Keeping Count

JizzJunkie

I really can't compete with you, but still:

- 10 loads as a top, breeding asses

- 2 loads taken in mouth (it's not my think anymore)

- 33 loads taken into my ass.

I can't count those stupid tops who will shoot outside my ass.

For the small city where I live in, it's not a bad record I think.

I've only been into total bareback since 1 year ago.

Guest faggot hole

As of yesterday (June 30), 195 loads taken anally, 192 taken orally. The objective I set for myself at the beginning of the year was 2-3 loads daily. i am behind schedule, so i have my work cut out for me for the rest of the year.

I posted my first count for 2013 at the end of March, so I thought it was time to update my tally since it's halfway through the year.

At the end of March, my load counts were:

Down throat: 39

In ass: 142

Load total to date: 181

New count to date (tally as of yesterday):

Down throat: 39 + 52 = 91

In ass: 142 + 174 = 316

Load total to date: 407

I'm sorry to say that I'm behind in my goal for 2013 of 1,000 loads by New Years Eve, 2013. In order to reach my goal of 1,000 loads by years end, I need to average about 2¾ loads every day of the year. My current total averages to 2¼ loads every day up to now. So, I need to step up my game. But, I think my goal of 1,000 loads is achievable because December is always very active for me. I always attend a lot of holiday parties and the majority of them include fucking. Plus, New Years Eve parties are always a good chance to collect the last 2-3 dozen loads of the year.

From today until the end of the year, if I average 3-4 loads a day, I'll surpass 1,000 loads. I get regular traffic Monday thru Friday thanks to a lot of married guys who stop by for before and after work quick breeding sessions, so I'm very confident that my goal will be met and EXCEEDED. Wish me luck, pigs.

Guest JizzDumpWI

OwnMyFuckHole; I predict you'll exceed your goal... Yes you're a little behind; but not so much you can't catch up and pass it a bit.

• 1 month later...

I just swallowed load number 632, just a few minutes ago..i am well known in my town for sucking cocks so i get alot of repeat guys. I also have a standing ad on Craigslist offering my cock sucking service..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...