How do you like to sneak piss from a man in public?

incub8er

Yesterday landscaper came by, alone, and worked his ass off in the yard. I thought he seemed a bit distant but towards the end of the day he walks into the kitchen and I am thiniking, piss time. But instead he seemed almost shy, a bit hestitant. We are doing the same routine, leaning against the counter, chatting with a bottle on the counter begging to be filled. After about 15 minutes which seemed like hours he reaches over and puts his hand behind my neck and pulls me to him and puts my face against his neck. He has done this before and I lick the sweat from his neck when he pulls his head back and I can tell he is really into this. As I am working his neck he apologizes about the other day and tells me he did not know it was going to go as far as it did. I told him not to worry about it because it was kind of fun but I also totally enjoy the one on one time we have together. Then the shocker. He moves my face from his neck and positions his mouth over mind and gives me the biggest, deepest kiss I ever had. I sucked on his tongue and ran my hand over his wet tshirt and moved my hand to his stomach figuring I might as well see how far to push this. He moves my hand to his crotch and I can feel his dick hard under his jeans. I squeeze his cock and his tongue goes deeper into my mouth. And then I guess I went a bit too far because as I struggled with the button on his jeans he pulls back and smiling says that is as far as he can go. He does not leave me dry as he reaches for the empty bottle, unzips and pulls out his cock and begins pissing into the bottle. It was all l could do not to drop to my knees but this has gone further then I ever thought and did not want to push it but allow him to take it where ever he wants it to go.

When this all began I had NO idea it would go this far and now am hopeful at some point of getting that cock down my throat and have him fill my gut with his piss directly from the source.

• 3 weeks later...

He has been back but not as often. We have had a lot of rain so his work has been limited. The few times he has been around have been like the normal sitution we have settled into. He pulls me to him, I bite on his neck which drives him nuts, I run my hands over his body until he can't stand it anymore and moves my face to his and plants a huge kiss. While I am sucking on his tongue I run my hands over torso making my wy to his crotch and feel his hard on. One thing that is making some progress is that I have moved my hand a little closer under his jeans waist band and even got to the top of his briefs before being stopped. Baby steps I guess. Of course it all ends with him providing a huge bottle of hot piss which I begin drinking wth him watching and finding some amusement. I love his piss. It is a perfect strength, not watered down but not too strong. I keep some and put it in an ice cube tray and use the cubes in drinks during the days he is not around. He is nice and tan now, and you can tell he has really been working his muscles because they are more defined. God he has a body to worship, now I just need to get him to allow me on my knees in front of him. Thanks for asking for an update

• 1 month later...
Guest Lempriere

Incredibly hot topic -- I enjoyed reading all the episodes and the comments.  Summer is winding down now, at least in my part of the world -- maybe not in yours -- I'd keep him busy in the yard -- putting plants to bed, raking, all those sorts of things -- and hope you get a lot of snow for him to shovel this winter.

• 3 weeks later...

It has been a while but trust me, it has been an incredible few months. To go over everything would take hours so I will try to post a few things at times over the next few weeks. My last update was towards the end of July but on August 1 he shows up early evening, dressed not in his work clothes but a nice pair of pants and white shirt. He looked so fucking hot. Anyway he comes bouncing up to the back porch with a bottle of gin and some beer, sits down and tells me his wife/family has just taken off for three weeks at the beach. He is going to try to meet them for a long weekend sometime in the middle of their vacation but depends on his work schedule. He goes inside fixes a few drinks, comes out hands me one and bends down and kisses me. Just like that. I am shocked but my dick springs into action and all sorts of things come to mind, We sit and talk At some point he says he needs to switch over to beer so he can take care of me. Over the next half hour he downs a few and springs up and with glass in hand and directly in front of my face at eye level whips out hi dick and starts to fill a glass. I have never seen his cock this close and wanted nothing more then to bend forward and take it. But the way things where happpening figured I did not want to ruin anything. He is holding his cock with one hand and the glass with the other. He fills it and stops just show of the top and hands me the glass saying, (are you ready for this), it is going to be a wild few weeks getting to know each other while his family is out of town. All I can think is what the hell does he mean by that. I drink the entire glass of hot piss while he is bending over me. When I am finished he leans over with open mouth and attacts my mouth leaving behind a serious case of beard burn and mouth full of his spit.

This goes on for a few hours. We talk and really get to know each other with breaks for piss, kisses and spit. He does tell me over the course of the evening he loves coming over because he can live out his fantasies and I am open for whatever. It is the first time I get the impression this is going to go further.

• Upvote 1

This was also unusual because normally once he gives me his piss the kissing stops but not this time. Sweet. Anyway I get to know him much better. He is a sweet heart, kind, sort of a county boy gee whiz type but I also discovered he has a darker side. Devilish, daring harder edge. He stopped drinking way before I did and I am feeling no pain. It takes everything for me to keep my hands to myself.

Anyway we spend the evening together and he decides it is time for him head home. When he leaves I stumble to bed and sleep. Waking early I feel like I have not in a long time,,,hung over. And how do I wake? To the sound of a lawn mower. Land scaper is already here working. I dress quickly and find him im the back. He seems bright eyed. I ask him how he could be here with so much energy so early and explain my hangover. He laughs and says all I need is some hair of the dog. He takes me by my shoulder and leads me inside. There he pushes me to my knees whips out his cock, puts it down my throat and pisses like there is no tomorrow.

So we have crossed the bridge. He has allowed me to take his cock but when he was finished I attempted to move to his nuts but he pulled back and nicely informed me this was a first for him and while having a guy on the other end of his dick was not bad he was not prepared to go further.

We ended up having breakfast and talking. Just normal stuff but at one point I did ask him why he had never brought back his helper that I have blown and he tells me he felt bad because he thought helper had taken advantage of me. I corrected him and told him I had enjoyed the encounter but it was up to him if he wanted or not to have him come back.I of course wanted him back because he had a killer body, great dick and was just forceful enough to let me know who was in control. I get a hard on just thinking about him.

• 2 weeks later...

For a few days things stayed as is. Got together a few times and now I was on my knees drinking straight from the source but not allowed any other contact. But the five day he stopped by but brought along his helper and things got  really interesting and HOT.

Guest Lempriere

This is a great developing story -- looking forward to finding out how it all works out -- keep the experiences coming.  Now that it is fall, are you still seeing as much of him?

So the three of us are standing in my kitchen and suddenly helper strips down to nothing. He is standing in front of me totally nude and I am like what the fuck but my tongue was hanging out. A great body (not great face), hard, hairy, ripped. His nuts are lowing hanging and his dick semi hard sticking out right in front of me. He pushes me down, pops in his dick and empties himself down my throat. My dick is so hard I am uncomfortable but there is nothing I can do. He lifts up my chin, calls me a pig and empties his throat into my mouth. I almost gag but then landscaper leans over and coughs up and spits in my mouth.

Within seconds helper is almost sitting on my face and I am sucking those low hanging nuts and waiting to see what happens next. To my surprise he moves my face to landscapers zipper and says to landscaper, he is yours. He begins to unzip but helper is like no no no and grabs his belt and jerks landscapers pants down to his knees and suddenly I am face to face with landscapers cock and nuts. Helper says to landscaper he is a pig, he wants your piss and seed. Use him for your own enjoyment and he will have a great time. I did not say a word but thought YES. Lets do it.

• Upvote 1

It came to me that landscaper is just plain uncomfortable in this situation. Discreetly helper puts his knee in my back and nudges me towards landscaper. As I move in for the kill helper moves in and begins kissing landscapers neck. I take his dick and begin slowing sucking and it seems with me on my knees concentrating on his crotch and helper on his neck landscaper is off someplace else deep in pleasure.

I look up and helper has opened landscapers shirt and all I can see is one muscled chest against another. Landscaper gently takes the back of my head and moves his cock deeper and deeper and begins face fucking my mouth. I feel his balls and run my hand back and under his body and reach his ass and gently hold him firm against my face. I stop his movement and enjoy having this man who I have spent months lusting after finally in my mouth. I breath deep and smell his heat. I have an odd thought, that this straight dick has been inside his wife and produced kids yet here I am enjoying it for no other reason then just pure enjoyment. I never want this experience to stop. I shiver and cum in my pants

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1