer, he had it all figured out. He had been to the right school, met the right man, lived an openly gay life, completely beyond reproach. He was about 5'-10,” and burly. He had a five o'clock shadow by 3PM. Not only did I want to work with him, I wanted to BE him, or at least be WITH him.

We met at a round-table speed-date kind of job interview that my University had organized, at a local hotel conference room. My boyfriend had come along and had his own interviews with prospective firms. Charles seemed to like what I had to offer. He invited me to dinner that night with his husband, and we all seemed to hit it off. After the meal, his husband, Rob, went to bed, and we stayed in the hotel restaurant to continue talking about job prospects. After two glasses of wine, I felt his knees touching mine. He leaned forward and I could feel his hot breath all over my face as he invited me back to their suite, “for a night cap.”

We took the elevator upstairs and I could feel him undressing me with his eyes. As soon as we were in his suite's living room, he tore my clothes off. The door to the bedroom was open, but Rob must have been asleep, or not interested in disturbing us. Charles stripped me down, peeling off my clothes, and sucked my cock down to the root. He could sense I was about to cum, and pulled off. “Not yet, you fucker. I have plans for you.”

He bent me over and spread my ass cheeks. He gasped as he fingered my asshole. While I had a boyfriend, Liam, and loved to eat his hole and fuck him, but I had never been fucked, and it took a lot of rubbing and licking before Charles got one knuckle in there. I whimpered and gulped for air as he managed to get two fingers sliding in and out. He spun me around to swallow his beer-can thick cock, forcing my head down. I was in heaven and figured it was worth it if it got me the job.

Charles sat down on the sofa, milking his incredibly thick hairy cock and balls. He fingered his own ass with one hand, as he beckoned me with the other, guiding my bare hole down onto his meat. I thought about asking for a condom, but I didn't want to loose out on a chance at a great job. I lowered myself down, facing the open doorway to Rob's bedroom, slowly receiving inch after inch of his wide dick. I bottomed out and started riding Charles, my own hard cock bouncing against my taught torso and drooling precum. Charles wiped up a long syrupy string of my dick drool and fingered it into his hole. To this day, don't know if Charles' husband Rob knew what was going on.

“You gonna take my load, boy? You think you're good enough to take my cum? Gonna take my hot load? Gonna let me breed you? Gonna let me charge you up” “Oh yes. Fill me up! Make me a man!!!”

Charles filled my cunt with his cum as I shot my own load all over my chest. When he realized that I had cum, he wiped my load into his palm and scooped it into his own hole. He pulled me off of his slackened tool and made me clean it.

“Looks like you're hired. As much as I liked fucking you, you should know my ass is going to need regular servicing. I got charged up in the 80s and have been spreading it ever since. Here's hoping you can help me spread it around. It's cute boys like you who can get into any cunt raw... That's what we need. Welcome to the brotherhood...”

With that, he kissed me hard, wrapping his furry arm around my neck.

I really didn't know what he was talking about, but knew I wanted more of Charles' cock. Charles walked into his and Rob's bedroom, flopped down onto the bed, and passed out. I pulled my clothes on, and tiptoed out of the suite. I pulled my clothes on in the elevator and got out on my floor. I went into the room I was sharing with Liam, also a pre-law student, and undressed. He could smell the man-musk all over me as soon as I entered. “Have a nice time at your interview?” He knew I had cheated on him to get a job, and he just smirked at me, pulling down my underwear. He dropped to his knees and swallowed my cock. He pulled off and looked up, slightly confused. “You didn't fuck?” He was surprised that he couldn't taste ass juice on my dick. I grinned mischievously and turned around, offering my used cunt to him. He laughed out load and dove in, eating Charles' cum as it dripped down my thighs. He got hard rimming my ass and bent me over, sliding in effortlessly. Charles' cock was literally the same size as a can of beer, so Liam had no problem working his tool into me. “You've got me so hot. I can feel his load sloshing around in you,” he wheezed into my ear. His shallow breathing quickened and I could feel every pulse of his cock as he shot his load and worked Charles' load deeper and deeper into my guts. I came a second time, wasting my load onto the floor.

To be continued...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The next day, I returned to Charles' room. He gave me an envelope telling me that I had been hired and to report to his office the following Monday. He was all business, only winking at me once or twice. Charles' partner, Rob, was packing a suitcase, and he smiled at me through the open door, winking at me.

I reported to my new internship and it was totally business-as-usual for the first week. I couldn't believe that this bear stud who had fucked me raw only the week before was so professional at work. There was no innuendo, no groping, nothing. I started to worry that I had messed something up. At the end of that first week, Charles invited me and Liam to a weekend retreat, a sort of meet-and-greet for lawyers and their new interns. He told me it we a sort of bonding weekend, and that he was sure he could find someone to “hook Liam up with.” I thought he was all business until he grabbed me and pulled me towards him. Our chests touched and he whispered in my ear, “I want you to show me what you're made of this weekend. BOTH of you. Be there Friday night at 7PM sharp!” He gave me an address and I went home to pack.

We arrived at a resort outside of town right on time. Charles had arranged for us to have separate rooms. I wondered if Liam would also have to “put out” to get a chance at a big shot internship. There was a note at the front desk inviting us to dinner at 8PM at the swankiest restaurant in the resort. We separated and went to our own rooms to change.

The restaurant dining area was outside, in a sort of a basin, surrounded by hills. Each hill had a building with two doors, one for each apartment. I watched as men in very nice Italian suits came out one by one down to dinner. I saw Liam come out Building #2, and then saw Charles come out of Building #4. We met at our table and had a lovely chat, getting to know each other. Again, Charles was all business.

Two beautiful men in perfectly tailored suits joined us. I'm sure I learned their names, but as the wine started flowing, my memory began to fail me. We went through one bottle before the appetizers arrived and another before the entrees. I was about to pass out after finishing my steak. Liam, on the other hand, seemed just fine, holding his alcohol with the rest of the men at the table. I almost felt as if I had been drugged.

Charles slapped me on the shoulder with a fatherly air, “You look like you need to go to bed. Why don't you hit the hay. I'll make sure Liam has a good interview, and we can all meet at 10AM, here, for brunch.” I excused myself and stumbled back up the hill to my room. After unlocking the door, I turned back to the table and noticed how closely Charles and the other two men had drawn their chairs up to Liam.

I collapsed into bed and passed out. I had never been so sleepy after a few glasses of wine. I awoke several hours later in the middle of the night. Still dressed, I went back down into the restaurant area. It was completely deserted. I still felt woozy but decided to go Liam's room just to let him know I was okay and not to worry about me. I climbed the hill to his building. All of the lights were off and he didn't answer the buzzer. I figured he must have still been out, “interviewing.” I stumbled back to my room and hit the hay.

The next morning, I awoke about 9AM. I showered, still feeling groggy, and went down to meet my boyfriend and boss for brunch. At 9:45, I heard a screen door screech open and slam. I saw Liam stumble out of Building #4, Charles' room. I figured they must have spent the night together. He fumbled his way down the hill, through the restaurant area, and then up the hill back to his own room. I heard Charles' door slam again, and saw one of the men who had joined us for dinner sneaking out too. I thought, “Oh, they must have had a threeway!” I was sort of titillated thinking about both of those guys tagging Liam's supple ass. “BANG!” Charles' door slammed again as the last guy exited. A regular gangbang!

I sat there wondering just what had happened last night after I had passed out. I had my head in my hands, fighting a pounding headache and wondering about the pounding my boyfriend must have gone through all to get a job. A shadow fell across me and I looked up to see Liam standing there. He smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me.

He told me that he had been worried about me last night and was relieved to see me this morning, more or less intact. He told me that the guys had each fucked him last night, in order from small cock to the biggest. He was completely matter-of-fact about sharing his holw with these guys. He was also completely up front that they had all insisted on fucking him raw.

Charles had gone first, which meant that he had taken some even bigger dicks than Charles' beer-can cock. He told me that they had some nasty talk going on as they pounded his hole. They kept going on about “breeding,” “seeding,” and “gifting.” Liam had always loved talking my cum up his ass, but I never talked like that. They each said something like 'welcome to the brotherhood,” and that he was sure to have a “pozitive outcome” sooner or later.... They went on to say that once he had taken their loads he could never “give back the gift” they had given him. I thought he looked a bit worried or possibly regretful. Was he nervous about starting his new internship?

“Think you got it?,” I asked.

“Yeah. I'm sure I got IT... Oh, you mean the job? Yeah. I think I'm hired....”

We sat down to eat. We were both starving.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...