Keeping Count

JizzJunkie

Guest faggot hole

As of 10 minutes ago, 316 loads taken anally and 345 taken orally. my target for the year was to average 2-3 loads a day, or between 750 and 100o loads for the year. Looks like there's no way i will make it. But it sure was fun trying. AND, there's always next year. Happy New year, all. -- both breeders and feeders.

Guest JizzDumpWI
So starting Jan 1, 2013 I have been keeping a log of all the cocks I've sucked (I've given loads but only counting the loads I've actually swallowed) As of Feb 28th, I have swallowed 88 loads. Much slower rate than last year. Most number swallowed in one day was 6 by 4 different guys. The most loads I've taken from the same person over the last 2 months was 7 loads. I'm hoping to end up with at least 400 by the end of the year.

end of year is approaching, and lots more opportunities as the clock approaches midnight tomorrow... How is your count?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I've had few opportunities, but have taken every one.  I'm new to sucking cock, but I have some guys 'on call' when I'm available.  This year I've sucked six new cocks, and swallowed five regulars.  I don't know how many loads, but they've come back at least three times. So that's about 30 loads. Personally, I feel like a slut with that many--I did have four on one day, and two the next.  :0

I service three married guys. One of them feeds me several loads a week. The other two only one, or occasionally two.  Last count (and being the good cum junkie I am I keep it in my online diary) I have swallowed 134 loads.  If I extrapolate an average load size of 5ml (the average seems to be between 1 and 10ml) it looks like I have swallowed about 23 ounces, or almost 3 cups of the good stuff.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting topic, I would love to hear about horny marathon cocksucking with one dude over night or weekend, how many loads sucked

from a hot dude you hooked up with or how many loads you had sucked from your cock. My record is taking 6 from one dude and having 

6 sucked from me ...fucking love all night cocksucking