A question for bottoms on chastity

eurotopnyc

Guest KptNLine
52 minutes ago, RBinWeHo said:

How messy does it get when you piss with a cage on?

Can you piss at a urinal or do you have to sit?

It depends on the type of cage and the fit. For the CB series and the HT, with only a small hole for piss at the end of the tube, pissing can be messy if you don’t line yourself up just right first. QTips are a must to keep things clean. You can piss at a urinal, but I personally find it easier to sit. With an open design like a Jailbird, pissing is much easier as is clean up, but standing up tends to cause dribbling. I almost always sit to piss now - it keeps things cleaner and is just easier.

Like many other bttms in this post I too fucking love chastity. I’ve been using it on and off over the past 15 years, starting with some daddy’s that I visited as a teen who would keep me locked and taught me that when I’m serving it’s NEVER about me, it’s always about them and it’s my privilege and duty to make sure real men leave spent and satisfied. Longest I’ve been locked was a year. These days when I don’t have a keyholder then I’m usually locked when I leave the house, with the keys ALWAYS left at home. I fucking love going cruising or to the sauna while locked. My favourite is when a guy sees or feels the cage, and you can see his brain excite in the knowledge that he can be as rough or as kinky as he wants with you because you are there to serve him. If I’m ever out without my cage, I still act as if I was locked - my dick never gets touched when I’m serving and I usually only cum from being fucked hard.

As for pissing whilst locked - It depends on where you are and what cage you are in. For me, I usually go in a cubicle, but can, with a lot of skill, stand at a urinal - but it’s messier. The best is when I’m at somewhere with a big trough as I can be as messy as I like and the trough catches it. Works well in saunas for showing off that I’m a locked bttm for use. Equally works well in bars for humiliating me showing off the cage to str8 guys and seeing most guys laugh, and some guys smile, wink and head for a cubicle where I get some more to drink and a creamy load too ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

im total sub btm . tiny hairless n limp always when getting fucked . i dont touch it unless commanded . its there for your ausement n degradation . rarely cum . think its disrespectful for any btm to touch themselves or do any thing but for the tops pleasure during fucking .

in fact i want to b castrated by a sadistic top man so i cant go hard or cum ever

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love chastity. I love the mind games it plays with you, keeping you constantly aware that you are under someone else's controll. I love the feeling of my cock trying to get hard and having no place to go. The pain it can cause is just an added bonus. A few years ago I had an out of town top I'd see a couple times a month. He would frequently send me home locked up until our next meeting. The longest he kept me locked was two months. He would call me and make me dildo myself while he talked dirty to me. It was frustrating and hot at the same time. 

I'm currently locked in a clear CB3000. My top re-locked me again today after I gave him a blow job. He uses zip ties and not a key lock because in case something (i.e. an emergency) happened. He'll usually takes the cage off when we have sex because he prefers to fuck me missionary style and the cage gets in his way.

I always pee sitting down when I'm locked. It's just less messy this way, and I don't need to be walking around work with piss stained pants.

Edited by rogerray65
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I'm currently locked up and it's my favourite kink as a bottom. It's hot for me to be constantly straining against a cage and for the top to know I'm not going to cum at the end so it means that they can do whatever they want rather than having to be concerned about me. This usually brings out the dominant top in most people where they just use my body for their fun and in return i get the best fuck possible.

I always saw cumming as the sad end to sex but in chastity my bf can fuck me whenever and however he wants as I'm constantly horny and my only form of release is his release and after he's cummed in me and stops it turns me on more as i get denied and have to go on without cumming and still as horny as ever.

When i finally am allowed out and, usually edged for a couple hours, it's the best orgasm imaginable and them i'm locked up again.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 4:10 PM, Rafe said:

I'm currently locked up and it's my favourite kink as a bottom. It's hot for me to be constantly straining against a cage and for the top to know I'm not going to cum at the end so it means that they can do whatever they want rather than having to be concerned about me. This usually brings out the dominant top in most people where they just use my body for their fun and in return i get the best fuck possible.

I always saw cumming as the sad end to sex but in chastity my bf can fuck me whenever and however he wants as I'm constantly horny and my only form of release is his release and after he's cummed in me and stops it turns me on more as i get denied and have to go on without cumming and still as horny as ever.

When i finally am allowed out and, usually edged for a couple hours, it's the best orgasm imaginable and them i'm locked up again.

I’m hoping to find my dom to make this happen for me. 

I put it in the same category as foot fetish - ie I will do it but don't really get it.  Sex for me isn't about cumming - and my cock's not big so it's not too uncomfortable.  My main problem is that for other some other play you need to be horny to be into it and that means hard.  There's a guy who likes to put a sort of cross between a birdcage and a padlock on my cock but then wants me to do other stuff too which is much easier if your hard.  I not quite sure what the cage adds or what it stops.  I can also think of quite a few unchaste things you can do while wearing it.

• 2 months later...
Guest Azcumdump91

I put myself in chastity about 10 days ago. It took some getting used to but I love being constantly horny. All I can think of is wanting to serve a top. I don't have any Dom tops to use me so I might just take it off to get relief. I would love a Dom top use me while wearing it. 

Now days I always wear a cock cage when I meet a new daddy. My main reason is that I dont want my cock involved - I'm there just for daddy to get off using my holes. I never used to wear one, but one time daddy reached around and gave me a few tugs and I blew my load and if I ever blow my load my interest in being fucked by men ends and I doubt daddy would let me end it while he's pounding away just cus I came.

• 4 months later...
On 4/2/2018 at 4:36 AM, MuscledHorse said:

I would refuse it. Chastity is not natural and it is one of the key position pushed on males (and females) by the Church. I would be gunning for the opposite for us guys: make us forcibly hard and milk us repeatedly while stuffing and trashing our fuck holes.  That would be truer to the natural males drives.

Don't lose sight of the fact that "chastity" is just a simple way to refer to erection and orgasm control and denial kink. When it's serving in the role of heightening and intensifying sex it's tough to make the case that "chastity" is serving the sex negative goals of any church. 

It's pretty common for men held in chastity to have their prostates or cocks milked depending on the top's goals with his locked boy.  A large percentage of gay locked boys are submissive men whose "natural male drives" set them to pleasing dominant tops by being always horny and dedicated to serving their pleasure. 

I think it's everyone's choice what they would do, and that includes each of us deciding what is natural for ourselves. I'll be honest, if I found a horny dominant top who wanted to lock up my cock to serve his need to fuck and breed whenever he wanted, and help me grow more fully into my cunt, I'd be 100% signed up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Guest subsam1512
On 11/14/2016 at 11:50 AM, SubsissyBobbi said:

Master is on vacation so ill be in chastityIMG_6459.PNG 

such a good slut for master

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to start a new thread but glad I did a quick search instead. I’ve never worn a chastity cage, but I have been thinking about it more often recently. I guess what mostly spurred it was another board here where someone asked how to let men know you’re a bottom at the baths and a surprisingly large amount of guys mentioned that wear a cage is the best advertisement of that. I’d never really thought about it that way, but I’ve also not seen that many clocks locked up at the baths either. To me, chastity always seemed more like a sissy/femdom/cuckold thing for guys who wanted to feel feminine or humiliated. While I certainly like the humiliation, I never really feel fem, not do I have a desire to. My desires about pleasing men all come from the feeling of wanting to be a faggot. I’m not a woman, I’m a man who loves nothing more than sucking cock, getting fucked and making men cum. That all being said, to me my cock is worthless and I think having a cage on to ensure it is taken out of the equation is a pretty hot idea. I think I’m still on the fence about it, but I’m going to buy a cage and at least try it out.

• 1 year later...
On 3/8/2013 at 6:23 AM, Deaner said:

Without question, the best sex I've ever had as a bottom was while in chastity. I hesitate to post this for fear of others learning the secret, but it's like eating at a buffet without fear of calories, or driving a car without worry of running out of gas. Simply put, it is more accurately like making love without worry of losing interest or becoming bored, or losing desire... you can hold on and enjoy EVERY minute for as long as your mind and hole have the strength to stand it (and even then, you still never want it to end, so push on further and longer than you ever expected you could)

Eurotop, you are probably not at all mistaken in thinking that he was living for cock. I am quite sure that, with the removal of one simple distraction, he was able to fully enjoy everything you were able to provide to the absolute fullest.

From my limited experience with chastity, tops seem to be overly concerned that they are somehow depriving their partner of something, almost to the point of paranoia. It is incredibly difficult to reassure them that they are not only NOT diminishing the pleasure, but rather enhancing it for a willing participant. The largest issue affecting that pleasure is reassuring the top that they, too, are quite welcome to release their inhibitions and simply enjoy the moment.

Personally, I'm not the type who can see myself wearing chastity for extended periods... unless I'm guaranteed sex four times a day, that would simply be torture. But for me, having my cock locked during a play session or for a day or two at a time is an IMMENSE enhancement. For those with stronger wills than my own, I easily imagine that longer-term-chastity is even better.

Private-message me if you'd like directions to some websites FULL of men who would jump all over you to know that you enjoy the scene.

BTW, for what it's worth, I would estimate that 75-80% of the chastity enthusiasts out there are heterosexuals, and gay men are even harder to find than the general population. There's quite a mental hurdle to overcome in our community.

My sub didn’t think he could be locked for extended periods of time either. Then he met me. I started pounding him frequently and before we knew it, I am holding his key for 6 months now. We both love it, we are extremely happy. He doesn’t want to ever be released and neither do I. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1