How do you like to sneak piss from a man in public?

incub8er

Damn  I was not going to let anything stop me from enjoying every minute of this encounter. I am sucking on landscapers thick cock paying attention to it's head gently teasing it with my tongue when someone, who it turns out to be landscaper but his voice was so different I could not tell right away, asks where do you want it. Helper says on his tongue. Realizing landscaper is about to cum I move his dick so it is barely in my mouth because I want his cum on my tongue so I can enjoy it.

He cums and cums and cums. It is thick and rich, not thin and watery like some Helper is holding him from behind with his mouth on his neck and his arm over landscapers shoulder keeping him firmly in place. I let him cum and shiver and get lost in the moment. I can see him tense and relax and tense and relax. He finally stops and I have a nice mouth full of his cum. I let it roll over my tongue and taste it, let it fill my throat and enjoy every drop. I have waited and jerked off over this fantasy for months and was going to taste every minute and savior each drop.

Landscaper relaxes and helper lets go of his shoulder and landscaper begins to laugh. He is in heaven. He looks at me and says not even his wife does that for him. I have cum as has landscaper so helper steps around stands in front of me and beats off. He cums and catches it on his palm and puts in in front of my face. I can smell it. The earthy salty smell and take his hand and with my tongue begin to play with his cum. I hear him say to landscaper see pigs love the stuff.

Edited by worshipper
  • Upvote 1

This unexpected encounter was over as quickly as it started. It was kind of odd because I felt left out of the celebration type of mood. But the two of them dressed and talked about the rest of the day and finally said their good byes and left.

I started thinking immediately on what this meant for landscapers and mine 'relationship'. Would it go back to piss drinking or take on this new expanded version. I thought well tomorrow will tell. Except he did not stop by, or the next day. I started thinking things had gone to far for him and that it was over. So on the third day when a truck pulled into  the drive I thought FINALLY. I went out of the back and was surprised to see helper but no landscaper. Turns out landscaper had received a call from his wife a few days ago and decided to run over to see his family.

This was the first time I had been alone with helper and did not know what to do. I didn't need to think to much about it because he took control and pushed me back into the kitchen and said now that we were alone he knew how to handle me. Gone was any sense of the tenderness I had come to expect with landscaper. This guy was tough and before I knew it I was face first into his armpit while he was unbuckling his jeans.

Everything went kind of like it did a few days before. Suck, kiss and drink. Kind of mechanical but nice. He said landscaper had left him a list of things to do outside so he would be around a bit. A few hours later he came into the kitchen pushed me down and feed me his piss  again.

Before he left he mentioned he wanted to keep our times together private. He also told me he considered me 'his' and he intended to take full advantage of the situation since I appeared to enjoy it so much. To be honest I did not know how I felt about the whole thing. It was totally different then how things started with landscaper and I enjoyed that situation but helper also had its charm, a fantastic body and a seemingly endless possibility of fun and adventure.

No one stopped over for another few days. And then landscaper showed up one night as he had returned from the beach. He shows up on the porch dressed in black jeans, a black t and a weeks beard and nice tan. This man was beautiful. He tells me he was a bit freaked out from our last encounter and went away to visit his family. I tell him I am there as often and for whatever he was comfortable doing. He pushes on my shoulder and I am on my knees blowing him. No piss.

We sit around having a few drinks afterwards and he mentions if I had seen helper when he was gone. Said he had given him a list of things to do and had he stopped by. I said yes and before I could go on landscaper tells me to be careful with helper. Tells me it is a long story, that he is a great worker and good guy but not to take things to far. Now I am between a rock and hard place. Do I tell landscaper about the times I had with helper? 

I do it two ways. We can go to the bathroom and use the stall or while we are at the bar or table, have him piss in an empty bottle or glass and let me drink it that way. I really like the last way. It's so hot to drink piss in public. Very few people ever notice.

It seems I let things go too far between the two. For a few days it was good but one afternoon helper stops by and frankly I had a headache and was not in the best of moods. Helper comes in and attempts to force me to my knees when I say something about having to take a rain check today since I was under the weather.

The rest is a bit of a blur. I know he hits me full force in the face and sucker punches me and I am on the floor in pain and he says something like when I come over you will always be in the mood. He is pissed and not in a good way. I was truly afraid and just did not move or say a word. He leaves and I try to get the bathroom. 

Never before had I been beaten or even punched. I did not know if I should call the police, and tell them what? Or just tend to my wounds or go to the ER. I decide to just lay on the bathroom floor. Either I passed out or went into shock because it was hours later when I woke up buried under towels, shaking and feeling horrible. I get up and look in the mirror and am shocked on how I look.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to work at a very small bar and most of the weekday shifts, I was the only staff there. The restroom was very small and only had one stall and one urinal. I used to disable the flush on the urinal so during the night it would fill up to the brim with all my customers' piss. I couldn't wait for closing time when I would finally be able to stick my head in that pool of piss, drink it, splash it all over me, dip my own cock inside it and have all kinds of fun with it....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Drinking directly from tap is preferred, but I have put an empty cup or mug to catch a guys piss at the unimal and most times he fills it for me. Lucky I guess.

Last week at movies, I went to get a soda during film and stopped by bathroom on way back.  There's was a hipster with man bun pissing. I dumped my soda into my urnial and put my empty cup in front of his stream and he kept pissing.  Actually aoplogized for not having more to give me. Took cup back and drank his piss watching movie. My date never knew.

On way out, I was standing outside restroom waiting on my date, when hipster handed me a cup and his number.   More of his piss with his cum floating in it. Fuck yeah!

We're getting together this week so he can feed his piss to me. Can't wait!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Follow-up. Met with hipster last night...and he is really into piss. Had a crock pot waiting full of his piss waiting for me.  I drank it from a glass with his cum floating in it. He used a funnel to fill my ass with piss. Then we went outside where he fed me from the tap and hosed me down. Had a kiddy tub for me to be is so we didn't loose a drop. Soaked me good.  Never saw anyone piss so much. I was great.

Then had me push the piss out of my ass into a bucket, then drink it while he stroked his dick. He ended up shooting his load on my face before throwing me out.

I was naked, dripping in piss with cum on my face standing outside his door putting my clothes on. Fuck it was hot!

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...