A question for bottoms on chastity

eurotopnyc

Guest LutonBottom

I'm going to meet traindriver68 at the local sauna tonight. For the past few days I've been locked in chastity whenever I'm at home, preventing me from playing with myself. I've been playing with my ass and sniffing poppers and getting more and more horny and submissive and ready for tonight!

Not cumming (and especially not being able to cum) really makes me hornier than ever and I'm really looking forward to seeing how I behave tonight! I'm normally pretty confident, but I confess I'm nervous at being out 'in public' in chastity. I have no idea how I or the other guys there will react to the situation...

7 hours ago, LutonBottom said:

I'm going to meet traindriver68 at the local sauna tonight. For the past few days I've been locked in chastity ...  I have no idea how I or the other guys there will react to the situation...

Hot! Hope you had / are having fun,,,, looking forward to reading all the details ;)

as a sub bottom cunt, i believe that we should be in chastity ... adds to the submissiveness especially when we can't take it off (either due to keys being taken or superglue in the lock).  I am always in chastity when i am being used for a tops pleasure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest KptNLine

Let me just say - if you've never tried this as a bottom, give it a try! You don't even need a cage - tell the guy Topping you that you don't need to cum. Tell him that all you want is to make him feel good, to make him cum and that you want to stay horny for him until he's ready to fuck you again. In my experience, this turns on most Tops enormously. Think about it - you're telling a Man, " Don't worry about making me cum, just get yourself off." It's a hot experience for both the bottom and the Top. As a bottom, not worry ing about cumming can make the experience much more intense. And believe me, of you're used to cumming every time you get fucked and can hold off, you will be amazed how hungry you will be for cock and how much more focused you are on pleading your partner. Maybe it won't be your thing, but I would say to every couple, try doing this. You can do it in reverse too (Top doesn't necessarily equal dominant).

Guest PigLuke

Have often played about with chastity but never for extended periods. Shows that my dick is off limits. Would love to find someone to hold the key....

i would do anything to please a top and not just chastity.........a top usually knows he can do stuff with me whatever he wants and use me to his full satisfaction whatever that may be - he does not have to ask as the answer is YES each and every time.

Yup...that's how it should be. It's always about pleasing my Top Man. I'm there to be used for his pleasure. Knowing I've done a good job @ that brings me my pleasure. Guess that's why i'm a sub bottom. Use that fuckhole hard and looking leaving me with no doubt who owns it!