Man Breeds & Knocks-Up A College Grad.

I had been diagnosed when I was forty five, The virus had been circulating for about a decade and the doctor said I must have had it for about four or five years according to the tests that were available back then. He cautioned me about barebacking and asked me if I took it up my ass. I have always been a total Top so I had no idea how I could have caught it. He put me on the crude cocktails available at the time and told me to use condoms when fucking someone.

I tried condoms a few times but I barely got off and failed to cum a couple of times so I decided to bare-fuck poz guys so as not to risk infecting neg guys. I went and got a biohazard tattoo just above my pubes where any potential partner would see it.

One day I decided to try pozzing someone although I had unwittingly done so before my diagnosis. Other poz men had told me how much more intense and enjoyable their orgasms felt when shooting their dirty cum up a neg ass and the great-feeling thrill of fucking up someone's life by fucking him bareback and cumming in him. One suggested I give it a try and another said there were bug-chasers looking for us gift-givers.

I went cruising. Part of the problem was finding someone willing to please a somewhat fat geeky/nerdy looking blue-collar working man with dirty nails in his mid-forties who wore old-type hornrim glasses. I was still husky and strong due to my job in maintenance at the plant and adhering to my regimen of taking my meds so I looked as masculine as I was.

I went to a couple of sex clubs as well as bars.

One guy I scored was just out of college, an aspiring yuppie. I convinced him to go with me to the cheap hourly motel where he didnt seem to notice my tattoo or didnt care to ask. He looked good, sort of like a gym bunny as well as a clean cut young man roughly half my age.

"Suck my dick." I told him.

He did and I got hard.

"I'm gonna pump my first load up your ass." I then told him after I nearly gagged him with a couple of thrusts in his mouth.

He opened wide and pulled his mouth off my hard throbbing dick leaving it wet with his spit. I got some soap to add to his spit, as it would be rougher in his hole than the usual grease or water based lubes while still providing enough lube for my dick's comfort. I had him lay on his stomach on the bed and spread his legs. I spat on his hole, mounted him, lined up my shot and shoved it in.

"Ow!" he yelped as I forced my dickhead through his sphincters and on up his ass until I was laying on his back, my dick buried in his neg hole.

I then began fucking his nice tight hole. He said I was the fifth man to fuck him, the seventh time he got fucked because two of the men had fucked him twice.

"I like a nice tight hole, makes my dick feel good." I said, not mentioning how much better it would feel once I injected my AIDS-seed into him.

I fucked his ass good while he endured the pain I was enjoying pumping into his sore ass. I felt like the powerful studly man I was conquering someone who was less than a man.

I fucked him faster, harder, wanting to both tear him up inside as well as get my rocks off quick. My dick was feeling good and I knew I had roughened his rectum enough to facilitate passage of my dirty deadly virus into him. I piston-thrust in him, reached my point of no return and let my loins take over pounding him into the bed and ejaculating in him, my dick feeling excellent pulsing with pleasure as I pumped powerful spurts of HIV-laden spunk into his sore hole. I thrust again, sending more of my dirty poz jizz into him, feeling the most pleasure I'd felt since my first piece of virgin when I was in college. Knowing he was feeling nothing but pain and humiliation at being used like a woman added to my enjoyment of manhood as well as the thrill of using my hard horny penis as a weapon to permanently infect him with my nasty seed. I thrust a few more times while he whined, then I rested on his back catching my breath, my dick hilted in his ass.

I lay on him enjoying the afterfuck, my dick still feeling great knowing my sperms were carrying my horrible virus into his bloodstream through his torn abused rectum. I was able to flex my dick in him feeling my powerful manliness like a fighter flexing his muscles after knocking out his opponent in the second round.

'When are you gonna pull out?" he asked.

"A few more minutes." I replied, not mentioning how I wanted my dick to remain in him to keep forcing my cum and virus into his rectal walls.

I then thrust a number of times, as my dick was still decently hard.

Finally satiated, I pulled slowly out.

He mentioned that at least I didnt go ahead and yank it out like some studs did. I didnt mention that I pulled out slowly in order to keep as much of my AIDS-carrying cum inside him as possible.

I dismounted and stood beside the bed.

I noticed his cum on the bedsheet when he got up. He may have hated the fuck I enjoyed putting to him, or simply acted like he hated it, but the tell-tale cum from his dick betrayed him, it meant that he actually enjoyed my studmanship and my using him for my sexual pleasure.

"Ok, suck it clean." I told him.

He gave me a stupid look but realized that I was bigger, heavier and stronger than him so he obeyed, almost wanting to vomit but nonetheless he did a decent job of sucking my dick clean. He didnt kiss my dick which had torn him up inside and piped my disease-carrying sperms into him nor my balls which had supplied those sperms that carried my life-changing virus into him. Simply put, I had a ball emptying my balls into him.

We got dressed and checked out. That would be the last I'd see of him for a few years.

I bragged to a poz buddy about my conquest which had him rubbing his hardening dick through his pants.

He said, "Well he was queer enough to want it and you're man enough to put it to him. Pleasure to your penis and pain to the punk, I always say." before hugging and french kissing me.

I hugged and french kissed him back, two masculine studs sharing man to man affection celebrating our conquests of neg bottoms and bug-chasers.

I saw my conquest half a dozen years later. He had not taken his meds properly and looked ravaged from the disease that I (and no doubt other studs) had pumped into him. I myself was still in decent shape, having stuck to my meds regimen. I asked him to suck me off but he declined. No great loss, there were other holes to be had.

Edited by Tailgunner
  • Upvote 1