swallowed 4 loads tonight and still want more

cumluver

• 6 years later...

I understand you completely. I am a jizz addict. Some days I want cum so bad and I strike out everywhere. Usually end up on those day with a nice handful of my own to eat. Then there are the days when it seems like every guy you meet wants you to suck him and eat his delicious load of jizz. I am always in hunter mode and those are the days you meet men without trying. Usually at the restaurant, the grocery store, even the laundromat.  Those great days when you end up sucking 3 to 8 nice hard cocks and eating their loads -  sometimes twice or three times.

Totally understand - Once I get a load from one dick I want another, then another, then another. Insatiable need to collect loads either orally or anally. Total cum PIG. Part of it had to do with the fact that I LOVE pleasuring another man. I feel honored every time a man decides to give me his load.  Have made myself sick to my stomach before from spending all day at the ABS sucking cock after cock, swallowing all the loads.