A question for bottoms on chastity

eurotopnyc

I have quite limited experience with chastity (that is, using a chastity device on a bottom - I'm a top, as my moniker indicates). However, recently I had an experience that turned me on to chastity, to the point where it's become a fetish for me. I did a hookup with a visitor in his hotel room here in NYC. He was wearing a chastity device throughout. I can't begin to describe how good he was as a bottom - extremely hungry, attentive, affectionate. He was very verbal and horny to the point where he seemed, at least for that moment, to live for cock. At the same time, he was very affectionate in a way that I love (kissed me a lot, caressed my balls while I fucked him, tenderly cleaned my cock after I'd dumped my load). I wanted to fuck him again but he flew out the next morning. I don't have his contact information, but I've been thinking about him all the time.

For some reason, it was such a turnon to me that he would use a chastity device to give himself so completely to me. Of course, I have nothing to compare with, so I don't know if it was just that he was such a beautiful guy and great sex partner but I know the chastity device enhanced the experience for me at a mental level at least.

For a while I I've tried to find bottoms who are specifically into chastity but they seem surprisingly rare. So my question for bottoms here is: if a top asked you to strap on a chastity device before sex, would you refuse him, would you reluctantly go along with it, or is this something that could enhance the experience for you as well?

• Upvote 10

It would definately make it a more positive experience for me, as a bottom. Being in chastity shows symbolically as well as physically that my attention is on my Top, not my cock. i like the mindspace it creates. The chastity devices created in the last few years (like the CB series) are designed for longer term wear as well. There's nothing like the feeling of being locked in with a real lock and not having the key. They also make serialized plastic strips to serve as locks, which can be broken in case of emergency when the key-holder is not around (but the bottom had better have a damn good excuse for doing so, or face the Top's consequences!)

• Upvote 2

Without question, the best sex I've ever had as a bottom was while in chastity. I hesitate to post this for fear of others learning the secret, but it's like eating at a buffet without fear of calories, or driving a car without worry of running out of gas. Simply put, it is more accurately like making love without worry of losing interest or becoming bored, or losing desire... you can hold on and enjoy EVERY minute for as long as your mind and hole have the strength to stand it (and even then, you still never want it to end, so push on further and longer than you ever expected you could)

Eurotop, you are probably not at all mistaken in thinking that he was living for cock. I am quite sure that, with the removal of one simple distraction, he was able to fully enjoy everything you were able to provide to the absolute fullest.

From my limited experience with chastity, tops seem to be overly concerned that they are somehow depriving their partner of something, almost to the point of paranoia. It is incredibly difficult to reassure them that they are not only NOT diminishing the pleasure, but rather enhancing it for a willing participant. The largest issue affecting that pleasure is reassuring the top that they, too, are quite welcome to release their inhibitions and simply enjoy the moment.

Personally, I'm not the type who can see myself wearing chastity for extended periods... unless I'm guaranteed sex four times a day, that would simply be torture. But for me, having my cock locked during a play session or for a day or two at a time is an IMMENSE enhancement. For those with stronger wills than my own, I easily imagine that longer-term-chastity is even better.

Private-message me if you'd like directions to some websites FULL of men who would jump all over you to know that you enjoy the scene.

BTW, for what it's worth, I would estimate that 75-80% of the chastity enthusiasts out there are heterosexuals, and gay men are even harder to find than the general population. There's quite a mental hurdle to overcome in our community.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have locked many bottoms into chasity and taken the control away it is very hot to see them turn into a total cum dump willing to do as told and live to please a cock. another way is to diaper and humiliate them take there man hood and ability of standing in front of a toilet make them piss the diaper and wear it as well as stand willingly in front of you and allow you to piss into the diaper they are wearing.

then tear a hole in the back of it and fuck them long and hard. while you use and humiliate them for being in a diaper filled with your piss remind them what the warm feeling is as you fuck them.

once you fill the bottom with cum ask him how it feels to have your hot piss in his diaper and your hot cum in his hole?

he will be a slut to you the rest of his life

• Upvote 8

• 3 years later...

ive been locked many times by tops who are looking for a hole to breed.  Sometimes as much as 90 days at a time.  I get so fucking horny and attentive to the tops needs.  Been told my ass gets super tight while getting fucked while in chastity.  Have went to a bath house in chastity, and all the tops were intrigued who had never  seen it before.  The ones who had seen it before lined up to get a turn at my hole.  If you ever need a chastity bottom hit me up, see what we can work out.

I wear chastity often and sometimes for longer periods. And I go out for cruising that way. I enjoy it very much that way. My cock is not part of the game and doesn´t need any attention. I am just a fuckhole, just made to give a Top pleasure. And if it comes to fucking it is much more intensive and a much better experience for both. I put all my attention on the Tops cock. And no, it doesn´t feel humilating or degrading to me. It feels just right.

I have been kept in chastity for medium lengths, like not being able to cum for 45 days. It definitely focuses my attention on the top. And the process of training had made me usually go limp now when I am getting fucked, which is good.

• 1 month later...