Cocksuckers need more cum in their mouths

I wish i knew how many cocks I have tasted in 35 years of cock sucking.  I can still recall the taste of the first one....and the feel of that load shooting down my throat.   Yeah, I was a kid and it was my first sex of any type....but I loved it then and I love it now.   

There is something so personal about taking a cock into your mouth....feeling it get that extra measure of hardness.  And, as the guy gets closer to blowing his load, feeling him step up his efforts as he is driven by his sexual desire.....the very desire you are amping up with your mouth, lips and tongue.

Then when he spews that load.....you get to taste his treat.  Every load of cum seems to taste differently.  Texture and volume also seem to vary a lot.  But it is all great.  

Sure I would be disappointed if i never got ass fucked again....but if all i could do was give oral service....I would gladly take all summers.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hotpussyboy

i never jerk a top when i am sucking him off. To me that is not only cheating, but also a sign that my cocksucking skills are inadequate. If i can't bring him off using my tongue and the muscles of my throat then i really cannot call myself a cocksucker. For the same reason if the top jerks himself off, i take that as a sign that he is dissatisfied with my cocksucking -- a sign of rejection. And not insignificantly, when the top jerks himself off there just is too great a risk that some of the precious cum is gonna be wasted.

Yes, you're right. I learned how to perform deep throat in the last 2 years of high school recently,and the guys who slip their cocks deep inside my throat just love what I'm able to do for them. I just love to hear the guys moaning as I feel their cocks throbbing and exploding their hot load in my throat. I'm a very skilled cocksucker and just enjoy the guys giving me the thumbs up when I've sucked their cocks.

Guest hotpussyboy

to get more cum...edge him for a while to build it up. if you make him cum in 5 min, he might not produce much cum. next time edge him for an hour (edging is when you work a dick until almost climax, stopping before climax, then starting again). this build up will produce a lot more cum in his balls, which will result in more cum when he finally releases. another point i'd like to make is; if a Top jerked off right before meeting up with you, obviously he will not produce a lot of cum or not as much as if he hadn't cum that day, or better yet if he hasn't cum in days. a 4 or 4 day load is heavy, milky, and taste amazing. i had a Top who was saving a 10 day load for me, a young guy who was on vacation visiting parents. and when i sucked him off (on a tray) he produced so much cum, i was lapping and licking it up forever. so good i get hard thinking about how potent it was, almost yellow, thick so thick. fuck, hot times.

I agree, edging the guy does produce a huge load that is thick and very tasty. I edged a young, alpha guy for 1 hour before he exploded his load in my mouth. He said he hadn't shot a load in 2 weeks knowing that I was going to spend the night with him and give him all the pleasure he wanted. What an experience that was. I had to swallow quickly so that I wouldn't miss a drop. I just love torturing tops like that because they always want to come back for me relief.

• 2 years later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

I am from keantucky and I am a wonderful cocksucker I take my teeth out to suck love  to be mouth fucked too my mouth is like a pussy sucking your dick if you in and need a good cocksucker here I am for you taking all the loads you want to feed me 

Guest kyoralguy4u
On 1/19/2016 at 2:41 AM, snaketat said:

I wish i knew how many cocks I have tasted in 35 years of cock sucking.  I can still recall the taste of the first one....and the feel of that load shooting down my throat.   Yeah, I was a kid and it was my first sex of any type....but I loved it then and I love it now.   

There is something so personal about taking a cock into your mouth....feeling it get that extra measure of hardness.  And, as the guy gets closer to blowing his load, feeling him step up his efforts as he is driven by his sexual desire.....the very desire you are amping up with your mouth, lips and tongue.

Then when he spews that load.....you get to taste his treat.  Every load of cum seems to taste differently.  Texture and volume also seem to vary a lot.  But it is all great.  

Sure I would be disappointed if i never got ass fucked again....but if all i could do was give oral service....I would gladly take all summers.

I think over the years I must have sucked cock more than 5,000 times it could me more but that the best guess or close to how many i have had in my mouth 

I know I've sucked at least a thousand cocks and swallowed every load (after playing with it in my mouth, spreading it around, on my teeth, my tongue)  Have never had a bad tasting load (is there such a thing?) Now that I'm married, I don't get to suck much, my Poz Husband likes to fuck me more than getting head. Fine by me, but miss the taste of cum other than my own.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2013 at 5:49 PM, smoothbottom said:

Any good cocksucker loves that feelng when after a long good suck you know your top is beating off that cock to shoot that load into your mouth. You want it, you need it so bad, you're standing on your knees with your tongue as far out as you can to show your man you're his bitch... that you want his load... and then he cums, but it just ends up a bit on your cheek, a bit on your shirt, and you just want it down your throat, want gallons of it spraying the walls of your throat. Some of you bitches are probably lucky enough to get with a man that can shoot a huge load, but too often that is not the case. Do you have any techniques on how to get the most cum out of that shoot? What position is the best? Can the top angle it or be in a better position? What's the cocksuckers perspective?

Here's what I'd do in that situation, I just stop the guy from jacking off and continue sucking him off and let him cum in my mouth. It's a lot better to get cum straight from the source and keep sucking him off

Guest kyoralguy4u

I need more cum anytime I m looking t have more cocks to suck If there are guys around Lexington ky that are good feeders please contact me I want all the cum I can get 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

I let guys throat fuck me that gets their balls to explode down my throat. And i agree cocksucking faggot whores like me ALWAYS need more cum. I feel like its an insatiable thirst and at times after having my throat used...i feel like i could suck off dozens of more guys for hours & take one load of cum down my throat after the other. A true faggot can never have enough cum