Trish Can’t Leave Me Now

whthole4u

Trish Can’t Leave Me Now… I have profiles on several websites that are mainly straight, and while most of the guys ignore me completely, enough will say hi, some will chat, and a few will want to connect to make it worthwhile. They all have their reasons for contacting me or hooking up from they want something they cannot get at home, they are really bi-sexual or gay, but cannot be open about it, or they are just horn dogs who when they get drunk or get high want a nice warm mouth or a wet ass to fuck with no questions asked and no strings attached. My profile states my status and my love of taking hot cum, and they all love being able to fuck me raw, and for some I think there is a thrill of the risk as well. It still surprises how none of them even ask about using a condom.

Joshua/Josh McDaniels III is one of those guys. Married, white, handsome, has a high-pressure job as an attorney with one of the biggest firms in Washington, DC handling defense issues, a nice looking wife, great house and car and more. Josh first hit me up several months ago. I was working from home, it was just about lunch time and Josh sent me an email that was blunt, cocky, and to the point: “I have a 6-day load and need someone to get on their knees and swallow it. Give me your address.” I sent him my address, Josh arrived, immediately unzipped without a word, I got on my knees and sucked him for about 5 minutes before he shot a tremendously huge load and left without saying one word to me. I was actually turned on by his rude and cocky attitude, but even more by his big white dick. He was a good 9 inches and over 6 inches around and once we got the angle right, he gave me one of the best throat fucks of my life by grabbing the back of my head and fucking rough and hard like he was releasing all of his tension, anger, and sexual frustration into me.

From that day on Josh sent me emails a couple times a week and every session was the same. He barely spoke if at all, just unzipped, grabbed my head, slam fucked my throat, zipped up and left, and I didn’t mind at all as he fed me big loads every time. A few months in, as Josh got ready to leave, he pulled a pair of red lace panties out of his suite coat pocket, tossed them onto the floor by me and said, “Next time have those on.” They smelled of a woman, not sure who, but did not matter as I did as he asked and when he arrived next time and saw me he got this strange look on his face. This time when he started to fuck my throat he started getting verbal. “Dumb bitch, think you can deny me? I give you everything! Yet you hold out on ME? ME? I WILL get what I need. I will fuck you, you are my wife, MY WIFE and your pussy is MINE!!!” With that Josh held his dick balls deep down my throat as I gagged and choked and fought to breathe as he shot his biggest load ever.

Our suck sessions during lunch time became Josh’s therapy. I would kneel wearing his wife’s panties while he throat fucked me hard as he could and let out every complaint, hurt feeling, frustration, and piss ass thing she had done to irritate him. He still left as soon as he cummed, but I could tell he always felt much better when he did.

It was about four weeks after I started wearing her panties that Josh’s email came near the end of the work day and said, “Turn off your lights. Leave the door open. Be doggy style and ass lubed as I will be there in 45 minutes.” Wow, he was going to fuck me? I was not going to ask why and so quickly got ready, set out some lube and towels, he buzzed from the front door, I punched the code to let him in, quickly opened my front door and left it ajar, killed the lights, and was ready on the ottoman with my ass up when he walked in. Josh slammed the door and was mumbling and grumbling and unlike before, this time he kicked his shoes off and made me jump as they hit the wall. He dropped his pants, and soon his right hand was on my ass feeling the panties.

“You fucking cunt, think I wouldn’t find out? Thought you were being sneaky? Don’t make me laugh. You’ve never been that bright honey have you? I didn’t marry you for your brains, but for THIS!!!!” Josh snarled as he tore the panties off and slammed his dick into my waiting ass. I cried out as Josh grabbed me and fucked hard as he continued, “You think you can fucking cheat on me? Dumb cunt. You DENY me and then sleep with that fucking pussy Robert? You are MINE to fuck, not his. You are my WIFE, not his! This is MY PUSSY!! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, I’LL SHOW YOU, YOU FUCKING….” Josh slammed my torn ass balls deep and held his dick there as it spasmed and his orgasm rocked his whole body as my ass was bred raw and flooded with his cum.

When Josh was done he yanked his dick out, grabbed one of the towels on the floor, wiped himself off, got dressed and left without another word. Our sessions now became very intense as Josh became much more aggressive and physical as things with his wife went from bad to worse, and he let all of his pain and anguish and frustration out in fucking me. Josh was fucking me almost every day now and while I felt bad for the man and wanted to help, or talk, or something, he clearly did not so I helped the best way I could – giving him a nice raw hole to breed and fuck how he wanted.

Three weeks after Josh had started fucking me, and several pairs of panties later as he had taken to literally ripping them off me, Josh finished up, got dressed, but instead of leaving turned the lights on, sat down, and said, “Thank you. I know this has probably seemed a bit nutts, or that I’m nutts, and…well, I just wanted to say thank you for letting me deal with this in my own way and for being there for me.” “You’re welcome man,” I said, “and I hope you know how much I enjoy you. You have an amazing dick, and I love how you make me suck it and fuck my pussy and I would do anything you want.” Josh blushed a little, nodded, then asked, “You would do anything?” By the look in his eyes I was not sure if that was good or bad, I nodded yes, he breathed deep then said, “If you are taking any medicine for you know, what you got, I want you to stop for a few weeks, OK? I’m still going to fuck and use you, but then, well. Just stop.”

Like Josh asked, I stopped my meds and when I had my next check up my doctor was concerned as she said my viral load had suddenly spiked and she wanted me to come back in 4-weeks for a follow-up to see if my meds needed to be adjusted. I told Josh the next time he fucked me, he gave me an evil grin and said, “Good. Trish and I have started couples therapy to ‘work on our issues’. She thinks I am cold, distant and work to hard, but is happy to spend my fucking money. I would divorce her if I could, but her Daddy is a partner in my firm, and you know, well, it just can’t be done. Friday I am going to come fuck you, then you are going to come with me to my house. I have a little surprise for Trish.” I just nodded as my mind started to race wondering what Josh was up to.

True to his word Josh fucked the daylights out of me on Friday, we got dressed, and I hopped into his Jaguar with him, his cum still hot and deep in my ass. As we drove over the Georgetown Josh said, “Trish has bugged me for years about doing a threesome,” Josh said with a tone of sadness to his voice. “I never understood it, still don’t, on why she could not be happy with just me. I was willing to do anything she wanted, kink, S&M, you name it. Well, I told her yesterday her wish is coming true. Tonight she will get her threesome as you are going to fuck her.” I turned to Josh with a ‘what the fuck’ look on my face. I’m a bottom, and while I can get hard and have fucked women in the past, it’s just not my thing now.

“Trish will be in the bedroom, blindfolded. I told her you were a client from the firm, well educated, rich, New England blue blood, just her type,” Josh said. We arrived at Josh’s house, one of those big old money houses in Georgetown that used to be owned by someone famous, or a Senator, or something. The house was quiet, appeared they did not even have a dog, let alone kids. We stopped in the kitchen, downed a couple shots of liquor, and as I followed Josh up the stairs he began taking his tie off and unbuttoning his shirt. Josh opened the large double doors at the end of the hall and let me in. Trish was sitting on the bed in a black leather hood with just an opening for her mouth, waiting, her long, wavy brown hair falling just below her shoulders, her breasts were nice and firm with big nipples that looked like they had recently been twisted and worked on. Her hands were by her side and she was shaking slightly. Josh looked at her with disgust, turned, smiled at me and said, “You ready?” I nodded yes and nervously began to undress.

The moment Josh began to touch Trish her whole body shook and when she raised her hands up to touch him he slapped them away and grabbed her nipples and twisted hard, making her jump and yell. Josh smiled, pushed her back onto the bed, spread her legs, and kneeled on the floor in front of her pussy and began to eat her out. I was not sure what to do and just stood there until Josh looked up, waved me to the bed, so I climbed onto the bed beside Trish and as I leaned over to lick her nipple, her left hand felt around and found my hard dick. Trish was moaning, gyrating her hips and when I bit lightly onto her left breast, she raised her chest up asking for more. I soon scooted up by Trish’s head and stuck my dick in her waiting mouth. I forgot how different a woman sucking dick was from a man. It was not bad and I stayed hard, but still. Josh was now standing up, one arm on the bed holding himself up as he fingered her pussy before he lowered himself into her bareback, the only lube was his spit and whatever juices her pussy let flow.

Josh pulled out, told me to come to the end of the bed, pulled Trish back and had her get doggy style and I watched as he started ramming three fingers in her pussy, hard and rough, which she clearly liked. The more he finger fucked her, the angrier Josh looked and was soon clearly digging around in her pussy as she was squirming and her moans became more ouches of pain. Josh held up his three fingers in front of my face and I could see they were coated with some blood and pussy juice. He smiled and said, “Fuck her.”

I stepped up behind Trish and as she felt my strange dick enter her pussy, she let out a big “OOOHHHHHH” and pushed back on me. I am not nearly as big as Josh, but Trish seemed to like it, so while Josh stood stroking his dick, I fucked his wife with my poz dick. I had no idea what Trish was thinking she was getting, but I doubt it was a bottom guy’s dick full of poz cum whose ass was dripping with her husband’s load.

After a few minutes of watching me fuck Trish, Josh got behind me, fingered my hole with the bloody fingers he had had inside Trish, then he drove his dick into my ass. His thrust pushed me hard into Trish and she let out another big “OOOHHHHHH”. Josh’s cum that was already up my ass provided all the lube he needed and as he fucked me, I fucked Trish. “You like this?” Josh asked as he deep dicked my ass. I nodded my head, Josh fucked me harder and faster and the heat from Trish’s pussy was working its magic on my dick. I could feel my own load start to churn and while I usually don’t cum when I am being fucked as for me, it is all about the top’s pleasure, I was enjoying the intensity of the feeling of being so on the edge. Josh whispered in my ear so only I could hear, “Lean over a little, jab her pussy hard.” “I’m close man, not sure I should, I don’t want to cum, you know….” I replied. Josh chuckled, “Why do you think you are here? I want you to breed her, I want you to infect that cunt, now do it!” Josh picked up his pace, slamming my prostate as he pushed me to edge.

My poz cum was boiling now and I could not hold back. Josh was deep in my ass and my dick needed to release and so I dug my fingers into Trish’s tender white flesh as I grabbed her and squeezed as hard as I could as I loudly said, “OH FUCK, I’M GOING TO SHOOT, SHIT, HERE I CUM!!!” Josh slammed me deeper and harder and as I started to breed his wife’s pussy, my ass spasmed and clenched tight and Josh had to pummel it hard to keep his dick inside me as he too let his cum flow. I felt like I could not stop cumming and my knees shook as my dick continued to push my infected load into Trish and her wet walls.

When Josh was done he eased out of my ass and when my breath returned a little more to normal I pulled out of Trish, a trail of wet dripping from her pussy as I did. Josh looked at the poz cum dripping out of her, smiled at me, then he strode into the bathroom and came back with two white towels. We wiped our dicks off, the damage done showing clearly on the white towels, dropped them on the foot of the bed, got dressed, and as we left the bedroom Trish was still on the end of the bed doggy style, her pussy glistening from my cum. Josh drove me home, asked to come up for a drink, and he gave me another load of cum before he left two hours later as a thank you.

I saw Josh a couple times the following week and he did not seem quite as angry, but he still fucked rough and used my ass to relieve all his tension. He said Trish had been asking him to fuck her every day, and she had even offered to give him head, but that he refused and told her the only way he would as if we did the threeway again. She immediately said yes and he asked me if I was up for it and if so, to not jack off all week as he wanted her as full of cum as I could. I said sure, and the next two Friday nights were a repeat of the first. Trish would be waiting for us on the bed with her hood on. Josh would get her prepped and I would load her up with my poz cum as Josh fucked me and bred me.

On the fourth week when I saw Josh he was actually smiling and seemed to be in a great mood. This time, Josh had me lay on the bed and he took his time kissing me, playing with my ass, then he had me lay on my stomach as he fucked me. “You are so good to me, thank you,” Josh said, “I don’t know how to repay you.” I was focused on Josh going deep and was note sure what he meant until he said, “Trish got sick, very sick, and she tested HIV+. She was crying and babbling when she told me and got angry when I could only smile. She still didn’t understand so I had to explain it to her. I had to explain to her how of course she was, that’s what happens when you fuck around and cheat on your husband with pieces of shit like Robert. No one will want her now. No one will want to fuck her infected pussy so she can’t leave me now no matter what. What would her family say? She would be disowned, all that money would go away – poof! You should have seen her as it all sunk in. That was the last time I will fuck her too, the only pussy I want now is yours, so get your legs up, my balls are aching and I need someplace to unload.”

The end -

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

Wow, an interesting take on the human condition. I don't doubt that has happened, even if this particular story was fiction....

thanks and this story - like all the 'fiction' I write - is based in part on real life - I had a straight guy who asked me to do this and unlike the story, I could not go through with it at the time - he continued to fuck me raw and once when I asked him about his wife he said he, 'found someone else to take care of that for me, just like I wanted' so assumed that meant she converted - although he still was verbal and seemed to use me as his therapy sessions

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

All i can say is WOW, ive read the story maybe 10 times since i first managed to read it

it hits all the buttons for me BUT in an ideal world the hubby would be submissive just like mine but still a fantastic story, any chance of a part 2? what happened next sort of thing?

• 9 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...